Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Dev is not a heartless person , if creatives want they can show  Dev doing  little bit of things without her knowing about it , as knowing that Radhika had Vrat previous day and has not eaten anything , He sent back his food but should not be half-eaten  ...There is some proverb , do not know if its right in Dev,s context  of I hate you jaap...Something like thou protest too much as if  trying to convince himself ...Could show him doing little bit of things for Radhika, sometimes feeling bad when he rudely speaks to her or hurt her  , otherwise viewers will not get attached  to him..., Creatives will soon turn Dev in to villain if his monologues are not shown... Was it necessary to send him to the trip of hate-land again   ... Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

Forgot to write about Shanti.  She was hilarious today by hiding behind Mansa's back.  Then I liked the gunda's answer both times - first when he decided to take Shanti back instead of Chenu (too bad Mansa didn't take him up on that offer.  The gunda would have let go Shanti only after a day anyway with her type of personality); second when he told  that  Maheswari was not Prime Minister that he would be afraid of her name.

Wonder which piece of Phuljhari's jewelry would be auctioned next.  She is wearing this necklace for the third time in row.  Maybe she can sell that or those earrings which I really don't like much.  They should be enough to fetch 12,000 rupees especially as the gold prices have skyrocketed.

She was hilarious today as Shanti...best scene was peeking out from Mansas back. Thats why I said that Mansa should have told the gundas to take her...she will be back within half an hour and all the debts will be forgiven and Chenu will have an open umlimited account with them...he just has to say "amma ko bhej dunga" and that should be enugh. 
I wish she sells that awful necklace...but most probebly the ring might be attacked.
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: misti73

Misti - You are gifted!!!!!!!!!  Loved the episode and loved your funny take on it even more.  Rather than be upset with Dev, I am finding his 'constipated' expressions really funny - specially when Rads is just serene and looks like she is dealing with two four year olds when she is with Dev and Rohan!!!!!!!!!

Looks like badi bahu realized that she has been nicely sitting in a hole that she herself has dug 12 years ago. She just heard bits and pieces of information 12 years back and reacted to it, without thinking of the consequences of her action and as a result she got a sweet smile from dadaji when the lawyer told her that the youngest grandson is not ready yet and also added only dadaji has the veto power in this will and no one else can open the will before its time period. Good otherwise she would have used Radhika. By the way Radhika is very interested in all this and she is trying to overhear. Knowing badi bahu she should be getting prepared to start digging her next hole...wonder when is she going to do that? Loved dadajis expression here...specially his eyes...they were going like a pendulum between badi bahu and the lawyer and he also had a smirk on his face.🤣 🤣🤣 🤣
Fruitcake lands there and he gets told by badi bahu that the will party is a failure because someone has gone back to his childhood...mmm...I thought most of the people in this house are in their childhood...and also tells him not to tell anyone about it...wonder is this the start of badi bahu's next hole digging project...so badi bahu tells Fruitcake (Dev)  who immediately declares to himself that all this is Radhikas fault and he will have to raise the bar of his "hate Radhika project"...so as a result when Radhika asks him, he again growls at her and tells her off that all problems start with her...Radhika goes and asks badi bahu whether everything is ok and whether she is responsible for anything and badi bahu on her best behavior sweetly says...no no nothing is your fault...don't think that everything wrong happening is due to you...Oh yes she might have started digging her hole. Radhika felt bad and insecure when Dev again blamed her and if badi bahu had also blamed her then Radhika would have felt guilty...but here badi bahu not only told her that she is not responsible but also not to pay attention to all this and also told Dev not to tell anyone about the will not being read and the reason behind it...so since she does not know about the will and Rohans link to it, she is out of the guilt loop for the time being...Looks like badi bahu negated Devs words. Guilt is a powerful emotion and people do loads of things which they would not have done if they did not feel guilty. When Radhika walked into the room she saw dadaji being manhandled...although she was told it is shock therapy but she looked at Dadaji and dadaji gave a helpless looks...she was stealing glances at dadaji...looks like she is not convinced. Something should happen in this house that should make her link the forceful feeding of the medicine and what she saw today...there should be some catalyst...wonder who will that be.

