Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 - Page 10

Poll Question :

Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Aditi jii, wo kya hai na whn we write anything mod's mail box filled πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ so we restricted posting to give thm some rest. Waise new trend hs started now mod started passing sarcastic comments as members r not matured enough to doing so. So mod took the responsibility of Bashing and taunting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by groucho

Hi Uma, yes back for a while and then off again...I obviously didn't miss a thing as nothing has fallen into place...we are still going through ridiculous plots which keep failing...although there is now a strange new friendship between Ichcha and Tapasya.

What has happened in this Forum Uma???? Someone else mentioned the same thing...I thought this Forum had gone beyond all problems...this is dreadfully sad...the one thing that I really enjoyed was chatting here with friends...the serial is only an excuse...

Why oh why would anyone fight over this serial in particular...there are strange things happening in BV also but no one gets upset with another's thoughts or views...I am so very upset and confused...ah ..well!!!!!!!!! not much any of us can do about it...but great to see you online😊

True Aditi! Maybe we are all from the old school, who firmly believe in the victory of dharma over adharma, and when I read some nasty comments about the good characters, and idolizing and justifying the evil ones, I am really horrified. Thats why, I have stopped posting any of my comments. Whenever, I read such justifications, I feel like pouring out my thoughts, but I stop myself as it will be like the opening of pandora box.
Originally posted by ankit111

Hi Aditi jii, wo kya hai na whn we write anything mod's mail box filled πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ so we restricted posting to give thm some rest. Waise new trend hs started now mod started passing sarcastic comments as members r not matured enough to doing so. So mod took the responsibility of Bashing and taunting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hi Ankit😊😊 Glad to see you...Okay I get it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Well then this Forum will die a natural death if this continues ...which is very sad in my opinion.

It is such a lovely way of joking, having fun, agreeing, disagreeing but at the end hopefully remembering that it is a fictional serial...so why all this bashing and taunting???( BTW I have not come across any of this but that is probably because I read only the topics I think I can comment on)😊

Originally posted by sumali

True Aditi! Maybe we are all from the old school, who firmly believe in the victory of dharma over adharma, and when I read some nasty comments about the good characters, and idolizing and justifying the evil ones, I am really horrified. Thats why, I have stopped posting any of my comments. Whenever, I read such justifications, I feel like pouring out my thoughts, but I stop myself as it will be like the opening of pandora box.

Uma, you are right...best not to open Pandora's box...I think some in this particular forum has gone beyond writing about the serial...somehow, somewhere...the lines have got tangled between the characters and the actors. A real pity!!!!!!!!!!! It is, as you say, better to stay out of it.πŸ˜•

Uma, you are right...best not to open Pandora's box...I think some in this particular forum has gone beyond writing about the serial...somehow, somewhere...the lines have got tangled between the characters and the actors. A real pity!!!!!!!!!!! It is, as you say, better to stay out of it.πŸ˜•

Now I am blissfully passing my time watching the old episodes of  "Friends" , " Two and a half men" etc, literally laughing out loud, and enjoying my evenings. And, believe me, I sleep peacefully nowadays, after I had stopped watching all these faltu serials.

These serial makers will never improve, they dish out the same crap , either it is a love triangle, or saas - bahu saga, going round and round, and inspite of the viewers begging them to stop, they don't want to do it, because the channel ppl don't want the serial to end as it is giving them TRPs and Ad revenue, Their fear is also justified as we see many of new serials wrapping up midway because of the low trp.

Now I am blissfully passing my time watching the old episodes of  "Friends" , " Two and a half men" etc, literally laughing out loud, and enjoying my evenings. And, believe me, I sleep peacefully nowadays, after I had stopped watching all these faltu serials.

These serial makers will never improve, they dish out the same crap , either it is a love triangle, or saas - bahu saga, going round and round, and inspite of the viewers begging them to stop, they don't want to do it, because the channel ppl don't want the serial to end as it is giving them TRPs and Ad revenue, Their fear is also justified as we see many of new serials wrapping up midway because of the low trp.

