Navya

Navi think before do it

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Navi dear think this is a big experience in your life yaar...Anant ws sleeping even he doesn't understand what happen yesterday...but when she kissed him he smiled na...๐Ÿ˜‰
Navya need to think more than this...this time teacher with her but next time???
Navya need to control her self...I have a feeling that Navya is in Love more than Anant case Anant slept (he was the one who got angry with her)
so hope she will control her self next time...๐Ÿ˜•
yaar what you all think ...
Anu
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail

hmmm, i agree wid u, she need to control herself๐Ÿ˜Š

nahi to bahut bada bawa ho jayega๐Ÿคฃ

Roshni. thumbnail
Arrey you cannot blame her like this, she is already bekaaboo in her pyaar ๐Ÿ˜† To control kaise hota?

But I really think CVs are rushing the whole lot of this! 
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arrey you cannot blame her like this, she is already bekaaboo in her pyaar ๐Ÿ˜† To control kaise hota?

But I really think CVs are rushing the whole lot of this! 

no yaar Im not blaming her I just tell I love if Navi think more than this yaar thats it...but uncontrolable na so this can happen...but Navi next time she need to think more if not she will be in big trouble...๐Ÿ˜•
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

hmmm, i agree wid u, she need to control herself๐Ÿ˜Š

nahi to bahut bada bawa ho jayega๐Ÿคฃ

yaa yaar I like her but she is in love na...so pyaar is like this na...
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

no yaar Im not blaming her I just tell I love if Navi think more than this yaar thats it...but uncontrolable na so this can happen...but Navi next time she need to think more if not she will be in big trouble...๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜† I was kidding yaar, So I wasn't blaming you seriously!๐Ÿ˜‰  I don't think she'll ever gather such courage to do it again after what happened today! ๐Ÿ˜† 
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate it when girl first fall in love...because they are badly hurt (mostly)
now it's anant's fault ...he started it and then he will easily back off because of family...
grow up guys...navya should behave properly...going to boys room was not good step...

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anu,
I know wat you mean..
But isnt navya a classic example of how one feels wen they are madly in love!!!
the word "bekaboo" sounds perfecct in their case! I can understand why Navya is doing wat she is doing!!!Hope Anant understands the love she has for him...and responds back by giving her the trust she needs in this relationship!
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she is just bekabooo yaar..โ˜บ๏ธ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...though i dont think she would dare that again๐Ÿค”...but u can never say.๐Ÿค“..seeing the promo..it does look like she did it again๐Ÿ˜†...yeh donon phir se raath ko chup chup kar milne lage.๐Ÿ˜ˆ..well...if she does get into trouble...i am sure anant will be there for her๐Ÿ˜Ž...so i am not really worried...๐Ÿ˜
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
THE kudi is going all bekabooo
i wonder ye balgadi ki speed wali navya xpress speed kaise pakad li
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago