Uttaran

Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 - Page 4

Poll

Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Tapasya losess her dignity with veer she ruiend her life with veer no one care for tapasya in bundela house... no one want tapasya in bundela house..
So tapasya have only one and best option that she leaves veer... So I said to creative see this poll and make somethimg like this jaldi!!!

ab Varun ye bhi bata do who love her πŸ˜‰ sorry I forgot abt the great Rapist. Only a rapist can love another rapist. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ RAP-RAP
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG01

Yeah true! She should leave with dignity instead of hanging on with loser... Usme kuch bhi nahi hai to b ahero of show also... Bekaar me dono peeche pade hai...

Waise that ullu ka patta doesnt even give her enough respect as his first wife too baad me kuch bhi ho (married icha)still he should have not been so unsensitive.

Really yaar veer no care for his first wife... ye to tapasya he hai jo itne joota khanne ke baad bhi veer se kuch bhi galat nahi bolti ki kahi wo naraaz na ho jaye... sale ne dusree shaadi bhi kar li phir bhi usne usse kuch nahi bola..
dusree koi hoti to chaar chapple marti aur do laat maar ke ghar se sab kuch chodh-chaad ke kab ka nikal jati...
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

ab Varun ye bhi bata do who love her πŸ˜‰ sorry I forgot abt the great Rapist. Only a rapist can love another rapist. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ RAP-RAP

Na rap na trap tapasya jab tak veer ko nahi chodhi gi tab tak na veer ji payega na tapasya!!!! Ichcha to all rounder hai wo kahi bhi kisi ke saath bhi jee lege...
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: ichve

🀣🀣   πŸ€£               πŸ˜† phali bari shi baat kari πŸ˜›

@Red- iska matlab kya kya hai?
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I agree on the whole Veer was dumb... but what was wrong in calling ichcha his wife or asking taps not to interfere when he was saying somethng to his wife ... afterall its a fact that Ichcha is Veer's wife ...

I think you are right why veer botherd for tapasya chahe tapasya his first wife afterall she marry with wrong ritual so why veer care for his first wife... Why not He or anyone said to her anything, anykind, anytime... afterall tapasya is wrong!!!!
It is a high time for veer now!!!!
abb uttaran se iska charm to kahatam he samgho!!!! ye to gaya!!!!
creative makes veer distance with tapasya more and more...or veer's acting what matter i conffused.
but may be i guess I think for showing tapasya with rathod...
souroj thumbnail
Here Tapasya is also at fault. Who told her to be mahaan. Going out of the way to help her servant cum sautan
Even though Iccha is characterless, Veer is very much in love with his characterless only wife but sadly cud never love his characterful first wife.
So now Veer's 1st wife T shud accept Veer's only wife I and leave Bzoo
and get married to Rathod to become his 2nd wife and hopefully only wife 😳😳.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Файл:Lassithumb.jpg

Thandha Thandha cool coolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Varun Banaras kee kuladh wali lassi bhee mast thandi thandi hotee hai, north kee garmee meh lassi toh peenah bantah hai...nahee toh rabdi malai kuch meetha hoh jaye, toh Veer babu ke liyeh meethi meethi baat bhee kah dogeh hey just kidding😊😊

take a chill pill, no worries, Veer teri tapasya seh kal maphee mangh lega aur pyaar seh baat bhee karega, dil ka achcha banda hai Veer hai nah? Veer neh joh bolah woh sahee tha, arre ichcha uski patni hai miah biwi ke beech meh kyu boli, Taps toh apneh pairh par kuladhi marti rahtee hai  Taps koh samjhnah chahiyeh nah πŸ˜‰

Waiseh Allahabad kee theleh wali thali mast hoti hai - woh aaloo kee sabji aur choti choti puriah
sps0114 thumbnail

this will also helpπŸ˜†

ankit iseh kya interpret karoooh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will keep quiet nahee toh badi maar padegee πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

<div></div>ankit iseh kya interpret karoooh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†will keep quiet nahee toh badi maar padegee πŸ˜‰

Arey yaar this is head cooler for Varun πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

I think you are right why veer botherd for tapasya chahe tapasya his first wife afterall she marry with wrong ritual so why veer care for his first wife... Why not He or anyone said to her anything, anykind, anytime... afterall tapasya is wrong!!!!
It is a high time for veer now!!!!
abb uttaran se iska charm to kahatam he samgho!!!! ye to gaya!!!!
creative makes veer distance with tapasya more and more...or veer's acting what matter i conffused.
but may be i guess I think for showing tapasya with rathod...

Varun, I agree that Veer has been rather strange of late...but why are you so upset because in all this time...despite Veer being stupid, frowning all the time, getting irritated with Ichcha, feeding Tapasya, being nice to Tapasya and even liking the improved Tapasya...He has NEVER once said or shown that he does not love Ichcha...so I really do not understand why anyone thinks that a distance is being created...between V and T. There is a distance and that is called Marriage...but look at the bright side at least Ichcha and T are friends and who knows Tapasya may find great happiness with Rathod...No one has told me where the man is???πŸ˜• Is he taking a break from UT????

BTW I like this new Tapasya, hope she tries to right all the mistakes she has made and not revert to her earlier character.

As for the CV's----------🀒
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago