undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hmmm...so the snake wants to live...and love...he doesn't ask for much...or does he?...his terrible past haunts...his uneventful present...and it just so happens...that just like a rushed marriage...ruined the life of our song...a rushed marriage threatens...his only ray of hope...not having gotten punishment from those that uphold the laws of man...maybe now we see a more divine intervention...so he goes the route of an experienced man...who knows what it is to live with a broken heart...and he recomends that drowning the pain...helps the heart speak up...but the words that come out...are those filled with tears...that moved even the beast to pitty...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...beautifully n aptly described...once again u take the cake...plzzz do eat it..!!!πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...beautifully n aptly described...once again u take the cake...plzzz do eat it..!!!πŸ˜†

ha haπŸ˜†...i love cake...have not even watched the epi...this was based on the written update...thanks!
As usual beautifully written Syl! No one can describe the emotions and the feelings they way you do it. 😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have I said that you have a way to make even a Dev-filled episode sound beautiful? Your words just put a new fresh perspective to everything and makes you want to think twice about it!

Did you love the lines MSK said to Nandu? Those were beautiful indeed! Best part about today's episode!

Z
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow ..what an analysis Sylvia...loved it..❀️
Loved these lines of urs dear...so making it a bit pictoral dear..πŸ˜‰

so he goes the route of an experience man...who knows what it is to live with a broken heart...and he recomends that drowning the pain...helps the heart speak up...but the words that come out...are those filled with tears...that moved even the beast to pitty...

undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

As usual beautifully written Syl! No one can describe the emotions and the feelings they way you do it. 😳

thank you monaπŸ€—...the weirdest things inspire me...when maaneet were all lovey dovy...i couldn't bring myself to write anything...and this whole dev thing happens...and i'm writing again...πŸ˜•
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Have I said that you have a way to make even a Dev-filled episode sound beautiful? Your words just put a new fresh perspective to everything and makes you want to think twice about it!

Did you love the lines MSK said to Nandu? Those were beautiful indeed! Best part about today's episode!

Z

aww z thanks...you know indepent of the story...i found the idea of this whole situation beautiful...as a concept it is really good stuff the cv's are coming up with...jugnu's broken heart was what caught my eye though...his character is funny...but we just found out what is behind all his drinking...and maans words were good..but i have to go read them again...because they didn't stick in my mind...the weirdest things catch my attention...πŸ˜•
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Wow ..what an analysis Sylvia...loved it..❀️

Loved these lines of urs dear...so making it a bit pictoral dear..πŸ˜‰

so he goes the route of an experience man...who knows what it is to live with a broken heart...and he recomends that drowning the pain...helps the heart speak up...but the words that come out...are those filled with tears...that moved even the beast to pitty...

thanks for the pics bobby...finaly an actual image to match my imagination...have not watched the epi yet...so it helps a lot...as you knowπŸ˜‰
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Syl, yes the snake has to pay for his sins and you r so right about the divine intervention it had to happen as everything else failed.

Well our Beast may be called that but his love for his song has softened him up so he feels the pain of his loved ones

But loved how you put it, just so apt, here another hug for my Syl πŸ€—