Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [86.36%]
6 [13.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

anyone doesnt have any right to say that tapasya should go to rathore
who are they to decide that she should go back to a rapist
if in real life if any girl gets raped ,should she..go and marry that rapist?

their is noneed for tapasya to go and marry a rapist
their is no need for her to stay with veer or marry a rapist
in life they are many other things apart from marriage

try to be mature or dont interfere in others life by giving such stupid and useless advices.

this is for all who think that a victim who is raped doesnt have any option apart from getting married to a rapist

I must apologise but I have been away for some time...where was it proved that Tapasya was raped...I must have missed that episode...And did Tapasya report the rape because I agree that she need not marry Rathod if he raped her...but has it been proved??ConfusedConfusedConfused. The only person who would know what actually happened that night is Tapasya so has she mentioned anything about it??????

BTW we are all friends here in this forum...each one can give their opinions and advice...it is up to us to accept it or ignore it...so please let us all discuss this in a friendly manner.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposourojtiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

try to be mature or dont interfere in others life by giving such stupid and useless advices.

this is for all who think that a victim who is raped doesnt have any option apart from getting married to a rapist

I must apologise but I have been away for some time...where was it proved that Tapasya was raped...I must have missed that episode...And did Tapasya report the rape because I agree that she need not marry Rathod if he raped her...but has it been proved??ConfusedConfusedConfused. The only person who would know what actually happened that night is Tapasya so has she mentioned anything about it??????

BTW we are all friends here in this forum...each one can give their opinions and advice...it is up to us to accept it or ignore it...so please let us all discuss this in a friendly manner.Smile

Hi Aditi! GM! you are back? How was the trip?

Though I have stopped watching this soap as it was going from bad to worse, I still continue to read the updates and posts by the members. I must admit, I am too scared to post my thoughts and opinions. It is a potential minefield and you don't know where you are stepping in and the consequences of it. Confused

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Though I have stopped watching this soap as it was going from bad to worse, I still continue to read the updates and posts by the members. I must admit, I am too scared to post my thoughts and opinions. It is a potential minefield and you don't know where you are stepping in and the consequences of it. Confused

Hi Uma, yes back for a while and then off again...I obviously didn't miss a thing as nothing has fallen into place...we are still going through ridiculous plots which keep failing...although there is now a strange new friendship between Ichcha and Tapasya.

What has happened in this Forum Uma???? Someone else mentioned the same thing...I thought this Forum had gone beyond all problems...this is dreadfully sad...the one thing that I really enjoyed was chatting here with friends...the serial is only an excuse...

Why oh why would anyone fight over this serial in particular...there are strange things happening in BV also but no one gets upset with another's thoughts or views...I am so very upset and confused...ah ..well!!!!!!!!! not much any of us can do about it...but great to see you onlineSmile
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hi Aditi jii, wo kya hai na whn we write anything mod's mail box filled Wink Wink so we restricted posting to give thm some rest. Waise new trend hs started now mod started passing sarcastic comments as members r not matured enough to doing so. So mod took the responsibility of Bashing and taunting LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Hi Uma, yes back for a while and then off again...I obviously didn't miss a thing as nothing has fallen into place...we are still going through ridiculous plots which keep failing...although there is now a strange new friendship between Ichcha and Tapasya.

What has happened in this Forum Uma???? Someone else mentioned the same thing...I thought this Forum had gone beyond all problems...this is dreadfully sad...the one thing that I really enjoyed was chatting here with friends...the serial is only an excuse...

Why oh why would anyone fight over this serial in particular...there are strange things happening in BV also but no one gets upset with another's thoughts or views...I am so very upset and confused...ah ..well!!!!!!!!! not much any of us can do about it...but great to see you onlineSmile

True Aditi! Maybe we are all from the old school, who firmly believe in the victory of dharma over adharma, and when I read some nasty comments about the good characters, and idolizing and justifying the evil ones, I am really horrified. Thats why, I have stopped posting any of my comments. Whenever, I read such justifications, I feel like pouring out my thoughts, but I stop myself as it will be like the opening of pandora box.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposourojtiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Hi Aditi jii, wo kya hai na whn we write anything mod's mail box filled Wink Wink so we restricted posting to give thm some rest. Waise new trend hs started now mod started passing sarcastic comments as members r not matured enough to doing so. So mod took the responsibility of Bashing and taunting LOL LOL LOL

Hi AnkitSmileSmile Glad to see you...Okay I get it...LOLLOL. Well then this Forum will die a natural death if this continues ...which is very sad in my opinion.

It is such a lovely way of joking, having fun, agreeing, disagreeing but at the end hopefully remembering that it is a fictional serial...so why all this bashing and taunting???( BTW I have not come across any of this but that is probably because I read only the topics I think I can comment on)Smile

ankit111

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

True Aditi! Maybe we are all from the old school, who firmly believe in the victory of dharma over adharma, and when I read some nasty comments about the good characters, and idolizing and justifying the evil ones, I am really horrified. Thats why, I have stopped posting any of my comments. Whenever, I read such justifications, I feel like pouring out my thoughts, but I stop myself as it will be like the opening of pandora box.

Uma, you are right...best not to open Pandora's box...I think some in this particular forum has gone beyond writing about the serial...somehow, somewhere...the lines have got tangled between the characters and the actors. A real pity!!!!!!!!!!! It is, as you say, better to stay out of it.Confused

souroj

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Uma, you are right...best not to open Pandora's box...I think some in this particular forum has gone beyond writing about the serial...somehow, somewhere...the lines have got tangled between the characters and the actors. A real pity!!!!!!!!!!! It is, as you say, better to stay out of it.Confused

Now I am blissfully passing my time watching the old episodes of  "Friends" , " Two and a half men" etc, literally laughing out loud, and enjoying my evenings. And, believe me, I sleep peacefully nowadays, after I had stopped watching all these faltu serials.

These serial makers will never improve, they dish out the same crap , either it is a love triangle, or saas - bahu saga, going round and round, and inspite of the viewers begging them to stop, they don't want to do it, because the channel ppl don't want the serial to end as it is giving them TRPs and Ad revenue, Their fear is also justified as we see many of new serials wrapping up midway because of the low trp.

Go to top