rashi and sinus...

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think sinus not comes from perfume its comes from the blockage of nose canal its a bacterial infection ..people who are allergic from dust..from smoke..from the cutting grass comes from bed bug fungus poppy etc pople who are allergic from these thinks i think they have sinus .. not comes from perfumes..this thing i read in my studies ... any ways today again rashi flop the show i think we poeple daily protest against rashi but the situation is same she bites like a bichoo and goes away...i think jitna hum log rashi ke agaist protest karte hain utna hi crv show the crap serial they mis use us..
rashi is a bite slowly then goes...😡 nobody see her...😡 crv make us fool everyday stop this please...
                                                                                          post by...simibrar...
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think perfume make head ache...not this" aachoo...aachoo..."
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CV's please listen to us, we are tired of Rashi acting like Scorpion constantly make us happy make her good and introduce another baddie to come and ruin Rashi's marriage now, let her face what Gopi is facing, someone to snatch Jigar from her, his old college girlfriend from UK, maybe he came here to do masters, should go to India to seek out Jigar to take away from Rashi and she must fight her to win Jigar back. Please leave GoHam to come together. 😔
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

i think perfume make head ache...not this" aachoo...aachoo..."

yah agreed strong perfume create headache for a while on the sensitive smelling nerves in the brain effects for minute if the doors and windows open its not effect because fresh air comes and strong smell goes out from the window and doors..one thing strong perfume burnt the silks clothes..may be now kokila saree was burnt with perfume and rashi khaying daant..
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

CV's please listen to us, we are tired of Rashi acting like Scorpion constantly make us happy make her good and introduce another baddie to come and ruin Rashi's marriage now, let her face what Gopi is facing, someone to snatch Jigar from her, his old college girlfriend from UK, maybe he came here to do masters, should go to India to seek out Jigar to take away from Rashi and she must fight her to win Jigar back. Please leave GoHam to come together. 😔

hi nafiasa yah true if somebody snactch jigar then rashi knowns the  pain of love...😛
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

agreed nafisa now let rashi too suffer her character is irritating now we r tired watching her kalakari
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

agreed nafisa now let rashi too suffer her character is irritating now we r tired watching her kalakari

Yah now we all wish a plague of locusts on Rashi, eating her skin 😛 (joking), but I definitely want her to see what its like to have another woman working to take away her husband like she is doing to Gopi with Aham.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
if kokila ji had a more son and if he feels the pain of gopi and start loves her and then may be ahem realize..😊
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

if kokila ji had a more son and if he feels the pain of gopi and start loves her and then may be ahem realize..😊

👏
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Jealousy could do it, but how did Rashi know that specific perfume Aham is allergic to it, as he use perfume that he isn't allergic to, how come she knows so much about Aham? & Gopi doesn't?