Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good morning
its always said show has been inspired from TVD and twilight but u cant say copied
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh come on,   pkyek and vd is different show , pkyek only inspired by the vd & twilight that not the meaning they copied at all, if you have some major misunderstanding, they watch vampire diaries episode in youtube that make you understand the difference between vd and pkyek

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Hain! Breaking news! Someone call news channel and tell this to them😆. Did damon die? Here sid will die! Did stephan go frozen and all? Abhay will go! Was their such a brainwash of elena? Nah. Pia will have it. Was damon going to marry some girl for this[rose was totally different case, if you give some ekta type excuse] here sid yar bluffing panchi. Has pia been turned to a vamp by katherine? Are their witches till yet? And are their so many vamps and half vamp and half werewolves? Has pia and abhay been exchanging blood? Then where the hell you find copy? Its just inspired. If you like the show, Then its good for you. But if you dont, then for god sake dont hurt the fans by calling the show mere copy cat. TVD is an epic and pkyek is a different show with different base and background and characters. Please respect this difference

Oh my, Apri! You're a frickkin' genius 🤣.🤣
Hats off to you 👏.👏.👏
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Hain! Breaking news! Someone call news channel and tell this to them😆. Did damon die? Here sid will die! Did stephan go frozen and all? Abhay will go! Was their such a brainwash of elena? Nah. Pia will have it. Was damon going to marry some girl for this[rose was totally different case, if you give some ekta type excuse] here sid yar bluffing panchi. Has pia been turned to a vamp by katherine? Are their witches till yet? And are their so many vamps and half vamp and half werewolves? Has pia and abhay been exchanging blood? Then where the hell you find copy? Its just inspired. If you like the show, Then its good for you. But if you dont, then for god sake dont hurt the fans by calling the show mere copy cat. TVD is an epic and pkyek is a different show with different base and background and characters. Please respect this difference

Awesome Apri...kya dhaasoo reply hai...👏  
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rukhsana1995

agree with every single letter you said...

thanks yaar😳
thanks yar😊 but the tm seriously needed a confrontation with reality rather than spamming negativity in our forum😊
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hmmm miss i dun knw who u r
but vd n pkyek is totally different
n if u r not a fan
many topics like urs were posted months ago whn sid ntered the shw
so no use tlkin abt it nw

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

<font color="#cc00ff">Oh my, Apri! You're a frickkin' genius 🤣.🤣</font>
<font color="#cc00ff">Hats off to you 👏.👏.👏</font>

🤣 am i? Chillu is surely joking🤣,telling the truth, i am going to fail in exam day after tomorrow. Dont blame it on me, blame it on abhiya. They have driven me crazy and i have not opened my book and syllabus is vaster[is this a word?] than pacific ocean. And i know whatever i will do will not come, and whatever i will not do will come. So i am not doing any thing.🤣.🤣. Lala lala🤣

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

<i></i>Awesome Apri...kya dhaasoo reply hai...👏

thank you rumi partner! Long time no see, kya haal he? I guess topic maker ran away at sid bhaiya ki speed seeing the fan following of pkyek😆
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

This show is a copied from the hit US show 'The Vampire Diaires'.

all the character are a complete copy.
Piya is Elena
Abhay is Stefan
Sid is Damon
Maithili is Katherine.

And the story too is the same they are in love with the same girl Maithili.

Then who are T,Misha,Panchi,Ruhi,Kabir,Sughad,Madhu, Angad are they all in the story of VD!

And in VD Elene dad die but over here no such thing!

Piya have a step mother, in VD does Elena have!

There Damon i think turn to a good brother but here Sid is completely evil!

Over there Katherina is not with Damon! Here Maithli and Sid are partner!

Many other things are different!