Originally posted by: manojshonafan

THE kudi is going all bekabooo

i wonder ye balgadi ki speed wali navya xpress speed kaise pakad li

very funny manoj😆 bail gadi yeah u r rite yeh to shatabdi ban gayi

arshiforeve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😭ya navya shud take care abt things...actually she is getting swayed away 
there is a news i read saying that anant navya romance to end soon n anant is gona get engaged to  shagun...😭😭
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anisharoy1

i hate it when girl first fall in love...because they are badly hurt (mostly)

now it's anant's fault ...he started it and then he will easily back off because of family...
grow up guys...navya should behave properly...going to boys room was not good step...

yaa yaar you got my idea...I just want that why she did this...may be better next time think more thsn this yaar Navi please
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u yar..she shud think atleast once be4 doin nytng.. Today teacher saved her bt in future wat ll happen..oh god ..and anant after al this shud not leave her it ll b so bad .. She s hopelessly in love with him..
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anu...nice topic...its really worth thinking abt...navi who was so innocent ...yesday she had taken the biggest risk in her life going to the guys hostel, think of it, had she been caught, she wud have risked everything...her studies, reputation, trust by parents, teacher n even her best buddies...see how much the teacher trusts her n appy n ritz...they never once doubted her...though she was missing n was supposed to be in the restroom for so long...amazing!!

she is definitely 'bekaaboo'...it happens as i have seen some of my friends madly in love...their thoughts r filled with the person they love so much that they forget all logic at times, like navya going to the guys hostel, leave alone think abt parents n right n wrong...u cant blame her...n see how much self-talk shes doing...its v clear shes lost all sense of logic!! maybe the shagun jolt wud being her back to her senses!

And she was so upset by just him being just angry with her - how she cried n went to the extent to which she did...then what wud she feel when Ananth gets engaged to Shagun??? i really felt sorry for her when she was crying just for this small thing...poor gal...she has taken so much risks, but is it worth it?? n if ananth suddenly realises that his  "family -principles "come first for him after all this n silently sits thru an engagement with shagun, then its terrobly sad for navya!! i wish she becomes bold enough n goes v far in her career rather than cry for him!! In that case Id like to see her move far on in life as a computer pro!! lets see how the CVs take this story ahead after showing so much strong feelings from her side!!