No poison, only drowsy medicine

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanchi had just mixed behoshi ki dawai so that veer passes out and does not remember sleeping with sanchi just like he did not remember nothing happened between vee...ya. Two good things from today's episode., actually three-
1. Veer said when he is talking to his wife Ichcha he does not want outsiders . So tapu is nowhere in his radar
2. Veers trust on Ichcha will increase now, so if she utters baby not being veers he will atleast try to find the truth, but alas tapki are friends now, and Ichcha will not say anything.
3. Veer comes to know sanchi can see. Perhaps Ss could have still claimed innocence saying Ichcha had too much to drink and has fainted, but sanchi just showed her cards. We have been spared of some torture.

I guess until next week we will have to see Ichcha recovery, some mushy veecha scenes, mushy tapki scenes. Ss flashbacks etc.

Trap baby story will only start after ipl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aftr Ss mystery the only thing to look forward to is trap and tapu exposure.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What I liked about yesterday's episode is when Ichcha refused to apologize to SnS when Veer asked her to do so...liked Ichcha's stand, not succumbing to what Veer was asking her to do, to make him happy...for once they did not make ichcha an emotional fool...

Liked the way she took the risk to drink and prove her point to open Veer's closed mind/eyes to reality...they could have asked SnS to have the drink but since Veer was not ready to test out SnS Ichcha was the only option to drink it up...
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

What I liked about yesterday's episode is when Ichcha refused to apologize to SnS when Veer asked her to do so...liked Ichcha's stand, not succumbing to what Veer was asking her to do, to make him happy...for once they did not make ichcha an emotional fool...

Liked the way she took the risk to drink and prove her point to open Veer's closed mind/eyes to reality...they could have asked SnS to have the drink but since Veer was not ready to test out SnS Ichcha was the only option to drink it up...

I agree about Ichcha's stance with Veer but I do not agree that Veer was not ready to test out S and S on the drink. Nobody even thought of asking them so how do we know???

I actually thought it was extremely dumb to drink it because she is not supposed to know the duo's plans and therefore it could have been poison...you and I know that Ichcha's character is not going to die but in the script according to what we were watching she did not know that. Wouldn't you agree??
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I agree about Ichcha's stance with Veer but I do not agree that Veer was not ready to test out S and S on the drink. Nobody even thought of asking them so how do we know???

I actually thought it was extremely dumb to drink it because she is not supposed to know the duo's plans and therefore it could have been poison...you and I know that Ichcha's character is not going to die but in the script according to what we were watching she did not know that. Wouldn't you agree??

Aditiji Iccha is dumb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and nowadays Mai and Nani treats her like a dog๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†.
This is what was expected out of Iccha's character. She can never harm a fly so how can she ask S and S to drink the drink and harm themselves, obviously martyr Icccha took it upon herself. Moreover I think she drank more out of 'abhimaan' towards Veer๐Ÿ˜ณ. In the precap we saw Veer had tears in his eye๐Ÿ˜ณ.
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Aditiji Iccha is dumb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and nowadays Mai and Nani treats her like a dog๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†.
This is what was expected out of Iccha's character. She can never harm a fly so how can she ask S and S to drink the drink and harm themselves, obviously martyr Icccha took it upon herself. Moreover I think she drank more out of 'abhimaan' towards Veer๐Ÿ˜ณ. In the precap we saw Veer had tears in his eye๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Too little too late for me...Veer's character has not been projected properly...the CV's have see-sawed too much with him...real pity...as I liked his character a lot...ah well...as long as everyone is happy who am I to complain.๐Ÿ˜Š
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Too little too late for me...Veer's character has not been projected properly...the CV's have see-sawed too much with him...real pity...as I liked his character a lot...ah well...as long as everyone is happy who am I to complain.๐Ÿ˜Š

We r happy bcoz the story is progressing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Believe me for the past 1 week all the episodes were bheja fry episodes. Dumb Veer, Iccha bashing, DJD track and to top it all TAPKI friendship. Both the girls giggling and behaving like teenagers.
BTW Aditiji u were right๐Ÿ˜Š. There is a famous monastery near Pavia. We went to visit Pavia castle and got the information from there - Certosa monastery
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

We r happy bcoz the story is progressing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Believe me for the past 1 week all the episodes were bheja fry episodes. Dumb Veer, Iccha bashing, DJD track and to top it all TAPKI friendship. Both the girls giggling and behaving like teenagers.
BTW Aditiji u were right๐Ÿ˜Š. There is a famous monastery near Pavia. We went to visit Pavia castle and got the information from there - Certosa monastery

Oh you lucky girl...I just love Italy and Spain ...much of Europe is wonderful but these 2 are very high up on the list for me...although my absolute favorites are mostly in India.

Yes, I guess one has to be happy if the story is progressing...although in my opinion the story is moving along but not much progression.๐Ÿ˜‰
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh you lucky girl...I just love Italy and Spain ...much of Europe is wonderful but these 2 are very high up on the list for me...although my absolute favorites are mostly in India.

Yes, I guess one has to be happy if the story is progressing...although in my opinion the story is moving along but not much progression.๐Ÿ˜‰

the story is dragging ...they keep showing tht odd Divya doubting damini & jogi, tapki behaving like 2 school girls...Maai drooling on Tappu like ...she is only woman who can get preggy on this earth ...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...n rathore waiting for some shubh muhurat to marry Tappu jee