My favorite scene too

Now my favorite scene...the mandir...looks like Neerjas and other forum members request has been granted today...Radhika put sindoor on kanhas idol feet and then prays that her vrat is now going to be over but she wants to give tika to her husband and also eat food touched by him...and she turns around and gets a shock of her life...its baby bhasu or Rohan standing there with a big smile on his face...Radhikas expressions here reminded me of the temple scene when for a fraction of a second she misunderstood that Rohan was kk and she would have given up all her faiths and beliefs...I thought that she would have told Kanha today that I don't want to do any vrat...don't want any husband...when she saw Rohan with a big smile standing there. 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣

I don't know whether Rohan is acting or has really gone back to his childhood'..whatever be the case , the scenes become hilarious if Fruitcake also lands there. Anyway Rohan has broken his mother rule and also compliments Radhika again on her beauty, this time it is pyari  and equated her with the nice smell coming from the kapur in the temple...and grumbles about his mother. Then Fruitcake with a serious and grumpy face lands there and Baby Bhasu starts on his pet project...he tells fruitcake to take arti and is very pleased when fruit cake does it... Radhika is beaming...and then when Radhika goes to put tika...Fruitcake stops her and baby bhasu says why why...take take...ao Fruitcake is forced to accept it.  The entire scene was funny... Radhika beaming serenely...thunderous  Fruitcake and a beaming Rohan for accomplishing his mission. 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣This was hysterically funny. If Rohan smiles any wider, he will split his face!!!!!!!!!!

Pari Radhika has got a good  assistant in Baby bhasu...he just follows her around and gets things done for her.

I liked the rawal scene too...poor shanti...anyway Mansaram should have told the gundas...please take my wife...I will give you money to take her away...ultimately Shanti uses the Radhika card and gives a pleading look to Mansaram and he is left helpless...

Today the episode ended with Radhika going into thekitchen and stealing food from Fruicakses plate...she is very happy that she has finished her vrat...but found the scene very bittersweet...she is happy with whatever she gets from Fruitcake'who on the other hand is careless with what he has with him...

Liked Radhika today...well Dev did not have much scope...Shanti stole the limelight in Rawal by hiding behind Mansaram...and dadaji stole the limelight in Mathura by just expressing though his eyes.

On the whole nice light episode but hints dropped...Virat being warned to behave himself...Radhika might need help in joining the dots regarding dadajis condition, probably from someone who knows about the will but does not know about Rohan link...also Chenu is being slowly brought up... Along with promo regarding Radhikas search mission in the house.

Edited by Anamika100 - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Revenge scenario...that sounds interesting...so what are your plans? I think Rohan should ask Radhika to sing him a lulaby...and to pat his head and comb her fingers through his hair...or Rohan can say that he has a headache and he wants Radhika to rub medicine on his forehead. 

Ok, your revenge scenario is good as it can be implemented rightaway with fake Baby Bhasu or real Baby Bhasu (who cares; he is entertaining).  Mine included when Baby Bhasu grows up but is nice.  It is half baked and I am thinking of a song to go with it.  But it has to be when Fruitcake has mellowed and is actually desperate to seek Phuljhari.

I also enjoyed dadajis smug look at BB...her lies wil trip her...she herself will do it...and yes it is easier for Radhika to be objective than the others in the family...coming from outside she must be finding this family very weird.

Exactly.  Her family is a namuna but they are normal sort of namunas.  These people are totally weird.  In fact, I was thinking that a girl has to find hard to adjust to them and needs a sense of humor to handle this kind of family and that includes Fruitcake.

Yes unknowingly BB did dadaji a big favour here.

I think Dadaji is getting some hint that Radhika is the savior the wise owl was talking about.  So he is desperate to convey his messages.  Radhika is picking up on it but needs more information.  I guess that is coming tomrrow.

I hope so...not only but also Maheshwari...

I wanted to write Maheswari but then decided that Maheswari is trying to act all goody goody in front of Radhika.  However, Maheswari tends to lose her temper when things don't go her way.  So it is likely that she insults Dev too.  That would be great because Maheswari and Viraat have no idea of the importance of Dev in Radhika's life.  So while they think her innocent and dumb,  she would get angry at them calling her "Fruitcake" servant. 

Yes...wonder when will he tell off Dev for beingrude to Radhika...and that he is not nice but Radhika is nice. 

You know kids do that.  My little nephews do that all the time by complaining about one family member not being nice to other family member.  So he will teach Fruitcake some more manners by making him apologize to Phuljhari and saying that he would be nice from that time onwards.  You know Phuljhari also seems to like Baby Bhasu.  He is too cute.

Well, they showed Amba with Radhika for two episodes now.  Wonder if she would play a role.  So far her role to Dev has been totally reduced.  But she is still the caretaker of Dadaji (after BB administers the medicine).  So Radhika may get some hints from her or at least information which she can connect to the events of last few days.
Lets see...I think it might be someone with a very loose tongue.😉
Oh, forgot about Mohini thinking that she would be crowned Mrs. RP once CB comes.  So she would be blabbering about that.  That would be great as she would give one type of information to Radhika and Radhika may get another contradictory information from someone else and starts putting things together.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmavina

Thx a lot misti today BB and virat were really to be seen

You are welcome sushmavina.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

What i feel , Angie you  have very aptly written , Yes to your revenge scenario, for once he should also get the dose of his own medicine, only then ,  when he falls deeply in love with her 

