Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 19 May 2011 (Page 6)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

nice post shrush ! yaar baccha looks damm hot wen he is angry and crying...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...aww me so wanted to hug him ( shalini u study i will take care of him:yelo:):yelo: .:yelo:...and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya.:headbang::headbang:...the day kesar has arrived he is wandering around aimlessly he is such lonely soul and  our very own gulaal is busy with other unimportant family members like talli sudha babhi dushyant yogesh rewa ...basically she has time to understand everyone even D and talli ( want to faint tooOuch ) but not kesar...she is either engaged in planning talli and kesar marriage or chanting D 's good deeds blah blah...leave kesar... me too going mad with gulaal sainthood !AngryAngryAngry

arti! since you find bacha looking hot, you and srush can take care of kesar! till then i'll be "taking care" of neil. WinkLOL

and no, i can pause my studies for 1 hour to write a post about my dearest Bluebird! LOLWink

yea, poor kesar. there's no one to think for him... srush do something nah!LOL

What she means is that Neil was hot...Kesar was just very sadTongue so you guys can have that fight ...
and poor Kesar you are so right...I told you na...you take someone everybody wants...I will take care of someone nobody seems to pay attention tooTongue
and you better comment properly instead of jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roofAngryLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 19 May 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
okay. commenting! the next post is a proper comment! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Shalu ki bachi we can all see your tongue...stop showing it in every post...LOL

sharneil92

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

hey hey hey hey!!! neil is out of bounds! stick to kesar!! LOLLOL

Huh Neil mere Bhaiya hai...Shayad tumhe pata nahi hai...Woh KB days se hi meri bhai hai...WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Mein aa gaiTongue chey! ab tih ho gaya sabka satya naash :yelo:
Shalu is scratching her claws to make them sharpTongue so that she can fight with me for tomorrow's epiTongue...and so me here...wish me luckLOL i don't need to fight... i can just make my sweetest puppy dog face and win you over! Embarrassed

So we have Raman Ramayan going onDead and so I fast forward...what kind of idiotic track is this...anybody with two pence of common sense knows that a person convicted of a crime so grotesque, is not eligible to contest elections...LOL hum sab ko Talli phulli samjha hai inlogo neAngry...koi nai...LOL

I leave the hulaba place and run behind the phatphati of the rutha bacha...owww...he has climbed on the rock and throwing stones in the sea... its not a rock, its just the river side. Sleepy and its a lake, not the sea! LOL haha! you're too cute! LOL

The frustration so obvious...the vengeance with which he was throwing stones, shows the amount of emotions he has suppressed inside...
Always makes me wonder how he was in the boarding school...did he even make friends there...he might be so lonely over there na...my heart so goes out for that Kesar right now...how he must have slept in the dark in the dormitory and thought about the words of that eunuch for these long years... he had friends.. he mentioned in the first letter he wrote to gulaal that he has friends around him but he still feels lonely cos she's not there... Cry
The same words he was hearing and rehearing right now...
He is so obsessed with his thoughts ...he just cant seem to alienate himself from them...and he cannot seem to get rid of that deep rooted love that he has for Gulaal as welll...
Cry i think the reason why he gets those thoughts again and again is because firstly, they have a very haunting quality and secondly, because he has no one apart from himself to share his viewpoints and thoughts with... another reason could be because he can't believe what he heard that he has to always look back... but that's highly unlikely... he knows what he heard, and he certainly believes them...

Did someone feel that his anger was directed towards himself more than Gulaal when he had flashbacks of his and Gulaal scenes when Gulaal was ill and he was taking care of her...

Why why why could he not free himself of that bond!!!!...why couldnot he ignore her!!!!...how could he care for such a woman.!!!!..
no, he was angry with himself before... remember that letter? the questions he asks gulaal in that letter... yea... but now he's clearly angry with gulaal.. remember how he lashes out at gulaal in the precap? man, he's scary.. 

And the way he tries crunching the stone between his hands...owww..the pain so evident...

He remembers the Chunar returning Gulaal ...and for him it amounted to the rejection of his loveOuch yea... but the scene just showed him giving the chunar... i think that time he was thinking about how much he gave to gulaal and got nothing in return cos in the end she supports dushyant... i mean, like every relationship, whether it's love or just kesar-gulaal relationship, its always about giving and taking... i think that's why he was angry with gulaal... for not giving back in what he thinks is a relationship but what gulaal thinks is just a word.

Tears flowing so easily...tears of hurt and the pain that had been missing these days...

He had so tried to hold on to those emotions when he came back...but Gulaal and his love for her won him over and he had almost forgotten those words he had hung on for all these years...
but those emotions again came back ...

