Uttaran

Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 - Page 9

Poll

Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ye baat sahi kahi jab veer ko tapu se koi matlab nahi hain to tapu kyu usse bhav de rahi hain ...veer  mein aisa kya hain i feel sad fr tapu bechari sirf veer ko pana chahti hain par nahi pa paati

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veer koi khilona hay jisay choti si tappu bitya hasil karna chati hay...🀒 yeh bhi koi pyar hay 🀒pyar mein to log apnay pyar ki khusi kay liye badi say badi sacrifice say bhi nahi bahgtay aur yeh madam Satya Saanchi say bacha kar veer par ehsan kar rahi hay agar itna pyar hay to nazar nahi ata k veer ichcha say pyar karta hay usay uskay hal par chod do nahi chipki rahe gi ..hum veer say pyar kartay hain wah kya pyar hay🀒
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katyperry

veer koi khilona hay jisay choti si tappu bitya hasil karna chati hay...🀒yeh bhi koi pyar hay 🀒pyar mein to log apnay pyar ki khusi kay liye badi say badi sacrifice say bhi nahi bahgtay aur yeh madamSatya Saanchisay bacha kar veer par ehsan kar rahi hay agar itna pyar hay to nazar nahi ata k veer ichcha say pyar karta hay usay uskay hal par chod do nahi chipki rahe gi ..hum veer say pyar kartay hain wah kya pyar hay🀒

wow Cool defenition of love tapasya loves veer tabhi to hum keh reh hain tapasya leave to veer forever !!!
jdfan thumbnail
@varun give answer to my question in olympics 😳
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

wow Cool defenition of love tapasya loves veer tabhi to hum keh reh hain tapasya leave to veer forever !!!

haan to chor day main nay kab kaha k veer k saath chipki raheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katyperry

haan to chor day main nay kab kaha k veer k saath chipki raheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ho theek hai naπŸ˜†-πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muktha_cute

anyone doesnt have any right to say that tapasya should go to rathore
who are they to decide that she should go back to a rapist
if in real life if any girl gets raped ,should she..go and marry that rapist?

their is noneed for tapasya to go and marry a rapist
their is no need for her to stay with veer or marry a rapist
in life they are many other things apart from marriage

try to be mature or dont interfere in others life by giving such stupid and useless advices.

this is for all who think that a victim who is raped doesnt have any option apart from getting married to a rapist

Well said mukta If a person which is a victim of someone... their is no meanning of she staying with they ... and their is no issue for this matter to convinced to her that they stay or not ...
May be a person stay with forcefully when she have no option...
ye ho sakta hai!!! par chah ke nahi ho sakta!!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muktha_cute

anyone doesnt have any right to say that tapasya should go to rathore
who are they to decide that she should go back to a rapist
if in real life if any girl gets raped ,should she..go and marry that rapist?

their is noneed for tapasya to go and marry a rapist
their is no need for her to stay with veer or marry a rapist
in life they are many other things apart from marriage

try to be mature or dont interfere in others life by giving such stupid and useless advices.

this is for all who think that a victim who is raped doesnt have any option apart from getting married to a rapist

I must apologise but I have been away for some time...where was it proved that Tapasya was raped...I must have missed that episode...And did Tapasya report the rape because I agree that she need not marry Rathod if he raped her...but has it been proved??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. The only person who would know what actually happened that night is Tapasya so has she mentioned anything about it??????

BTW we are all friends here in this forum...each one can give their opinions and advice...it is up to us to accept it or ignore it...so please let us all discuss this in a friendly manner.😊
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

I must apologise but I have been away for some time...where was it proved that Tapasya was raped...I must have missed that episode...And did Tapasya report the rape because I agree that she need not marry Rathod if he raped her...but has it been proved??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. The only person who would know what actually happened that night is Tapasya so has she mentioned anything about it??????

BTW we are all friends here in this forum...each one can give their opinions and advice...it is up to us to accept it or ignore it...so please let us all discuss this in a friendly manner.😊

Hi Aditi! GM! you are back? How was the trip?

Though I have stopped watching this soap as it was going from bad to worse, I still continue to read the updates and posts by the members. I must admit, I am too scared to post my thoughts and opinions. It is a potential minefield and you don't know where you are stepping in and the consequences of it. πŸ˜•

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumali

Hi Aditi! GM! you are back? How was the trip?

Though I have stopped watching this soap as it was going from bad to worse, I still continue to read the updates and posts by the members. I must admit, I am too scared to post my thoughts and opinions. It is a potential minefield and you don't know where you are stepping in and the consequences of it. πŸ˜•

Hi Uma, yes back for a while and then off again...I obviously didn't miss a thing as nothing has fallen into place...we are still going through ridiculous plots which keep failing...although there is now a strange new friendship between Ichcha and Tapasya.

What has happened in this Forum Uma???? Someone else mentioned the same thing...I thought this Forum had gone beyond all problems...this is dreadfully sad...the one thing that I really enjoyed was chatting here with friends...the serial is only an excuse...

Why oh why would anyone fight over this serial in particular...there are strange things happening in BV also but no one gets upset with another's thoughts or views...I am so very upset and confused...ah ..well!!!!!!!!! not much any of us can do about it...but great to see you online😊