Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kinara2

why6 wrote...Neerja, I meant that she decides to avoid him completely for few days when she is doing her investigation.  In any case, he would be of no use an would be in her way because currently he only distrusts Radhika and have put his pagal family members on a pedestal.  So she is avoiding him as she is busy with finding out the truth and when he tries to talk to her can tell him that she doesn't have time for him or wants to talks to him.  So he would think it is indefinite strike by Radhika whereas Radhika just wants him to go away and let her do her investigation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie,, i love this  idea,,if radhika can do like this it will be  fantastic i think she will do that and bz with Mrs .bond investigation project for the time being...and during this time Dev11 will have  the goosbump for missing her girgirana...what a story..and track..

😆😆😆😆😆   I will like to see this...Fruitcake will be hit for a sixer.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Radhika giving that money is possible but the melodrama comes from Radhika landing in trouble and Dev doing dhishum dhishum and in this way one more step in realising the importance of Radhika in his life...that may be followed by more shouting at Radhika.😆

could be Misti as he was so worried about her but he will only say I hate u more and u r the cause of all troubles( today in the promos of SBS and SBB they were saying  that Dev is very angry(Bhadak ute Dev) nothing New there if he is not angry and changed thats news for us😉😆}
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for your thoughts.
 You are welcome Radha.
The WILL drama is done and on expected lines with SAVE DEV mission on.  No wonder radhika did the nirjala vrat for her KK once again and the most important clue was nicely misconstrued.  Jai ho.
😆😆😆

I really love these two lines between the side characters having dual meanings.  While the lawyer states that the chota pota has not become eligible for the will to be opened, it has been misunderstood because of the mental imbalance of Rohan the WILL reading has been postponed. 
Yes because they don't have the brains to think that other than Rohan being mentally ill...there might be another reason and that might be because there is another candidate.They also do not have the brains to think that why was Dev given importance by dadaji. Anyway if BB had brains to be shrewd then she would not have done what she did 12 years back...she just reacted and lashed out. She also lashed out yesterday and pushed dadajis chair but this time was caught out by Radhika.
 BB was concentrating more on CB getting the property and getting transferred in her name that she forgot that here is the so called RP successor who is mentally unstable.  Now, she knows that there is also a letter with the will which has also to be adhered too, else the old man has to speak up.  The situation is back to the same state where it was 12 years back, completion of the karmic cycle which we were anticipating.  As the story of the youngest grandson is still a secret, Radhika's nirjalvrat is fruitful but I dont know who is going to pay for this.😉
The karmic circle is still not complete...it should be completed with dadaji getting well,,,BB by mistake administering the right medicine or some ayurvedic treatment by Radhika and BB landing in that char and being paralysed.Don't know whether chunnu munnu will show this.  
Now, Padma has to do her job of proving that Radhika is not Rohan's wife---probably she will be the one to spy on Dev and Radhika and expose Radhika---BB will get the next jatka when she gets to know Rohan is not married before his 23 birthday---all the more mandatory for the old man to recover---which also means exposing BB.
Yes...and I hope Radhika leaves  
That is what happens when you have only one single plan and react out of anger.  Just wondering if radhika will have to leave PB for good even before pagphere...
lets see...might be later.

As far as Dev is concerned---I want to see how Dev reacts when Dadaji starts talking--as of now whenever rohan is affected he thinks it is because of Radhika---now if his dadaji becomes alright will his thought process change---for me it should---I dont think Rohan is also equally important as his dadaji---let us see how this is done.
I don't want Dev though process to change because dadaji is telling him stuff...I want his thought process to change because he himself wants to change to become a better person...

Y'day the lawyer's dialogue filled the place for Mohini and I am happy.  

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti and all liked all ur thoughts and had a good laugh on some of them and the revenge scenes. I feel now instead of Radhika zeroing in on him and giving him sweet serene smiles and she   just keeps to herself and not look at Dev even now will get the desired effect.😉😆 

Thanks Chalhov...maybe the detective track is to keep Radhika busy.😉

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - I thought Chenu owed Rs.30,000/- Today he returned 8,000/- ashanti said balance 12,000/- will be returned after two days. Did I misunderstand?

I think it was 20,000.

Ashanti's eyes would pop out if Mansaram had to say "I'll pay you to take my wife" liked that thought 😃   
Well even if they take her they will reutnher back within half an hour with interest.😆

Dev's jhatka will come soon when Radhika foolishly jeopardizes her wellbeing by trying to reason with the goons, who may take her or dotty... He will be frantic with worry and will realise he loves her 😍 yeah and then again get angry and shout at Radhika.😉😆...Rohan can tell him off by saying that he is very rude and that he should not shout at his pari.😃

I don't think Padma believed Dev when he denied that it wasn't Radhika who wrote that letter to him. She doubts them and her doubts turned to conviction the other day, when she saw them talking together.   I too think Padma is the one who is watching them.
She might be...I am not sure of Padma, Rohan and amma.

misti73 thumbnail

Why6 - Do you think Rita B will be added to the twist in the story?

Why can't chachunder come in...sigh...😍
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why6 - Do you think Rita B will be added to the twist in the story?

They may when track goes to Dev's parentage.  Then she could come as a maternal relative or something.  But no idea.  Also, I think when they are talking about exposing Maheswari, it is to Radhika and not to the entire family.  
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Misti for ur wonderful posts. Love reading them!
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

They may when track goes to Dev's parentage.  Then she could come as a maternal relative or something.  But no idea.  Also, I think when they are talking about exposing Maheswari, it is to Radhika and not to the entire family.  

Angie thats what I think so...most probably Radhika will get to know the real Maheshwari...I hope she takes Maheshwari on a wild goose chase...wish Chenu joins her.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

Thanks Misti for ur wonderful posts. Love reading them!

You are welcome v3gradev09.