Did it feel that he was lamenting that losss...the loss of not able to forget and of not having those days of reveling in his love again...Ouch

awww the bacha is sooo hurt right now...EmbarrassedOuch

and in the end...his own emotions drained him so much...he sat there helplessly, the stone falling from his hands, as his hands loosened their grip, unable to hold on to those emotions...CryCry

The power of those emotions and his helplessness at everything..and above all the hopelessness of loving Gulaal...Cry

The other family scene between dushyant and family members was predictable and then the scene between Gulaal, Sudha, and talli the bandariya...and Kesar watching from afar...Ouch

Gosh!!! he so is hurting insideOuch...he is not even aware of the surroundings...or the things going on around ...Raman and the whole scenario and Sudha and her pain...alll he could see is Gulaal's smiling face and he was hurting... yup, he was absolutely oblivious to what happened around him that time.. the way he just looked on at gulaal... man, i wish i can get someone like him.. i hope neil's like that.. EmbarrassedLOL

I think if Gulaal had been sad or worried it would not have been such a pain for him because then he would be worried about it...

But Gulaal smiling and being her normal self made him more angry... she wasn't normal... nah! he was bothered that she didn't care about him... as someone said, she cares about everyone, but kesar... i think that's what kesar thinks atleast... man, i would be hurt if i were him..

He is like how can I be in such a state and she be completely oblivious to this...???? he sees her smiling and he has flashbacks of that fatal day ...
and in the end he cannot tolerate it and walks away... touche!

Gulaal finally realizes that Kesar is not seen anywhere and is trying to find him and asks the bandariya and the bandariya for a change is not ranting or Chasing Kesar...and is worried about Sudha and Gulaal as usual plays a role of a friend, philosopher and guide there too,...

And whoa!!! that was one epic scene...Gulaal turns her face to see Kesar and gets frightened out of her wits!!!LOL...and I don't blame her...such was the violence, fury on his face, any body would be frightened... i screamed when she screamed! LOL. LOL

Looks like he is not going to control himself this time...good ..The bottled up feelings are likely to give me heart attackEmbarrassed

And the precap shows Kesar confronting Gulaal...on why would she not do what he asked her to and why would she give it to Dushyant when he wanted her to be the Sarpanch...
*sigh* what do I say about this scene...Embarrassed

Because this scene was such a balm on my sore heart...
you know why???

Because this scene told me that Kesar is not doubting Gulaal and her chastity...he is just hurt...hurting that ego of his, and craving that exclusiveness in this relation which he gives to Gulaal...why would she not listen to him...that is Kesar ...the young Kesar who once told Gulaal...tum meri ho!!! ...exclusive, totally and completely hers...why? why  and why when he gives himself completely to her, that she doesnot reciprocate that completeness... yea, he doesn;t understand why gulaal is gulaal. he is still immature thinking gulaal is exclusively his and no one else's. which is why gulaal still subconsciously thinks of vasant as her husband cos he accepted and loved her for who she is.. Embarrassed but kesar wants he to be someone who she isn't. which is why, the day kesar will properly love her would be the day he will accept her for who she is. he has completed the first few steps of having a proper relationship and that is of loving and respecting their counterpart, but he is yet to fully accept her for who she is. Embarrassed

He himself doesnot know this...but he voices that ... yea... Smile

And Gulaal...Gulaal is so damn perceptive...yesterday she read Motabha's mind and today she read Kesar's...

What was his problem? that she recommended Dushyant's name or that she had not done what HE wanted...

And Kesar is stumped...is totally bowled...he is now going to face this question and he needs to think about it???

Why is he angry...what is the reason...

haye haye haye...me so waiting for tomorrow's epi... me waiting for it more than you! i'm gonna post awesome! EmbarrassedLOL

By the way why the hell did Sudha FaintShocked...I was likeROFL...people coming from LTL forum might know why fainting makes me laugh
ROFLROFLROFLROFL...just reminded me of our giant sized pendulum na guysROFLROFL...

The thoughts are still flowing...will come back and edit if find something postable...thank you guys,,plz bear...Smile

srush, once again, chapeau!

