Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: misti73

Neerja he is protesting too much...nowadays he is searching for reasons to get angry at her...as far as I can see he might be projecting the anger that he feels for himself on Radhika. 

I understand you what you are trying to say ... He has just blocked one side of his part where Radhika is concerned,or suppressed his feelings ...when you go on repeating the same sentence again again , you try to convince yourself ,same goes with Dev ..someone  was telling me i am getting too much involved , i really feel bad about Dev , he is for everyone in the house but not even a single person he can talk to ...Gradually if Radhika will find about the reasons for his denial or his position in the house , will bring him out of his insecurities as she is calm and have patience ...He needs to have some  kind of emotional outburst , He cares for everyone in the family , how is it possible that once he almost was in love with the person,  he is hurting her most,  intentionally now , does not feel an iota of thought  for that person , some regret when he hurts her , yes sometimes his expression says , but there have to  be some dialogues ...
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Misti Di,

Sorry yar, I am not able to comment in this thread more often but love to read your take on the episodes everyday along with other comments posted here. Sometimes, I am tempted to rewatch the episode (or selected scenes from it) thru your eyes if required. Thankyou.

Must say, recent episodes (past week or so) have been good and are improving day by day ... hope they continue to maintain it.

The most entertaining person these days in PF is undoubtedly,Baby Bhasu--- Oh, enjoy watchingthe threesome(Radhika - Dev - Rohan) together on my screen ... he is the perfect one here to get Dev to do all those things which he does not want to dowhere Radhika is concernedbut also making sure that his pari's wishes are fulfilled. 😉😆... It is relieving to watchespecially as Dev deserves it right now ... but yes, he has his own reasons to behave the way he does to what he believes is right ... would like to see more of their interactions in the future ...

Hmm ... I wonder who this mystery person is ...we may get the answers tomorrow as the promo indicates. Is it possible that this person also knows about Dev and Radhika when the eavesdropping was going on that day, before it eventually turned out to be Padma behind the curtains ?? What do you think? This is just a thought that crossed my mind, ofcourse I could be wrong or may have just interpreted that scene wrongly without any meaning to it.

BB has travelled a long way of 12 years for the RP property but the real mission will actually begin once Dev is declared the futureRP and chota pota (as we are thinking) as per the will ... the first shock came today ... that is not going to happen anytime soon yet and have to see how this issue is dealt with when itcomes out.Edited by Ansa786 - 12 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She was hilarious today as Shanti...best scene was peeking out from Mansas back. Thats why I said that Mansa should have told the gundas to take her...she will be back within half an hour and all the debts will be forgiven and Chenu will have an open umlimited account with them...he just has to say "amma ko bhej dunga" and that should be enugh. 
I wish she sells that awful necklace...but most probebly the ring might be attacked.

Loved your post Misti and Why6 ,  your revenge scenarios. Didn't Virat give money to Radhika after pehli rasoi?  But I think the creatives are leaning towards Radhika getting into trouble by the goons and Dev might rescue her.  I thought that was the hint today.

Edited by laxmis - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti your take on the today's episode was very hilarious, if somebody is feeling low your comments are enough to bring him out of that phase ...She seems to has become suspicious...Now Radhikas is going to take the place of Sherlock Holmes in the RP house  without any partner or  may be with  kid Rohan  as her partner ,  you have mentioned above ...First time Shanti looked so funny hiding behind the Mansa...Liked your comments about Mansa to take her away...As for Sindoor , it was really funny , before have given so much stress on sidoor on Kanha,s feet  , after entering the RP house  sindoor and all of a sudden she forgot about it ...Creatives must have forgotten about it in Dev Radhika ,s confrontation scenes ...Actually it was not me other people were asking the same question

yes u r right..Radha will become...Mrs bond with her micky mouse partner. Rohan ...  i was thinking why do CV always make the female character in all avatar..and one of the most their fav is detective...MRS BOND...i remember few yrs back i use to watch  kasam se ..in that soap..Bani was main female ..she was Mrs bond too,in saatphere..Saloni too...etc..i think in every soaps it happens...and its really ridiculous ...and  i can imagine  Mickey will help her middle of the night to find out who is behind the curtain..blah blah..😆. and about sindoor...it is CVs another  worse and weird script..all these yrs she puts sindoor on kanhas feet and  now not only on her forehead but  not  even kanhas feet ...i dont want to  go further..btw..and where is her kanhas pendant  she use to wear... no wonder why this story is not getting  good..TRP...oh well is really CVS do care for this?😕
Good Viewers are not idiots...they know and observe everything...
kinu17 thumbnail

Neerja he is protesting too much...nowadays he is searching for reasons to get angry at her...as far as I can see he might be projecting the anger that he feels for himself on Radhika. 

