Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I know it is french for hats...it is also old french for Vulgar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
And Stop distributing your hats and give me a proper comment..you are my partner ...how can you renege
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜›

ok. i'm seriously clueless. ok... i shall do it tom, bright and early in the morning... ๐Ÿ˜ณ okay???๐Ÿ˜ƒ
monigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
Shalu is scratching her claws to make them sharp๐Ÿ˜› so that she can fight with me for tomorrow's epi๐Ÿ˜›...and so me here...wish me luck๐Ÿ˜†

So we have Raman Ramayan going on๐Ÿคข and so I fast forward...what kind of idiotic track is this...anybody with two pence of common sense knows that a person convicted of a crime so grotesque, is not eligible to contest elections...๐Ÿ˜† hum sab ko Talli phulli samjha hai inlogo ne๐Ÿ˜ก...koi nai...๐Ÿ˜†

I leave the hulaba place and run behind the phatphati of the rutha bacha...owww...he has climbed on the rock and throwing stones in the sea...

The frustration so obvious...the vengeance with which he was throwing stones, shows the amount of emotions he has suppressed inside...
Always makes me wonder how he was in the boarding school...did he even make friends there...he might be so lonely over there na...my heart so goes out for that Kesar right now...how he must have slept in the dark in the dormitory and thought about the words of that eunuch for these long years...
My poor Kesuda...especially when he couldn't throw the last rock and fell...as if to succumb to his defeat (by Gulaal)...I almost started crying too๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Neil was amazing in this scene...how does he do it?๐Ÿ‘
The same words he was hearing and rehearing right now...
He is so obsessed with his thoughts ...he just cant seem to alienate himself from them...and he cannot seem to get rid of that deep rooted love that he has for Gulaal as welll...
๐Ÿ˜ญ...bechara, was so heart-broken๐Ÿฅบ

Did someone feel that his anger was directed towards himself more than Gulaal when he had flashbacks of his and Gulaal scenes when Gulaal was ill and he was taking care of her...

Why why why could he not free himself of that bond!!!!...why couldnot he ignore her!!!!...how could he care for such a woman.!!!!..
Well that's love...being angry at that special someone is next to impossible...you want to but you can't ๐Ÿ˜†

And the way he tries crunching the stone between his hands...owww..the pain so evident...

He remembers the Chunar returning Gulaal ...and for him it amounted to the rejection of his love...awww poor baby...it's ok he still has all of us rite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tears flowing so easily...tears of hurt and the pain that had been missing these days...I just wanted to wrap him up and take him home ๐Ÿ‘..although I doubt I'd find a gift box his size๐Ÿคฃ

He had so tried to hold on to those emotions when he came back...but Gulaal and his love for her won him over and he had almost forgotten those words he had hung on for all these years...
but those emotions again came back ...

Did it feel that he was lamenting that losss...the loss of not able to forget and of not having those days of reveling in his love again...

awww the bacha is sooo hurt right now...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and in the end...his own emotions drained him so much...he sat there helplessly, the stone falling from his hands, as his hands loosened their grip, unable to hold on to those emotions...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Superb performace by Neil...loved him here๐Ÿ‘

The power of those emotions and his helplessness at everything..and above all the hopelessness of loving Gulaal...๐Ÿ˜ญ

The other family scene between dushyant and family members was predictable and then the scene between Gulaal, Sudha, and talli the bandariya...and Kesar watching from afar...

Gosh!!! he so is hurting inside...he is not even aware of the surroundings...or the things going on around ...Raman and the whole scenario and Sudha and her pain...alll he could see is Gulaal's smiling face and he was hurting...

I think if Gulaal had been sad or worried it would not have been such a pain for him because then he would be worried about it...
But Gulaal smiling and being her normal self made him more angry...

He is like how can I be in such a state and she be completely oblivious to this...???? he sees her smiling and he has flashbacks of that fatal day ...
and in the end he cannot tolerate it and walks away...

Gulaal finally realizes that Kesar is not seen anywhere and is trying to find him and asks the bandariya and the bandariya for a change is not ranting or Chasing Kesar...and is worried about Sudha and Gulaal as usual plays a role of a friend, philosopher and guide there too,...

And whoa!!! that was one epic scene...Gulaal turns her face to see Kesar and gets frightened out of her wits!!!๐Ÿ˜†...and I don't blame her...such was the violence, fury on his face, any body would be frightened...LMAO๐Ÿคฃ...even I jumped when they showed his face...it was just too creepy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like he is not going to control himself this time...good ..The bottled up feelings are likely to give me heart attack๐Ÿ˜ณ..Finally, the volcano is errupting๐Ÿ˜†

And the precap shows Kesar confronting Gulaal...on why would she not do what he asked her to and why would she give it to Dushyant when he wanted her to be the Sarpanch...
*sigh* what do I say about this scene...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Because this scene was such a balm on my sore heart...
you know why???

Because this scene told me that Kesar is not doubting Gulaal and her chastity...he is just hurt...hurting that ego of his, and craving that exclusiveness in this relation which he gives to Gulaal...why would she not listen to him...that is Kesar ...the young Kesar who once told Gulaal...tum meri ho!!! ...exclusive, totally and completely hers...why? why  and why when he gives himself completely to her, that she doesnot reciprocate that completeness...

He himself doesnot know this...but he voices that ...

And Gulaal...Gulaal is so damn perceptive...yesterday she read Motabha's mind and today she read Kesar's...

What was his problem? that she recommended Dushyant's name or that she had not done what HE wanted...Gulaal was almost mean when she asked that...

And Kesar is stumped...is totally bowled...he is now going to face this question and he needs to think about it???

Why is he angry...what is the reason...Now hopefully our Kesuda will use his brain and realize that he is IN love with Gulaal๐Ÿ˜‰...which is why he is hurting a million times more than usual๐Ÿ˜ณ

haye haye haye...me so waiting for tomorrow's epi...Me too Srush ๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way why the hell did Sudha Faint๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I was like๐Ÿคฃ...people coming from LTL forum might know why fainting makes me laugh
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...just reminded me of our giant sized pendulum na guys๐Ÿคฃ...ROFL...I was thinkin the same thing..>WTH was that about???๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The thoughts are still flowing...will come back and edit if find something postable...thank you guys,,plz bear...๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh Srush...my heart went out to Kesar today (LMAO...it does that everyday regardless๐Ÿ˜†)...his agony was too much to bear...he almost made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ, the way he was remembering taht dreadful day, and thinking of happy Gulaal is suggesting Dushyant's name for sarpanch...I just really want to murder Gulaal rite now๐Ÿ˜ก...WTH is wrong with her...she has totally lost it...it's one thing to forgive your husband's murderer, but another thing to recommend his name for such a post...regardless of how much he has redeemed himself

But Gulaal is Gulaal...how can she give up the chance of being Mahaan?? According to the precap, I hope she opens her eyes and realizes the implications of what she has just asked Kesar...because soon she'll be the one facing the questions๐Ÿ˜†

Oh...and ofcourse...loved your analysis...you stole the words right out of my mind๐Ÿ˜‰
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post shrush ! yaar baccha looks damm hot wen he is angry and crying...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...aww me so wanted to hug him ( shalini u study i will take care of him) ....and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya....the day kesar has arrived he is wandering around aimlessly he is such lonely soul and  our very own gulaal is busy with other unimportant family members like talli sudha babhi dushyant yogesh rewa ...basically she has time to understand everyone even D and talli ( want to faint too ) but not kesar...she is either engaged in planning talli and kesar marriage or chanting D 's good deeds blah blah...leave kesar... me too going mad with gulaal sainthood !๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Srush mein bhi ayi ๐Ÿค— 

I haven't seen the epi yet , need i say ,, I know all that happened today ,,ur CA and the comments by all  here covered it all ..

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes ๐Ÿ˜›

I see Gulaal is busing herself with all other family members  ,, coz she is shying away  for accepting the fact  that  she is having feelings for K,,, she probably  being Mahaan has decided to  marry off K to Tillu ..hai na  ? I kwn we dnt want this,  dnt hit chappals at me guys me just thnking aloud and understanding the characters ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 

Did i See rumi and Anks here ,,hi guys  ,,, me too here have been silent reader for sme time now sharing ,,  ofcourse Srush ki CA pulled me here ,,,

will wait for CA tmrw any of u do ,,we will all enjoy 
Raj

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

I haven't seen the epi yet , need i say ,, I know all that happened today ,,ur CA and the comments by all  here covered it all ..

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes ๐Ÿ˜›

I see Gulaal is busing herself with all other family members  ,, coz she is shying away  for accepting the fact  that  she is having feelings for K,,, she probably  being Mahaan has decided to  marry off K to Tillu ..hai na  ? I kwn we dnt want this,  dnt hit chappals at me guys me just thnking aloud and understanding the characters ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 

Did i See rumi and Anks here ,,hi guys  ,,, me too here have been silent reader for sme time now sharing ,,  ofcourse Srush ki CA pulled me here ,,,

Raj

oh no one more  shalini competition is getting tough day by day ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

welcome dear ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

oh no one more  shalini competition is getting tough day by day ! 

welcome dear ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

thnks for the welcome,,,,,๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—,,, and no  me not competiig with shalini  ๐Ÿ˜‰  mar padegi  ๐Ÿ˜†  Character Kesar is lovable ,, me havent seen Neil yet .. i knw shalini loves Neil aka Kesar hai na  ?

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: monigod

Oh Srush...my heart went out to Kesar today (LMAO...it does that everyday regardless๐Ÿ˜†)...his agony was too much to bear...he almost made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ, the way he was remembering taht dreadful day, and thinking of happy Gulaal is suggesting Dushyant's name for sarpanch...I just really want to murder Gulaal rite now๐Ÿ˜ก...WTH is wrong with her...she has totally lost it...it's one thing to forgive your husband's murderer, but another thing to recommend his name for such a post...regardless of how much he has redeemed himself I know the agony the pain the frustration, the anger ,the helplessness and the hopelessness in the gesture just made it too much na...we cried along with him...even I was against Gulaal for choosing Dushyant...but then I realized that she was right in her own way...I guess that makes her Gulaal...

But Gulaal is Gulaal...how can she give up the chance of being Mahaan?? According to the precap, I hope she opens her eyes and realizes the implications of what she has just asked Kesar...because soon she'll be the one facing the questions๐Ÿ˜†
 tomorrow it will be an amazing scene...let us see how they are gonna deal with this๐Ÿ˜†
Oh...and ofcourse...loved your analysis...you stole the words right out of my mind๐Ÿ˜‰ Ya am a big thief๐Ÿ˜‰...owww Thanks yaara๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

nice post shrush ! yaar baccha looks damm hot wen he is angry and crying...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...aww me so wanted to hug him ( shalini u study i will take care of him) ....and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya....the day kesar has arrived he is wandering around aimlessly he is such lonely soul and  our very own gulaal is busy with other unimportant family members like talli sudha babhi dushyant yogesh rewa ...basically she has time to understand everyone even D and talli ( want to faint too ) but not kesar...she is either engaged in planning talli and kesar marriage or chanting D 's good deeds blah blah...leave kesar... me too going mad with gulaal sainthood !๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

E lo!! Bacha ro raha hai and she is busy gawking at him๐Ÿ˜†
Ya let Shalu study...we will take care of him...
Well to be fair Gulaal was worried about him and she went on searching Kesar in the morning ...and she is Gulaal who had promised Vasant to take care of the whole family...and Kesar had not been home for 10 years..till then she had these members na..she is bound to take care of them...and Kesar does respect her for this..
And thanks yaara๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Tomorrow is going to be sooo dhansu๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

I was ๐Ÿคฃ when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 

Raj

Petuuu ...aaja๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
owww...thank you...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ya..we the puppy eyes have fallen so hard๐Ÿ˜ณ
and you are right...you have summed up Gulaal's character too well...and AS ka reference to banta hai na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Sudha is Raman's wife who treats Talli as her daughter since she has no issues...
Ya,,,Rumi, Anks, Azy, viji all are here...hehe ..I cant stay alone na..So I dragged them here..๐Ÿ˜†poor guys bear with me always like you do๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you yaara...chal see you tom...Shalu is doing it..except if I can convince her otherwise๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
prncz thumbnail

Petuuu ...aaja๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ..majaa raha hai , per khaana kahan hai  mere bhai ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
owww...thank you...๐Ÿ˜ณ   thanks to u yaar ,, itna masti se likhti ho ๐Ÿ˜›
ya..we the puppy eyes have fallen so hard๐Ÿ˜ณ  hmmm Kesar deewani 's
and you are right...you have summed up Gulaal's character too well...and AS ka reference to banta hai na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Sudha is Raman's wife who treats Talli as her daughter since she has no issues...tumhare ,, crash course jo mila ๐Ÿ˜† ok missing link dheere samaj rahi mein  ๐Ÿ˜†
Ya,,,Rumi, Anks, Azy, viji all are here...hehe ..I cant stay alone na..So I dragged them here..๐Ÿ˜†poor guys bear with me always like you do๐Ÿ˜†  such mein ..bahut bardasst karna padta hai ๐Ÿ˜†kyon azy . vijji ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you yaara...chal see you tom...Shalu is doing it..except if I can convince her otherwiseTongue๐Ÿ˜†  c u tmrw ,, any ways ,, u will be here for your dear kesuda

by the way the name of this topic is so appealing . endearing ..my lard