Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow thank you so much for the link !
Actually i was thinking that when murli would come back and learn about the true plans of gau/jumka he would start to yell at bharti like "i told you, i'm not taking you to honeymoon (which was a "gift") till this is not settled down" but here we go ! AHAH i'm happy.
mahwish93 thumbnail
lol
i know i am also a bharli fan tought i should share for others :p
seems like LOOT of romance is coming in the air ...
but i wonder something wrong will happen waiting to see wht
lickle lady thumbnail
hi, im not really an active member on the forum but i watch bavd and really enjoy bharli scences πŸ˜›.. thanks for sharing this.. its good to see murli back on screen as hes missing at the moment πŸ˜’ cant wait till hes bacck πŸ˜ƒ
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣🀣, Vikrant it seems has a thing about divesting earrings off of his female leads! πŸ€£

Same thing was done with Sugna in BV.

Hmm.  Something else I've never experienced πŸ€”

Right, that's it.  I'm going to have to have words with hubby.  I want to him to take off my earrings for me too! 🀣

Incidentally, good to see bharti minus the pallu.  YAY!  My 'Off With Her Hood' campaign is working.
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ mahwish93, thanks a lot for posting the link...how did you find it? great job done!

i enjoyed watching it...
fuzzyface thumbnail
Havent's watched the clip, so dunno what u ladies are on about.

@rakhie you want you husband to have eye locks and loot your earings? 🀣 He is going make you stop watching  serials because of all these crazy ideas 🀣🀣🀣 You always crack me up 🀣🀣🀣🀣
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahaaha  rakhie u cracked me up

bt this video is real cute

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Havent's watched the clip, so dunno what u ladies are on about.

@rakhie you want you husband to have eye locks and loot your earings? 🀣 He is going make you stop watching  serials because of all these crazy ideas 🀣🀣🀣 You always crack me up 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yaar after watching these serials I've realised how much wooing I've missed out on!

Abhi bahut kuch baki hai.  Tonight I have to find myself a step ladder, reach for something on top of the wardrobe, lose my balance and do the obligatory falling into his arms moment ☺️.  I have to time it just right.  He never comes home at a set time πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

after watching the clip the second time, i realized that bharti doesn't look too happy on her honeymoon. she looks stressed, though she is all alone, by her husband who is all loving...apparently she hasn't confided in her husband, and that is the reason of her anxiety, my guess...

regarding the set romancing drills in these shows, they don't happen in real life, the way they are shown...having said this, i still have great fascination for eye locks...of course not to cause a traffic jam, or an eye lock in a war zone or when somebody's life is in peril...but i think one's eyes are,(and can be) reflective of multiple feelings, from anger and hate to love and admiration...
human eyes have been discussed as a very strong medium of expression in arts and literature...and they definitely have very great significance in poetry and visual arts...
having been married for over 20 years, my husband and i can communicate really well on a number of issues, just by looking at each other...i understand though, not every couple can reach to that level of understanding where they get to know each other's point of view without uttering the words...for me it is pretty romantic in itself...