Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 - Page 5

Poll Question :

Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Varun, I agree that Veer has been rather strange of late...but why are you so upset because in all this time...despite Veer being stupid, frowning all the time, getting irritated with Ichcha, feeding Tapasya, being nice to Tapasya and even liking the improved Tapasya...He has NEVER once said or shown that he does not love Ichcha...so I really do not understand why anyone thinks that a distance is being created...between V and T. There is a distance and that is called Marriage...but look at the bright side at least Ichcha and T are friends and who knows Tapasya may find great happiness with Rathod...No one has told me where the man is???😕 Is he taking a break from UT????

BTW I like this new Tapasya, hope she tries to right all the mistakes she has made and not revert to her earlier character.

As for the CV's----------🤢

now veer getting more conffused to everyone but now i dont like veer he is totaly flourish himself as new veer... no one like bakwass veer😕🤢

Originally posted by ankit111

Arey yaar this is head cooler for Varun 😆 😆

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

Veer is importent??? you try to saying veer done good acting??? veer is totaly no importent for me I said straightly I love veeya because of tapasya... veer shares good chemistry with tapasya only because tapasya's acting...
and no talk about bucket full water... I said no focus of veer to tapasya...he even not look once time to tapasya when she try to saying something to veer..
I think now you understand
where did i say veer is a good actor😕and seriously this logic is beyond my understanding we love veeya but not veer we love tappu😕similarly we love veecha not veer but love ichcha😕and i don't get it why should veer focus on tapasya she is the one forcing herself on veer why should he give her importance 😕why should he look at her?😕i think whatever veer has done for tapasya is beyond for any normal human being...veer is only a fictinal character if there would be any real person ..tapasya would never have stayed with him for so long he would have kicked her out  when he came to know that he was not married to ichcha but tapasya ..instead of begging in front of tapasya for saving vancha marriage he would have told vansh all the truth and tappu would never be close to bundela house ..and so on ..and you are expecting him to look at her when she is trying to say something to him😕 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

where did i say veer is a good actor😕and seriously this logic is beyond my understanding we love veeya but not veer we love tappu😕similarly we love veecha not veer but love ichcha😕and i don't get it why should veer focus on tapasya she is the one forcing herself on veer why should he give her importance 😕why should he look at her?😕i think whatever veer has done for tapasya is beyond for any normal human being...veer is only a fictinal character if there would be any real person ..tapasya would never have stayed with him for so long he would have kicked her out  when he came to know that he was not married to ichcha but tapasya ..instead of begging in front of tapasya for saving vancha marriage he would have told vansh all the truth and tappu would never be close to bundela house ..and so on ..and you are expecting him to look at her when she is trying to say something to him😕
yes why tapasya now staying with veer i also dont understand we know tapasya loves veer but If a person bothered with you you plz leave alone this person immediately if cause of her/his relation has been broken or go now off air totally ðŸ˜• 

where did i say veer is a good actor😕and seriously this logic is beyond my understanding we love veeya but not veer we love tappu😕similarly we love veecha not veer but love ichcha😕and i don't get it why should veer focus on tapasya she is the one forcing herself on veer why should he give her importance 😕why should he look at her?😕i think whatever veer has done for tapasya is beyond for any normal human being...veer is only a fictinal character if there would be any real person ..tapasya would never have stayed with him for so long he would have kicked her out  when he came to know that he was not married to ichcha but tapasya ..instead of begging in front of tapasya for saving vancha marriage he would have told vansh all the truth and tappu would never be close to bundela house ..and so on ..and you are expecting him to look at her when she is trying to say something to him😕

I am stating a fundamental issue here and it is not aimed at anyone ...but I have been in the field of films for hundreds of years so to speak and any actor by definition leaves himself or herself open to criticism once they take up this profession...therefore I am very confused😕😕😕 as to why this is not allowed in the IF forum. Maybe there is a reason so I am not going down that road.

Here in this tele-serial, fans who like one of the actors have extended their affection to the character and this is where the issues keep cropping up. I am sure many realize that some of the deeds that have happened could never happen in real life but because you tend to idolize your favorite character...you make or find excuses for them.
I am not sitting judgment on whether this is right or wrong because I think each member can decide this for themselves.

Lastly, I for one, have no liking for any of the actors as such but comment in the most unbiased way that I can on the story line and the characters. I have no personal opinion about any of the actors nor do I like or dislike any of the them.

However, the script, the storyline and the job that each relevant person is doing...whether it is acting or writing or producing...and which we  viewers are watching and adding to the TRP's should allow the viewers to comment on any of these points without someone getting upset...it is not personal attack it is just called a personal opinion.

yes why tapasya now staying with veer i also dont understand we know tapasya loves veer but If a person bothered with you you plz leave alone this person immediately if cause of her/his relation has been broken or go now off air totally ðŸ˜• 
tapasya does not love veer her problem is ichcha untill and unless she overcomes her jealousy and realize that she is ruining herself only by trying to get what belongs to ichcha she will  continue to be in the mess...i agree with you on one part its her high time to leave veer and focus on her life onwards ..stop chasing something which can never be yours ..rathore although whatever he has done will give her the love she is searching in veer ..fulfill all her dreams .so tapasya should leave veer and go to rathore ..atleast she will live a happy life with him so will veecha together ..everyone happy😊

Varun tum enigma kab seh hoh gaye 😊

We all understand your opinion, enjoying the intensity with which you are defending your point😊 jokes apart tapasya would be honored to have a fan following in you 😊
Originally posted by sps0114

Varun tum enigma kab seh hoh gaye 😊

We all understand your opinion, enjoying the intensity with which you are defending your point😊 jokes apart tapasya would be honored to have a fan following in you 😊
TAPASYA TAPASYA ALL THE WAY😃

I guess someone is in love😉😆

I guess someone is in love😉😆

who😳😳😳