A big Thank You Hami😃
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

Hami...🤗

hope all is fine at your end...😃.. and thanks for taking over...😃

yes darl..how r u? wen r u cming back?

you are welocme.. :-)
First of all thanks hamski for the precap. i think this is also a game of amma. amma now knows krishna will support her from the slap of SS. so she is deliberately playing the game. now krishna will be angry with prats why she told abt ashtami. slowly the difference of opinion will start coming. i think prats will try to rectify and pacify him but there is a limit for her also. i think that limit will reach when he will tell her to say sorry to amm and that will hit prats and she will say enough is enough probably that will lead to prats out of TN.
very nice precap i m very happy amma get bashed by ss 

P might be blamed for dis...

thanks for the desc hami dii...
Thanks Di..😃

Looks like Amma will get SS Parsadi tomorrow---K will stop him again I guess..

Will be interesting to see what P does...
Originally posted by mishti1983

Thanks Di..😃

Looks like Amma will get SS Parsadi tomorrow---K will stop him again I guess..

Will be interesting to see what P does...

K will also lash out at P for reminding Takurain it's ashtami (when did she become the family vadiyar? talking about the moon phase like her Dadi?

It was obvious Takurain was going to win this round but in the back of our minds we knew she was going to get her comeuppance one day when she has to eat her words like raw fish from the pond.
Originally posted by MERARAI

K will also lash out at P for reminding Takurain it's ashtami (when did she become the family vadiyar? talking about the moon phase like her Dadi?

It was obvious Takurain was going to win this round but in the back of our minds we knew she was going to get her comeuppance one day when she has to eat her words like raw fish from the pond.

@bold----🤣 🤣🤣

Oh Di,... u said exactly what I thought when I read Tanthya Di's update... ROFL 😆

Hmm Sushi Dinner for Amma tomorrow 😃

Originally posted by mishti1983

@bold----🤣 🤣🤣

Oh Di,... u said exactly what I thought when I read Tanthya Di's update... ROFL 😆

Hmm Sushi Dinner for Amma tomorrow 😃

As SS said in precap Takurain and kitchen don't belong in the same sentence. The one time she comes lovingly with food for Krishna, it's fish on Ashtami. Did you noitce when you rearrange the  letter of  Takurain's real life name it spells Ashmita.😆🤣
Thank u so much hami akka. .hmm. .troubl fr kriya agn