India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

rashi and sinus...

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i think sinus not comes from perfume its comes from the blockage of nose canal its a bacterial infection ..people who are allergic from dust..from smoke..from the cutting grass comes from bed bug fungus poppy etc pople who are allergic from these thinks i think they have sinus .. not comes from perfumes..this thing i read in my studies ... any ways today again rashi flop the show i think we poeple daily protest against rashi but the situation is same she bites like a bichoo and goes away...i think jitna hum log rashi ke agaist protest karte hain utna hi crv show the crap serial they mis use us..
rashi is a bite slowly then goes...Angry nobody see her...Angry crv make us fool everyday stop this please...
                                                                                          post by...simibrar...

Edited by simibrar1990 - 19 May 2011 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aachusPoojaa_Pavivakirk-Nafisa-

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i think perfume make head ache...not this" aachoo...aachoo..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navaneetasimibrar1990

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
CV's please listen to us, we are tired of Rashi acting like Scorpion constantly make us happy make her good and introduce another baddie to come and ruin Rashi's marriage now, let her face what Gopi is facing, someone to snatch Jigar from her, his old college girlfriend from UK, maybe he came here to do masters, should go to India to seek out Jigar to take away from Rashi and she must fight her to win Jigar back. Please leave GoHam to come together. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

i think perfume make head ache...not this" aachoo...aachoo..."
yah agreed strong perfume create headache for a while on the sensitive smelling nerves in the brain effects for minute if the doors and windows open its not effect because fresh air comes and strong smell goes out from the window and doors..one thing strong perfume burnt the silks clothes..may be now kokila saree was burnt with perfume and rashi khaying daant..
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

CV's please listen to us, we are tired of Rashi acting like Scorpion constantly make us happy make her good and introduce another baddie to come and ruin Rashi's marriage now, let her face what Gopi is facing, someone to snatch Jigar from her, his old college girlfriend from UK, maybe he came here to do masters, should go to India to seek out Jigar to take away from Rashi and she must fight her to win Jigar back. Please leave GoHam to come together. Unhappy
hi nafiasa yah true if somebody snactch jigar then rashi knowns the  pain of love...Tongue
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

agreed nafisa now let rashi too suffer her character is irritating now we r tired watching her kalakari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

agreed nafisa now let rashi too suffer her character is irritating now we r tired watching her kalakari

Yah now we all wish a plague of locusts on Rashi, eating her skin Tongue (joking), but I definitely want her to see what its like to have another woman working to take away her husband like she is doing to Gopi with Aham.

simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
if kokila ji had a more son and if he feels the pain of gopi and start loves her and then may be ahem realize..Smile

aachus

Go to top