This show is copied from the vampire diaires

Posted: 12 years ago
This show is a copied from the hit US show 'The Vampire Diaires'.

all the character are a complete copy.
Piya is Elena
Abhay is Stefan
Sid is Damon
Maithili is Katherine.

And the story too is the same they are in love with the same girl Maithili.

If you have seen VD & PKYEK they are two different shows and u wouldnot have said this . ...hardly anything is being copied. PKYEK is just inspired from VD with slight sketch of stefen/damon/elena character ..thats it

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
YA EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ITS A COPY OF TVD ND TWILIGHT BT MIXTURE OF BOTH ...BT DEN TO ITS NT EXACTLY THE SAME DEAR 😊
OMG WAHT R U SAYING LOLzz everyone knows dis anywayz its not copy it jus similar.
To be very honest, just two brothers in love with a girl whose doppelganger comes into existence years later is what is copied. I don't find any similarities between the characters at all. In fact, at times, I wish Abhay and Pia were more like Stefan-Elena in terms of clear communication and deep understanding of each other. And I would've been the happiest person on Earth if Sid and Maithili were grey like Damon and Kat and not pure evil.
One can draw parallel comparisons between the two shows but end of the day, I do feel PKYEK is a different show with it's own charm. Strictly my opinion (=
Originally posted by shafaqpie

YA EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ITS A COPY OF TVD ND TWILIGHT BT MIXTURE OF BOTH ND PKYEK IS INSPIRED BY BOTH ...BT DEN TO ITS NT EXACTLY THE SAME DEAR  πŸ˜Š
Hain! Breaking news! Someone call news channel and tell this to themπŸ˜†. Did damon die? Here sid will die! Did stephan go frozen and all? Abhay will go! Was their such a brainwash of elena? Nah. Pia will have it. Was damon going to marry some girl for this[rose was totally different case, if you give some ekta type excuse] here sid yar bluffing panchi. Has pia been turned to a vamp by katherine? Are their witches till yet? And are their so many vamps and half vamp and half werewolves? Has pia and abhay been exchanging blood? Then where the hell you find copy? Its just inspired. If you like the show, Then its good for you. But if you dont, then for god sake dont hurt the fans by calling the show mere copy cat. TVD is an epic and pkyek is a different show with different base and background and characters. Please respect this difference
You are wrong dear TVD and PKYEK is two different shows !

Wow! Now that is Breaking News! We have to call up the Media and tell them... PKYEK is inspired from Vampire Diaries and you have copied your name and avatar from KKSBKBT...Don't even have an identity of your own?

You can point fingers at others but remember the fingers pointing towards you.

So what? If viewers are enjoying it than it doesnt matter whether it is copied from TVD and twilight or its fresh concept.
I think before starting this show it was clearly said that it is based on twilight . So whats new in it?