Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 - Page 12

Poll

Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

I don't want to get into whether it was rape or not but when for the 1st time Rathod called her and told that he knows abt her raaz ( only this much, no baby talks), she very confidently said no one knows about my raaz and how will anybody know abt it.

Souroj hv u watched film GAZANI??????it will explaim the reason of such statements😆
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

oh rly in india how many women who got raped are going to court.
its not that easy to go to court.
.giving complaint is very easy
but after that the humialtion that the women are facing in the society and inside the court
do u even have any idea about it
that is the reason many rapists are seen living...freely in the society
its not as easy as to go and give a complaint for a girl and fight against the society as writing in the forum

Billkul true hai muktha bilkul right reality is this that it is must be difficult to go to the court and said about rape... and after a girl faced the socities harsh and bad languages.. even the family did not accept her own girl and people see that girl like a.. what i say...they make this girl send a suecide or make a proper distance with this raped girl after she once raped and reveled in front of whole socity so she choose to hide the real fact !!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Billkul true hai muktha bilkul right reality is this that it is must be difficult to go to the court and said about rape... and after a girl faced the socities harsh and bad languages.. even the family did not accept her own girl and people see that girl like a.. what i say...they make this girl send a suecide or make a proper distance with this raped girl after she once raped and reveled in front of whole socity so she choose to hide the real fact !!!

Come on Varun, you and I are friends...I appreciate you supporting Tapasya that is your choice but let us be honest here.

I did not say anything about Tapasya reporting that was her choice but let me tell you no woman can get raped and not know about it regardless of how drunk she was...besides in this serial has anyone gone to jail leave alone the court...so let us comment on the fictional serial rather than what can or cannot or should and should not happen.

Yes there are many rapists walking free in real life and there is also Tapasya who instigated Ichcha's murder walking around free in Fictional or reel life.

The whole serial is hogwash and weird so let us accept that and not try and justify each and every action...support your favorite but don't find excuses because there are none.

So Varun ...one of my answers was wrong in the game Huh😕😕

Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are aditi jiii mai to keval ek journal se baat keh raha tha...jo ki hota hai!!!! Aur ye comment ka koi extend nahi hai!!
and yes your first answer is wrong!!!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Mods note

Friends as long as you all r keeping the discussion/debate healthy ,its fine ..but make sure there r no personal attacks or sarcastic taunts happening here  or else the topic will b closed and warning will b given to whoever breaks this rule

Uttaran Dev team