Mistis thoughts 19th may 2011 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

😆   I will like to see this...Fruitcake will be hit for a sixer.

Misti/Kinara,  I am going to write some scenario with all this.  My revenge scene was coming out to be very corny with all the silliest melodrama they show in TV serials and those D grade movies.  But then I decided who cares.  This is a spoof and has to include melodrama.  So I have now picked two songs from "you tube" that will be picturized on Bhasu and the ones that would make Fruitcake very jealous and angry.  

Misti, I want to use your scenes of Phuljhari applying balm to Baby Bhasu forehead and singing a lullaby to Baby Bhasu.  But it has to be a lullaby that would make fruitcake fume helplessly in jealousy.  Searching for songs.  So if anybody has a perfect song for this, it would be appreciate.
Originally posted by why6

Misti/Kinara,  I am going to write some scenario with all this.  My revenge scene was coming out to be very corny with all the silliest melodrama they show in TV serials and those D grade movies.  But then I decided who cares.  This is a spoof and has to include melodrama.  So I have now picked two songs from "you tube" that will be picturized on Bhasu and the ones that would make Fruitcake very jealous and angry.  

Misti, I want to use your scenes of Phuljhari applying balm to Baby Bhasu forehead and singing a lullaby to Baby Bhasu.  But it has to be a lullaby that would make fruitcake fume helplessly in jealousy.  Searching for songs.  So if anybody has a perfect song for this, it would be appreciate.
Oh goody...we can have some fun over the weekend.👏😃...go ahead use my scene...I am thinking about the song.

Angie thats what I think so...most probably Radhika will get to know the real Maheshwari...I hope she takes Maheshwari on a wild goose chase...wish Chenu joins her.

Actually, I do want Chenu to join Radhika as an assistant.  Maybe Dev will bring him to Mathura to keep him out of trouble.  Now Chenu is money minded and Radhika can easily pay him with her hideous jewelry that she doesn't value anyway because it is gifted by Maheswari.  That way, we don't have to see her gawdy jewelry and Chenu is paid.  So she stills acts sweet innocent Phuljhari in front of Maheswari and Viraat, but is doing her investigation.  Also, Chenu would help her in getting ingredients for her ayurvedic medicine and stuff.

Actually, I do want Chenu to join Radhika as an assistant.  Maybe Dev will bring him to Mathura to keep him out of trouble.  Now Chenu is money minded and Radhika can easily pay him with her hideous jewelry that she doesn't value anyway because it is gifted by Maheswari.  That way, we don't have to see her gawdy jewelry and Chenu is paid.  So she stills acts sweet innocent Phuljhari in front of Maheswari and Viraat, but is doing her investigation.  Also, Chenu would help her in getting ingredients for her ayurvedic medicine and stuff.
Yes...Rohan will help her with Dev and Chenu with Maheshwari and dadaji will be her guide and amma her neutrician...Padma will get angry and Rohan will tell her...Mummy take a chill pill...virat and Maheshwari will be banging their head on the wall...Mohini will mutter to herself...Bolo bhala Radhika ko hamari sari leni thi toh yeh sabh karne ki kya zarrorat thi...gopal das sprouting poetry and Dev will be standing in the main entrance hall with a furious looks and shouting RADHIKKKAAA...Rohan will pop up and tell him...Dev ...don't be rude to my pari. 
Let Rohan sing this song for his pari and Dev and Padma fume

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKNV_eGXjjU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Musti - Apt names for the trio... Tom, Jerry & Dennis the Menace.. Dev as Jerry, getting beat up time and time again is funny   😆

In one of the interviews, poor Dev said he wants to give in to Radhika, but he is being told otherwise. Hope CM doesn't make him that hateful, or else he'll lose his fans and audience. I love them both, so I'll be their faithful fan forever!
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Apt names for the trio... Tom, Jerry & Dennis the Menace.. Dev as Jerry, getting beat up time and time again is funny   😆
Thank you.😉
In one of the interviews, poor Dev said he wants to give in to Radhika, but he is being told otherwise. Hope CM doesn't make him that hateful, or else he'll lose his fans and audience. I love them both, so I'll be their faithful fan forever!
Well I hope the CMs know when to daw the line...everything in moderation is ok...over the top becomes irritating.

Misti, I missed reading about these names.  But shouldn't Radhika be Jerry as Jerry is small and tiny and Tom is big but gets beaten up by Jerry all the time.  Also Tom chases Jerry and Jerry likes to torment Tom.

Misti, I missed reading about these names.  But shouldn't Radhika be Jerry as Jerry is small and tiny and Tom is big but gets beaten up by Jerry all the time.  Also Tom chases Jerry and Jerry likes to torment Tom.
Angie I have forgotten who is who...for me Dev is the cat and Radhika the mouse...

The karmic circle is still not complete...it should be completed with dadaji getting well,,,BB by mistake administering the right medicine or some ayurvedic treatment by Radhika and BB landing in that char and being paralysed.Don't know whether chunnu munnu will show this.
Yes to this.  Dadaji has to get well, BB has to be paralyzed and Radhika has to leave home without Dev for this circle to complete.  Dev has to realize what he lost in his myopia, selfishness and carelessness.  He has to work hard to get back Radhika and also reawaken Radhika's feelings for him by his actions. 

I don't want Dev though process to change because dadaji is telling him stuff...I want his thought process to change because he himself wants to change to become a better person...
 I totally agree.  If this is supposed to be spiritual love, then it can not be conditional on anything.  If Dev accepts Radhika because Dadaji told him something or because he needs to have Radhika as his wife due to inheritance remaining in the family, then again to me he chooses everyone else over Radhika.  I would want him to soften up while Radhika is doing her investigation and then eventually choose Radhika even before the truth about his parentage comes out.