Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 19th may 2011 (Page 7)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Why6 - Do you think Rita B will be added to the twist in the story?

They may when track goes to Dev's parentage.  Then she could come as a maternal relative or something.  But no idea.  Also, I think when they are talking about exposing Maheswari, it is to Radhika and not to the entire family.  
Angie thats what I think so...most probably Radhika will get to know the real Maheshwari...I hope she takes Maheshwari on a wild goose chase...wish Chenu joins her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Thanks Misti for ur wonderful posts. Love reading them!
You are welcome v3gradev09.
Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Kinara2

why6 wrote...Neerja, I meant that she decides to avoid him completely for few days when she is doing her investigation.  In any case, he would be of no use an would be in her way because currently he only distrusts Radhika and have put his pagal family members on a pedestal.  So she is avoiding him as she is busy with finding out the truth and when he tries to talk to her can tell him that she doesn't have time for him or wants to talks to him.  So he would think it is indefinite strike by Radhika whereas Radhika just wants him to go away and let her do her investigation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie,, i love this  idea,,if radhika can do like this it will be  fantastic i think she will do that and bz with Mrs .bond investigation project for the time being...and during this time Dev11 will have  the goosbump for missing her girgirana...what a story..and track..

LOL   I will like to see this...Fruitcake will be hit for a sixer.

Misti/Kinara,  I am going to write some scenario with all this.  My revenge scene was coming out to be very corny with all the silliest melodrama they show in TV serials and those D grade movies.  But then I decided who cares.  This is a spoof and has to include melodrama.  So I have now picked two songs from "you tube" that will be picturized on Bhasu and the ones that would make Fruitcake very jealous and angry.  

Misti, I want to use your scenes of Phuljhari applying balm to Baby Bhasu forehead and singing a lullaby to Baby Bhasu.  But it has to be a lullaby that would make fruitcake fume helplessly in jealousy.  Searching for songs.  So if anybody has a perfect song for this, it would be appreciate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrimisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kinara2

why6 wrote...Neerja, I meant that she decides to avoid him completely for few days when she is doing her investigation.  In any case, he would be of no use an would be in her way because currently he only distrusts Radhika and have put his pagal family members on a pedestal.  So she is avoiding him as she is busy with finding out the truth and when he tries to talk to her can tell him that she doesn't have time for him or wants to talks to him.  So he would think it is indefinite strike by Radhika whereas Radhika just wants him to go away and let her do her investigation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie,, i love this  idea,,if radhika can do like this it will be  fantastic i think she will do that and bz with Mrs .bond investigation project for the time being...and during this time Dev11 will have  the goosbump for missing her girgirana...what a story..and track..

LOL   I will like to see this...Fruitcake will be hit for a sixer.

Misti/Kinara,  I am going to write some scenario with all this.  My revenge scene was coming out to be very corny with all the silliest melodrama they show in TV serials and those D grade movies.  But then I decided who cares.  This is a spoof and has to include melodrama.  So I have now picked two songs from "you tube" that will be picturized on Bhasu and the ones that would make Fruitcake very jealous and angry.  

Misti, I want to use your scenes of Phuljhari applying balm to Baby Bhasu forehead and singing a lullaby to Baby Bhasu.  But it has to be a lullaby that would make fruitcake fume helplessly in jealousy.  Searching for songs.  So if anybody has a perfect song for this, it would be appreciate.
Oh goody...we can have some fun over the weekend.ClapBig smile...go ahead use my scene...I am thinking about the song.

rajsriAngie12Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

They may when track goes to Dev's parentage.  Then she could come as a maternal relative or something.  But no idea.  Also, I think when they are talking about exposing Maheswari, it is to Radhika and not to the entire family.  
Angie thats what I think so...most probably Radhika will get to know the real Maheshwari...I hope she takes Maheshwari on a wild goose chase...wish Chenu joins her.

Actually, I do want Chenu to join Radhika as an assistant.  Maybe Dev will bring him to Mathura to keep him out of trouble.  Now Chenu is money minded and Radhika can easily pay him with her hideous jewelry that she doesn't value anyway because it is gifted by Maheswari.  That way, we don't have to see her gawdy jewelry and Chenu is paid.  So she stills acts sweet innocent Phuljhari in front of Maheswari and Viraat, but is doing her investigation.  Also, Chenu would help her in getting ingredients for her ayurvedic medicine and stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Actually, I do want Chenu to join Radhika as an assistant.  Maybe Dev will bring him to Mathura to keep him out of trouble.  Now Chenu is money minded and Radhika can easily pay him with her hideous jewelry that she doesn't value anyway because it is gifted by Maheswari.  That way, we don't have to see her gawdy jewelry and Chenu is paid.  So she stills acts sweet innocent Phuljhari in front of Maheswari and Viraat, but is doing her investigation.  Also, Chenu would help her in getting ingredients for her ayurvedic medicine and stuff.
Yes...Rohan will help her with Dev and Chenu with Maheshwari and dadaji will be her guide and amma her neutrician...Padma will get angry and Rohan will tell her...Mummy take a chill pill...virat and Maheshwari will be banging their head on the wall...Mohini will mutter to herself...Bolo bhala Radhika ko hamari sari leni thi toh yeh sabh karne ki kya zarrorat thi...gopal das sprouting poetry and Dev will be standing in the main entrance hall with a furious looks and shouting RADHIKKKAAA...Rohan will pop up and tell him...Dev ...don't be rude to my pari. 

rajsriAngie12Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Let Rohan sing this song for his pari and Dev and Padma fume

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriAngie12misti73Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Musti - Apt names for the trio... Tom, Jerry & Dennis the Menace.. Dev as Jerry, getting beat up time and time again is funny   LOL

In one of the interviews, poor Dev said he wants to give in to Radhika, but he is being told otherwise. Hope CM doesn't make him that hateful, or else he'll lose his fans and audience. I love them both, so I'll be their faithful fan forever!

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

Go to top