Yes, it has to be when he forgets his misplaced anger and starts realizing his mistake and remembering his love for Radhika.  Revenge is best served cold.  So it has to be when Radhika has stopped going after him and he is now desperate to talk to her and then she gives him an attitude.  He needs to understand how one feels when they are abused for no reason.
   Radhika needs to stop talking to him altogether for few days and tell him that (not that it is for few days but that it is indefinite.
that is not possible Angie yes for the time being now she should keep her distance, till he realize  hoe he treated her ...Problem can be solved ,only if Creatives remember to give him some monologue to express his thoughts  as they are oblivious to Dev,s behavior and viewers who  wants to know his reasoning ...
Neerja, I meant that she decides to avoid him completely for few days when she is doing her investigation.  In any case, he would be of no use an would be in her way because currently he only distrusts Radhika and have put his pagal family members on a pedestal.  So she is avoiding him as she is busy with finding out the truth and when he tries to talk to her can tell him that she doesn't have time for him or wants to talks to him.  So he would think it is indefinite strike by Radhika whereas Radhika just wants him to go away and let her do her investigation. 

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Dev is not a heartless person , if creatives want they can show  Dev doing  little bit of things without her knowing about it , as knowing that Radhika had Vrat previous day and has not eaten anything , He sent back his food but should not be half-eaten  ...There is some proverb , do not know if its right in Dev,s context  of I hate you jaap...Something like thou protest too much as if  trying to convince himself ...Could show him doing little bit of things for Radhika, sometimes feeling bad when he rudely speaks to her or hurt her  , otherwise viewers will not get attached  to him..., Creatives will soon turn Dev in to villain if his monologues are not shown... Was it necessary to send him to the trip of hate-land again   ...

Neerja he is protesting too much...nowadays he is searching for reasons to get angry at her...as far as I can see he might be projecting the anger that he feels for himself on Radhika. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika100

Misti - You are gifted!!!!!!!!!  Loved the episode and loved your funny take on it even more.  Rather than be upset with Dev, I am finding his 'constipated' expressions really funny - specially when Rads is just serene and looks like she is dealing with two four year olds when she is with Dev and Rohan!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Anamika...it does look like Radhika is a teacher in the kindergarden with the entire purohit family as kids there.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Ok, your revenge scenario is good as it can be implemented rightaway with fake Baby Bhasu or real Baby Bhasu (who cares; he is entertaining).  Mine included when Baby Bhasu grows up but is nice.  It is half baked and I am thinking of a song to go with it.  But it has to be when Fruitcake has mellowed and is actually desperate to seek Phuljhari.

Now I also don't care whether Rohan is acting or not...he is funny and is very good in winding up Dev, as if he knows which switches to push.

Exactly.  Her family is a namuna but they are normal sort of namunas.  These people are totally weird.  In fact, I was thinking that a girl has to find hard to adjust to them and needs a sense of humor to handle this kind of family and that includes Fruitcake.
Yeh Radhikas family is very normal but this family is completely out of the world...everybody has got some agenda...there is no link with each other if it is not based on some personal need. Mansarams family is very refreshing.  

I think Dadaji is getting some hint that Radhika is the savior the wise owl was talking about.  So he is desperate to convey his messages.  Radhika is picking up on it but needs more information.  I guess that is coming tomrrow.

She is definitely paying attention to dadaji...but until now she is so engrossed with Dev that everything else is not entering her brain...now with the vrat over hopefully now she can think about something else. 

I hope so...not only but also Maheshwari...

I wanted to write Maheswari but then decided that Maheswari is trying to act all goody goody in front of Radhika.  However, Maheswari tends to lose her temper when things don't go her way.  So it is likely that she insults Dev too.  That would be great because Maheswari and Viraat have no idea of the importance of Dev in Radhika's life.  So while they think her innocent and dumb,  she would get angry at them calling her "Fruitcake" servant. 
Yes and regarding Maheshwari Radhika can overhear when she is insulting Dev. 

Oh, forgot about Mohini thinking that she would be crowned Mrs. RP once CB comes.  So she would be blabbering about that.  That would be great as she would give one type of information to Radhika and Radhika may get another contradictory information from someone else and starts putting things together.
Yes.😉

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved reading your thoughts 😆

nice episode .. i usually find BB and dadji interaction tiring to watch but enjoyed it today
- dev is really looking for reasons to be mad at rads ... and yes, he is behaving like a brat ... so all of the revenge scenarios being cooked up on this thread are pretty good
-  i find dev being angry quite amusing mainly bcos rads has such a serene expression on her face ... must be driving him up the wall when she does that
-  the mandir scene was really good ... baby bhasu was very cute ... and i dont think he is acting

only one note to the creatives
-  there are so many tracks going on now ... rads and dev ;  baby bhasu , chenu in trouble ... i dont know why they are starting a new one  with someone stalking rads
-  anyway, i hope they can keep all this going smoothly ... they have been doing a nice job the last 10 days ...