Another Friends fan...I can see it over and over again...and my films...I think my watching when I can is more out of curiosity than interest...and your apt description about the story lines just shows the level of creativity in TV today so it is not surprising with mushrooming channels the TRP's would be low...Bad quality and immensely bad competition......but what horrifies me is the serials with the maximum amount of negativity outlasts those which have actual drama or comedy...Amazing...do people not want to see and be happy???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Agree with you Aditi...this is very sad indeed...this forum is dead...forums are platform to express openly and difference of opinions to be respected...its ridiculous things are being taken so seriously over fictional characters and storyline which none of us are writing...expressing disappointment frustration with track is ok and discussions were for fun...do we really care what actors do with their personal life and does anything thats discussed here effect their personal life...as audience what we like dislike our opinions are just a feedbacks for actors to listen or discard...this is part and parcel with media industry...but agree lines are tangled between characters and actors...ish forum meh toh sab personally leh leteh hai and its such a emotional roller coaster these days...I used to think and believe mods are non judgemental/respect difference of opinions...its so silly that a forum dies and one sided discussions, views expressions are supported

We all are friends and here to have fun not to put each other down why would we for a fictional story/charactors

Yes, Aditi! I am a hardcore  Friends fan. I never get tired of watching them again and again. Why can't indian soap makers make those kind of series in seasons, so that viewers will never get tired and always wait for the next season. No evil characters, no plotting and planning, only pure humour and some touching moments.

Originally posted by sps0114

Agree with you Aditi...this is very sad indeed...this forum is dead...forums are platform to express openly and difference of opinions to be respected...its ridiculous things are being taken so seriously over fictional characters and storyline which none of us are writing...expressing disappointment frustration with track is ok and discussions were for fun...do we really care what actors do with their personal life and does anything thats discussed here effect their personal life...as audience what we like dislike our opinions are just a feedbacks for actors to listen or discard...this is part and parcel with media industry...but agree lines are tangled between characters and actors...ish forum meh toh sab personally leh leteh hai and its such a emotional roller coaster these days...I used to think and believe mods are non judgemental/respect difference of opinions...its so silly that a forum dies and one sided discussions, views expressions are supported

We all are friends and here to have fun not to put each other down why would we for a fictional story/charactors

@sps0114 - Very well put...Even if I were to forget about commenting on the characters for a moment...I have always maintained that any person be it an actor, sports person, public figure who derives the benefits from being in the public eye also leaves themselves open to criticism...this is the nature of their profession...

Wonder how they would react if nobody wrote good things about them when they deserve it????
Our criticism is based on what we see of them as actors in this particular serial...NOT about their personal lives...I couldn't care less what they do in their free time!!!!!!!!!!

I think the mods have a difficult job but I agree they MUST, by their own definition of their designation,  be impartial, non-judgmental (unless someone oversteps the rules) and above all fair towards all groups, individuals and anyone else...it may not be an easy job nor one to be envied but it is what they have chosen to do. I certainly respect their job...and I expect the same respect in return.

It is very sad that a good thought, a great platform ,as you say, which was integrating so many people through this Forum for fun, laughter, agreement and disagreement is slowly becoming unbearable...and that too, over a fictional serial the content of  which none of us have any control over.

No two people will always think alike all the time or even some of the time...and you are right...the actors should take this in a healthy manner...we are after all only wanting the best out of them...and not the worst for them. This is what I just don't understand why so many don't get it...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Yes, Aditi! I am a hardcore  Friends fan. I never get tired of watching them again and again. Why can't indian soap makers make those kind of series in seasons, so that viewers will never get tired and always wait for the next season. No evil characters, no plotting and planning, only pure humour and some touching moments.

Because it seems the general consensus is that the more the negativity the better the response.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•