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Shalu ki bachi we can all see your tongue...stop showing it in every post...LOL

Originally posted by -Rumi-

hey hey hey hey!!! neil is out of bounds! stick to kesar!! LOLLOL

Huh Neil mere Bhaiya hai...Shayad tumhe pata nahi hai...Woh KB days se hi meri bhai hai...WinkEmbarrassed

@srush: Tongue

@rumi: bhai hai toh then its okay... but no more than ur bro okay! cos i plan to be your bhabhi! WinkLOL

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Mein aa gaiTongue chey! ab tih ho gaya sabka satya naash :yelo: ye tongue ab mein khinchne wali hoon...and Thank God you are here...with readable commentsTongueLOL
Shalu is scratching her claws to make them sharpTongue so that she can fight with me for tomorrow's epiTongue...and so me here...wish me luckLOL i don't need to fight... i can just make my sweetest puppy dog face and win you over! Embarrassedsheh!! now you know my weaknessOuchLOL

So we have Raman Ramayan going onDead and so I fast forward...what kind of idiotic track is this...anybody with two pence of common sense knows that a person convicted of a crime so grotesque, is not eligible to contest elections...LOL hum sab ko Talli phulli samjha hai inlogo neAngry...koi nai...LOL

I leave the hulaba place and run behind the phatphati of the rutha bacha...owww...he has climbed on the rock and throwing stones in the sea... its not a rock, its just the river side. Sleepy and its a lake, not the sea! LOL haha! you're too cute! LOLI know am cute..and I know it was river... I realized that after everyone had quoted my comment...Tongue

The frustration so obvious...the vengeance with which he was throwing stones, shows the amount of emotions he has suppressed inside...
Always makes me wonder how he was in the boarding school...did he even make friends there...he might be so lonely over there na...my heart so goes out for that Kesar right now...how he must have slept in the dark in the dormitory and thought about the words of that eunuch for these long years... he had friends.. he mentioned in the first letter he wrote to gulaal that he has friends around him but he still feels lonely cos she's not there... Cry friends ?? what friends?? they are not friends...they were like room partners or class mates...friends are someone who would never let you alone...with whom you could share...I dont think Kesuda ever shared this with anyone...Ouch
The same words he was hearing and rehearing right now...
He is so obsessed with his thoughts ...he just cant seem to alienate himself from them...and he cannot seem to get rid of that deep rooted love that he has for Gulaal as welll...
Cry i think the reason why he gets those thoughts again and again is because firstly, they have a very haunting quality bang on !! Haunting quality to hai...and secondly, because he has no one apart from himself to share his viewpoints and thoughts with... exactly my point..he has no one to share with ...the only person he shares with is Gulaal but right now she is busy being the contender for Nobel prizeLOL another reason could be because he can't believe what he heard that he has to always look back... but that's highly unlikely... he knows what he heard, and he certainly believes them...wah wah!! that is a new thought...he certainly would like erase those things as if they never happened...but unfortunately everytime he looks back...he knows they had happened...

Did someone feel that his anger was directed towards himself more than Gulaal when he had flashbacks of his and Gulaal scenes when Gulaal was ill and he was taking care of her...

Why why why could he not free himself of that bond!!!!...why couldnot he ignore her!!!!...how could he care for such a woman.!!!!..
no, he was angry with himself before... remember that letter? the questions he asks gulaal in that letter... yea... but now he's clearly angry with gulaal.. remember how he lashes out at gulaal in the precap? man, he's scary.. yup he is scary...so stay away from himLOL...the anger which he had at that point of time was a carry forward of these many years...as he said few days back...'Tune mujhe dus saal apne se dur rakha Gulaal'...owww poor bachaaaCry...he needs a big hug...Hug...but afterwards...when Gulaal declared that he would be the same Kesar for her..the love that he had buriedd...na..tried to bury so ruthlessly resurfaced and kicked away that hate...and gave himself fully to her...and he thought that supporting her for the sarpanch was a part of this ...but when she did not give it a thought...he felt rejected, dejected and his whole ego took a major beating...and the anger resurfaced...

And the way he tries crunching the stone between his hands...owww..the pain so evident...

He remembers the Chunar returning Gulaal ...and for him it amounted to the rejection of his loveOuch yea... but the scene just showed him giving the chunar... i think that time he was thinking about how much he gave to gulaal and got nothing in return cos in the end she supports dushyant... i mean, like every relationship, whether it's love or just kesar-gulaal relationship, its always about giving and taking... i think that's why he was angry with gulaal... for not giving back in what he thinks is a relationship but what gulaal thinks is just a word. you are right...he is regretting that too..about how he opened up and and how she wont let him in...you are right it is a give and take relation but in this it is much more...I dont think he would have minded it so much had Gulaal just denied...bringing in Dushyant was something intolerable for him...he thought how could he give something to Dushyant that was suppposed to be his gift to Gulaal... he must have made plans of their future working together and clearly didnot expect Dushaynt to enter the equation,...

Tears flowing so easily...tears of hurt and the pain that had been missing these days...

He had so tried to hold on to those emotions when he came back...but Gulaal and his love for her won him over and he had almost forgotten those words he had hung on for all these years...
but those emotions again came back ...