and thats y i have named him..DEV11😆...how long he can be like this? ...hmm...lets see..
but he looks kind of cute..with his angry face ..with lavender shirt on...😆 but he needs  to change his boring jeans once in a while...
kinu17 thumbnail
why6 wrote...Neerja, I meant that she decides to avoid him completely for few days when she is doing her investigation.  In any case, he would be of no use an would be in her way because currently he only distrusts Radhika and have put his pagal family members on a pedestal.  So she is avoiding him as she is busy with finding out the truth and when he tries to talk to her can tell him that she doesn't have time for him or wants to talks to him.  So he would think it is indefinite strike by Radhika whereas Radhika just wants him to go away and let her do her investigation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie,, i love this  idea,,if radhika can do like this it will be  fantastic i think she will do that and bz with Mrs .bond investigation project for the time being...and during this time Dev11 will have  the goosbump for missing her girgirana...what a story..and track..
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kinara2

yes u r right..Radha will become...Mrs bond with her micky mouse partner. Rohan ...  i was thinking why do CV always make the female character in all avatar..and one of the most their fav is detective...MRS BOND...i remember few yrs back i use to watch  kasam se ..in that soap..Bani was main female ..she was Mrs bond too,in saatphere..Saloni too...etc..i think in every soaps it happens...and its really ridiculous ...and  i can imagine  Mickey will help her middle of the night to find out who is behind the curtain..blah blah..😆. and about sindoor...it is CVs another  worse and weird script..all these yrs she puts sindoor on kanhas feet and  now not only on her forehead but  not  even kanhas feet ...i dont want to  go further..btw..and where is her kanhas pendant  she use to wear... no wonder why this story is not getting  good..TRP...oh well is really CVS do care for this?😕
Good Viewers are not idiots...they know and observe everything...

Yeah,  well all these bahus are superwomen and can solve single every problem single handedly.  Radhika of CB1 used to go out late in the night without any money in a city like Delhi (criminal capital) and wouldn't get even a single scratch.  Now that has to be Kanha's leela.

Kinara,  the Kanha pendant is there.  Since the second day at PB,  it is now on a silver chain but it gets hidden behind that great necklace of hers that she is wearing with her saree everyday.  Maybe if she pawns it to save Chenu,  we can see just Kanha's pendant.  You know Rubina looks nice with minimal jewelry which is her style in real life.  Why can't they give her less gawdy sarees (not those Christmas colors) with just a Kanha pendant, small earrings and few bangles without filling her hand.  She would look really nice.  Today her makeup was nice though and she did look like a doll.  But her blouses are really bad and wish they would give her some plain blouses.

kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Yeah,  well all these bahus are superwomen and can solve single every problem single handedly.  Radhika of CB1 used to go out late in the night without any money in a city like Delhi (criminal capital) and wouldn't get even a single scratch.  Now that has to be Kanha's leela.

Kinara,  the Kanha pendant is there.  Since the second day at PB,  it is now on a silver chain but it gets hidden behind that great necklace of hers that she is wearing with her saree everyday.  Maybe if she pawns it to save Chenu,  we can see just Kanha's pendant.  You know Rubina looks nice with minimal jewelry which is her style in real life.  Why can't they give her less gawdy sarees (not those Christmas colors) with just a Kanha pendant, small earrings and few bangles without filling her hand.  She would look really nice.  Today her makeup was nice though and she did look like a doll.  But her blouses are really bad and wish they would give her some plain blouses.

thank you for letting  me about her K pendant...yes ur right she can go anywhere middle of the night remember once she had come for the 1rst time RP bhavan...her travel was started middle of the night cross the river..tell me which  majhee works In rawal..middle of the night?and she took a bus..and finished her(That letter) project and by noon she got back on time to Rawal i was like WHAT!!! the heck..?😕

yes u r right she looks nice in less makeup..why  do they choose always green for her..? and she should put some light shade lipstick on..sometime her face looks little pale ..with heavy jewelery but without lipstick.. her blouse is awe full ..from where they get those horrible colors ,design, ? wholesale  product ...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Thanks for your thoughts.

The WILL drama is done and on expected lines with SAVE DEV mission on.  No wonder radhika did the nirjala vrat for her KK once again and the most important clue was nicely misconstrued.  Jai ho.

I really love these two lines between the side characters having dual meanings.  While the lawyer states that the chota pota has not become eligible for the will to be opened, it has been misunderstood because of the mental imbalance of Rohan the WILL reading has been postponed.  BB was concentrating more on CB getting the property and getting transferred in her name that she forgot that here is the so called RP successor who is mentally unstable.  Now, she knows that there is also a letter with the will which has also to be adhered too, else the old man has to speak up.  The situation is back to the same state where it was 12 years back, completion of the karmic cycle which we were anticipating.  As the story of the youngest grandson is still a secret, Radhika's nirjalvrat is fruitful but I dont know who is going to pay for this.😉

Now, Padma has to do her job of proving that Radhika is not Rohan's wife---probably she will be the one to spy on Dev and Radhika and expose Radhika---BB will get the next jatka when she gets to know Rohan is not married before his 23 birthday---all the more mandatory for the old man to recover---which also means exposing BB.

That is what happens when you have only one single plan and react out of anger.  Just wondering if radhika will have to leave PB for good even before pagphere...

As far as Dev is concerned---I want to see how Dev reacts when Dadaji starts talking--as of now whenever rohan is affected he thinks it is because of Radhika---now if his dadaji becomes alright will his thought process change---for me it should---I dont think Rohan is also equally important as his dadaji---let us see how this is done.

Y'day the lawyer's dialogue filled the place for Mohini and I am happy.  
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti and all liked all ur thoughts and had a good laugh on some of them and the revenge scenes. I feel now instead of Radhika zeroing in on him and giving him sweet serene smiles and she   just keeps to herself and not look at Dev even now will get the desired effect.😉😆  Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago