Uttaran

Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 - Page 3

Poll

Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jdfan

can someone explain  to me the definiton of chemistry?πŸ˜†

whn one run after other and other run after anotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Miss all-rounder asking definition of chemisry??? no?.???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well you have confused meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† by your brilliant veeya chemistry logic πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Thank you  sir 🀣
varun.tap thumbnail

can someone explain to me the definiton of chemistry?πŸ˜†

Ok routho mat mai batata hu----- when we botherd to watching veer reaction with tapasya or very unmatchable focus with tapasya... then we said veer not done good acting or chemistry with tapasya..
jdfan thumbnail
o wow varun this poll is rocking 10 votes for yes and 0 for no so far ..so far 100% people want tappu to leave veer..cvs are you seeing this ?πŸ˜‰
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Omg you said 🀣
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Ok routho mat mai batata hu----- when we botherd to watching veer reaction with tapasya or very unmatchable focus with tapasya... then we said veer not done good acting or chemistry with tapasya..

ok so when he did good acting when he threw the bucket full of water on tapasya that was sizzingly chemistryπŸ˜•i am confused more than ever ?πŸ˜•
varun.tap thumbnail

o wow varun this poll is rocking 10 votes for yes and 0 for no so far ..so far 100% people want tappu to leave veer..cvs are you seeing this ?πŸ˜‰

Tapasya losess her dignity with veer she ruiend her life with veer no one care for tapasya in bundela house... no one want tapasya in bundela house..
So tapasya have only one and best option that she leaves veer... So I said to creative see this poll and make somethimg like this jaldi!!!
varun.tap thumbnail

ok so when he did good acting when he threw the bucket full of water on tapasya that was sizzingly chemistryπŸ˜•i am confused more than ever ?πŸ˜•

Veer is importent??? you try to saying veer done good acting??? veer is totaly no importent for me I said straightly I love veeya because of tapasya... veer shares good chemistry with tapasya only because tapasya's acting...
and no talk about bucket full water... I said no focus of veer to tapasya...he even not look once time to tapasya when she try to saying something to veer..
I think now you understand
souroj thumbnail
Since Tapasya is a cultured lady she shud leave Veer. Both Veecha tried to make her understand with love but she never understood. This time Veer told her bluntly, hope she understands. In this way she will keep on hurting herself.
Its better she confesses everything and leaves Bzoo wid dignity.