Did it feel that he was lamenting that losss...the loss of not able to forget and of not having those days of reveling in his love again...Ouch

awww the bacha is sooo hurt right now...EmbarrassedOuch

and in the end...his own emotions drained him so much...he sat there helplessly, the stone falling from his hands, as his hands loosened their grip, unable to hold on to those emotions...CryCry

The power of those emotions and his helplessness at everything..and above all the hopelessness of loving Gulaal...Cry

The other family scene between dushyant and family members was predictable and then the scene between Gulaal, Sudha, and talli the bandariya...and Kesar watching from afar...Ouch

Gosh!!! he so is hurting insideOuch...he is not even aware of the surroundings...or the things going on around ...Raman and the whole scenario and Sudha and her pain...alll he could see is Gulaal's smiling face and he was hurting... yup, he was absolutely oblivious to what happened around him that time.. the way he just looked on at gulaal... man, i wish i can get someone like him.. i hope neil's like that.. EmbarrassedLOL well he can be like that or not...but now you have to take him...you have committed...now you cannot renege..but is absolutely gorgeous feeling na...to be not only be the centre of someone's universe...but to that universe itself Embarrassed *sigh* find me one immediately like him! now!!!LOL

I think if Gulaal had been sad or worried it would not have been such a pain for him because then he would be worried about it...

But Gulaal smiling and being her normal self made him more angry... she wasn't normal... nah! he was bothered that she didn't care about him... as someone said, she cares about everyone, but kesar... i think that's what kesar thinks atleast... man, i would be hurt if i were him..  normal as in the Gulaal who would just be helping people and trying to make them smile..that was what she was doing...and it is not that she is not bothered about him...but clearly there are bigger issues in the house that she, as a DIL of the house needs to take care of...

He is like how can I be in such a state and she be completely oblivious to this...???? he sees her smiling and he has flashbacks of that fatal day ...
and in the end he cannot tolerate it and walks away... touche! exlpain plzLOL

Gulaal finally realizes that Kesar is not seen anywhere and is trying to find him and asks the bandariya and the bandariya for a change is not ranting or Chasing Kesar...and is worried about Sudha and Gulaal as usual plays a role of a friend, philosopher and guide there too,...

And whoa!!! that was one epic scene...Gulaal turns her face to see Kesar and gets frightened out of her wits!!!LOL...and I don't blame her...such was the violence, fury on his face, any body would be frightened... i screamed when she screamed! LOL. LOL hahah that was one awesome reactionsLOL

Looks like he is not going to control himself this time...good ..The bottled up feelings are likely to give me heart attackEmbarrassed

And the precap shows Kesar confronting Gulaal...on why would she not do what he asked her to and why would she give it to Dushyant when he wanted her to be the Sarpanch...
*sigh* what do I say about this scene...Embarrassed

Because this scene was such a balm on my sore heart...
you know why???

Because this scene told me that Kesar is not doubting Gulaal and her chastity...he is just hurt...hurting that ego of his, and craving that exclusiveness in this relation which he gives to Gulaal...why would she not listen to him...that is Kesar ...the young Kesar who once told Gulaal...tum meri ho!!! ...exclusive, totally and completely hers...why? why  and why when he gives himself completely to her, that she doesnot reciprocate that completeness... yea, he doesn;t understand why gulaal is gulaal. he is still immature thinking gulaal is exclusively his and no one else's. which is why gulaal still subconsciously thinks of vasant as her husband cos he accepted and loved her for who she is.. Embarrassed but kesar wants he to be someone who she isn't. which is why, the day kesar will properly love her would be the day he will accept her for who she is. he has completed the first few steps of having a proper relationship and that is of loving and respecting their counterpart, but he is yet to fully accept her for who she is. Embarrassed *muah* ...Love you for this my dear besharam cute catty with a puppy dog faceLOL you so read my mind on this one that I have nooo wordsEmbarrassed

He himself doesnot know this...but he voices that ... yea... Smile

And Gulaal...Gulaal is so damn perceptive...yesterday she read Motabha's mind and today she read Kesar's...

What was his problem? that she recommended Dushyant's name or that she had not done what HE wanted...

And Kesar is stumped...is totally bowled...he is now going to face this question and he needs to think about it???

Why is he angry...what is the reason...

haye haye haye...me so waiting for tomorrow's epi... me waiting for it more than you! i'm gonna post awesome! EmbarrassedLOL you would not give meOuchCry

By the way why the hell did Sudha FaintShocked...I was likeROFL...people coming from LTL forum might know why fainting makes me laugh
ROFLROFLROFLROFL...just reminded me of our giant sized pendulum na guysROFLROFL...

The thoughts are still flowing...will come back and edit if find something postable...thank you guys,,plz bear...Smile

srush, once again, chapeau! one more hat...I am having a hatty collectionsROFLROFLROFLand thank you re...your comments (in this post..not your tonguey posts...were more awesome than anythingBig smile)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index