Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hashbrown

after watching the clip the second time, i realized that bharti doesn't look too happy on her honeymoon. she looks stressed, though she is all alone, by her husband who is all loving...apparently she hasn't confided in her husband, and that is the reason of her anxiety, my guess...

regarding the set romancing drills in these shows, they don't happen in real life, the way they are shown...having said this, i still have great fascination for eye locks...of course not to cause a traffic jam, or an eye lock in a war zone or when somebody's life is in peril...but i think one's eyes are,(and can be) reflective of multiple feelings, from anger and hate to love and admiration...
human eyes have been discussed as a very strong medium of expression in arts and literature...and they definitely have very great significance in poetry and visual arts...
having been married for over 20 years, my husband and i can communicate really well on a number of issues, just by looking at each other...i understand though, not every couple can reach to that level of understanding where they get to know each other's point of view without uttering the words...for me it is pretty romantic in itself...

i think that eyelock are great too, a nice way to convey feelings; the only thing that i dislike is when the moment go on for 3minutes. I don't know if you've noticed but in the button scene, when Kamala left, we can see murli... SIGHTING !!!!! the writers made this moment WAY TOO LONG ! i'm so angry at them for ruinning such a nice thing and at vikrant for SIGHTING in the middle of such a romantic scene DAMNšŸ˜”

on the other side, about Bharti facial expression, it's because she have to tell him bout Gau/jumka plans so she feels bad.

Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hashbrown

after watching the clip the second time, i realized that bharti doesn't look too happy on her honeymoon. she looks stressed, though she is all alone, by her husband who is all loving...apparently she hasn't confided in her husband, and that is the reason of her anxiety, my guess...

regarding the set romancing drills in these shows, they don't happen in real life, the way they are shown...having said this, i still have great fascination for eye locks...of course not to cause a traffic jam, or an eye lock in a war zone or when somebody's life is in peril...but i think one's eyes are,(and can be) reflective of multiple feelings, from anger and hate to love and admiration...
human eyes have been discussed as a very strong medium of expression in arts and literature...and they definitely have very great significance in poetry and visual arts...
having been married for over 20 years, my husband and i can communicate really well on a number of issues, just by looking at each other...i understand though, not every couple can reach to that level of understanding where they get to know each other's point of view without uttering the words...for me it is pretty romantic in itself...

Conveying something with your eyes is one thing.  Being able to read someone's eyes is one thing.  Locking eyes with someone for minutes on end completely oblivious to what is happening around you is quite another!

Agree with everything you've said about the eyes being the window to the soul.  But tv serial eye-locks border on the ridiculous quite often.

The BharLi button scene was ruined for me by the eye-lock that Kamala witnesses.  Everything upto that point, and after it was just fine.  It seemed more natural when Bharti was going about sewing the button unaware of the significance of her actions or the moment, while Murli was completely aware of it.  That's what made it special.  The eye-lock spoilt an otherwise lovely moment.  For me anyway.

I'm not averse to eye-locks.  I just think they're a little overdone.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the video.

Hmmm.. taking off the jhumka's is so old its like annoying now. =(  First DM now Murli.! All Imagine heroes seem to have ear fetish! šŸ˜µ

Oh! [am I just being besharam?] I don't think Im ready to see BharLi SR yet.. Please show them together as a couple more. 

Is that too much to ask??

&& why does Bharti look like she wants to back hand Murli when his arm is placed on her shoulder?

mahwish93 thumbnail
is it possible that she says stop all this nonsense murli ji i told u mere liye man ka milan hi kaffi hai i mean it can be a possibility no ? lool
or maybe i have too much imagination loool

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

Thanks for the video.

Hmmm.. taking off the jhumka's is so old its like annoying now. =(  First DM now Murli.! All Imagine heroes seem to have ear fetish! šŸ˜µ

Oh! [am I just being besharam?] I don't think Im ready to see BharLi SR yet.. Please show them together as a couple more. 

Is that too much to ask??

&& why does Bharti look like she wants to back hand Murli when his arm is placed on her shoulder?

Sanju šŸ¤—.  Good to see you here. 

I don't want to see a BharLi SR just yet either.  Bearing in mind their convo on their wedding night regarding mann ki milan vaghera vaghera, I feel it would be too soon if done now.

We can see Murli getting closer to her emotionally little by little.  The physical aspect needs to go the same way.  It would be silly to show him making such a big jump (into bed! šŸ˜†) literally days after the wedding. 

I'd much rather a slow progression of their relationship before an SR is thrust upon me.  No pun intended šŸ¤£
bavdfan thumbnail
as much as i love the couple; i'm not ready to see the SR neither.
But the Cv's are planning the pregnancy track for the next weeks so the SR must come soon.

addicted1 thumbnail
Oh my God, what r u waiting for? She loves him, he loves her, it's not 24, means u r not in real time. So let it happen now. Guess we live in the 21 st century, aren't we? I live in Europe where the ppl get into this the first or second date. So isn't it now time?Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
Common sweety, tell him what u know with confidence. He will say: let's enjoy our honeymoon first, and we'll take care of this returning home. Trust Murli, he knows what to do! And right now he wants to make YOU happy in Simla!