Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 19th may 2011 (Page 8)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Apt names for the trio... Tom, Jerry & Dennis the Menace.. Dev as Jerry, getting beat up time and time again is funny   LOL
Thank you.Wink
In one of the interviews, poor Dev said he wants to give in to Radhika, but he is being told otherwise. Hope CM doesn't make him that hateful, or else he'll lose his fans and audience. I love them both, so I'll be their faithful fan forever!
Well I hope the CMs know when to daw the line...everything in moderation is ok...over the top becomes irritating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoAngie12Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Musti - Apt names for the trio... Tom, Jerry & Dennis the Menace.. Dev as Jerry, getting beat up time and time again is funny   LOL
Thank you.Wink
In one of the interviews, poor Dev said he wants to give in to Radhika, but he is being told otherwise. Hope CM doesn't make him that hateful, or else he'll lose his fans and audience. I love them both, so I'll be their faithful fan forever!
Well I hope the CMs know when to daw the line...everything in moderation is ok...over the top becomes irritating.

Misti, I missed reading about these names.  But shouldn't Radhika be Jerry as Jerry is small and tiny and Tom is big but gets beaten up by Jerry all the time.  Also Tom chases Jerry and Jerry likes to torment Tom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Thank you.Wink

Misti, I missed reading about these names.  But shouldn't Radhika be Jerry as Jerry is small and tiny and Tom is big but gets beaten up by Jerry all the time.  Also Tom chases Jerry and Jerry likes to torment Tom.
Angie I have forgotten who is who...for me Dev is the cat and Radhika the mouse...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

The karmic circle is still not complete...it should be completed with dadaji getting well,,,BB by mistake administering the right medicine or some ayurvedic treatment by Radhika and BB landing in that char and being paralysed.Don't know whether chunnu munnu will show this.
Yes to this.  Dadaji has to get well, BB has to be paralyzed and Radhika has to leave home without Dev for this circle to complete.  Dev has to realize what he lost in his myopia, selfishness and carelessness.  He has to work hard to get back Radhika and also reawaken Radhika's feelings for him by his actions. 

I don't want Dev though process to change because dadaji is telling him stuff...I want his thought process to change because he himself wants to change to become a better person...
 I totally agree.  If this is supposed to be spiritual love, then it can not be conditional on anything.  If Dev accepts Radhika because Dadaji told him something or because he needs to have Radhika as his wife due to inheritance remaining in the family, then again to me he chooses everyone else over Radhika.  I would want him to soften up while Radhika is doing her investigation and then eventually choose Radhika even before the truth about his parentage comes out. 

misti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by why6

Thank you.Wink

Angie I have forgotten who is who...for me Dev is the cat and Radhika the mouse...

Ok, so you are saying the same thing.  Tom is the cat and Jerry is the mouse.  I remember all this because these days I am watching cartoons every weekend thanks to my nephews.  

misti73Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Musti - CM might grant your wish and send chuchundar as the mystery stalker Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL You are right. ashanti's screeches, her big mouth and eyes will drive the goons nuts... Would be a nice comedy track. If Dotty was there, they would have taken her for sure... She'll make the goon spend all his money buying nail polishes and 'beauty' creams       Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Musti - CM might grant your wish and send chuchundar as the mystery stalker Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL You are right. ashanti's screeches, her big mouth and eyes will drive the goons nuts... Would be a nice comedy track. If Dotty was there, they would have taken her for sure... She'll make the goon spend all his money buying nail polishes and 'beauty' creams       Big smile

Yeah, Mansa will be "buy one get one free"  Please take Dotty too along with Shanti.  The gundas would be back in 10 minutes and will give Chenu 20,000 more for taking them back.

misti73Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Musti & why6 - Saw Tom & Jerry once or twice but can't remember who chased who. Kids now-a-days watch Sponge Bob and Hannah Montana and doubt they know about T & J or for that matter, Dennis the Menace   Disapprove

Go to top