Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Ha ha thank god it's a mistake๐Ÿ˜† or else u will pass that on to me saying "mera asar hai!!"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok I can't comment any thing about the epi cos I have not watched it yet but u have written K's emotions well!! ๐Ÿ˜ณI have got half of the story now itself!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

The pre-cap sounds interesting!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But lastly the comment about our pendulum amma!! ๐Ÿ˜›Haha wotho sahi, any one would go for a shock if she didn't fain na!!๐Ÿ˜†

yes see the epi and then help me convince Shalu to give tomorrow's epi to me๐Ÿ˜† and yes tera asar to hai hi na, meri BBS๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
The moment Sudha fainted I was ๐Ÿคฃ yaha per bhi AS
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Yes, the child Kesar used to do all that - he has craved her for the last 10 yrs and so on, but now its an adult Kesar who wants all that and expects all that in the name of certain adult feelings now which he isnt quite understanding himself

Hehe I edited my earlier comment ...but I guess you posted it before...you are super fast๐Ÿ˜†
so am reposting it...

He does not have this great ambitions and Sarvodaya plans like Gulaal...for him Gulaal is the beginning and the end...so he is bound to get angry when she gives someone else a thought which is not falling within his small universe encompassing him and Gulaal๐Ÿ˜ณ
and you are right...he has these adult feelings ..LOL how does this sound...adult feelings๐Ÿ˜†...but he still doesnot know...tomorrow Gulaal will make him realize that...but I guess the stubborn and closed mood he is in...he will be in a bigger tantrum mode...it is only after a more bigger accident like the past one...Gulaal drowning in water...that will make him realize...that is ofcourse my prediction๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Hey Srush..mai bhi aa gayi...

Didn't read whole post yet..just noticed the ROFLing emos? Please tell me the reason na...you know I don't follow that show..

Oho ..Tu bhi aa gai..aaaja๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and about those roflings...LTL mein Dutta ki amma ..yaane Aai Saheb..in short AS...always faints during major episodes..we get so tired of that ..and she is like always changing stances so we call her big mota pendulum๐Ÿ˜†...So when Sudha fainted in this epi I was reminded of AS...samaji meri BBR๐Ÿ˜ณ...ab padh ke bata...Kesuda kaisa hai๐Ÿ˜†

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

chapeau srush! ๐Ÿ‘

wo kya hota hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
and if you are studying and making this small post then it is ok...warna jhapet marungi agar itna chhotu comment diya to๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›hey srushti..
Shalu is scratching her claws to make them sharp๐Ÿ˜› so that she can fight with me for tomorrow's epi๐Ÿ˜›...and so me here...wish me luck๐Ÿ˜†...gud luck..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So we have Raman Ramayan going on๐Ÿคข and so I fast forward...what kind of idiotic track is this...anybody with two pence of common sense knows that a person convicted of a crime so grotesque, is not eligible to contest elections...๐Ÿ˜† hum sab ko Talli phulli samjha hai inlogo ne๐Ÿ˜ก...koi nai...๐Ÿ˜†serials mein logic ke bare mein sochna mana hai๐Ÿ˜†

I leave the hulaba place and run behind the phatphati of the rutha bacha...owww...he has climbed on the rock and throwing stones in the sea...he was just fighting with himself..for 1 minute I thought..he would end up hurting himself...๐Ÿ˜ญ

The frustration so obvious...the vengeance with which he was throwing stones, shows the amount of emotions he has suppressed inside...
Always makes me wonder how he was in the boarding school...did he even make friends there...he might be so lonely over there na...my heart so goes out for that Kesar right now...how he must have slept in the dark in the dormitory and thought about the words of that eunuch for these long years...
The same words he was hearing and rehearing right now...
He is so obsessed with his thoughts ...he just cant seem to alienate himself from them...and he cannot seem to get rid of that deep rooted love that he has for Gulaal as welll...
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Did someone feel that his anger was directed towards himself more than Gulaal when he had flashbacks of his and Gulaal scenes when Gulaal was ill and he was taking care of her...

Why why why could he not free himself of that bond!!!!...why couldnot he ignore her!!!!...how could he care for such a woman.!!!!..

And the way he tries crunching the stone between his hands...owww..the pain so evident...

He remembers the Chunar returning Gulaal ...and for him it amounted to the rejection of his love

Tears flowing so easily...tears of hurt and the pain that had been missing these days...

He had so tried to hold on to those emotions when he came back...but Gulaal and his love for her won him over and he had almost forgotten those words he had hung on for all these years...
but those emotions again came back ...

Did it feel that he was lamenting that losss...the loss of not able to forget and of not having those days of reveling in his love again...

awww the bacha is sooo hurt right now...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and in the end...his own emotions drained him so much...he sat there helplessly, the stone falling from his hands, as his hands loosened their grip, unable to hold on to those emotions...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The power of those emotions and his helplessness at everything..and above all the hopelessness of loving Gulaal...๐Ÿ˜ญ

The other family scene between dushyant and family members was predictable and then the scene between Gulaal, Sudha, and talli the bandariya...and Kesar watching from afar...the scene was meant to show kesar's fury and hurt(jab koi aapka purse lootkar aapse hi-fi kartha hai..waise expression tha...Itna kuch kar diya...aur ye dekho..yaha relax hokar betgayi)

Gosh!!! he so is hurting inside...he is not even aware of the surroundings...or the things going on around ...Raman and the whole scenario and Sudha and her pain...alll he could see is Gulaal's smiling face and he was hurting...

I think if Gulaal had been sad or worried it would not have been such a pain for him because then he would be worried about it...
But Gulaal smiling and being her normal self made him more angry...

He is like how can I be in such a state and she be completely oblivious to this...???? he sees her smiling and he has flashbacks of that fatal day ...
and in the end he cannot tolerate it and walks away...

Gulaal finally realizes that Kesar is not seen anywhere and is trying to find him and asks the bandariya and the bandariya for a change is not ranting or Chasing Kesar...me also thinking the same...how on earth it is possible..she can think of others as welland is worried about Sudha and Gulaal as usual plays a role of a friend, philosopher and guide there too,...

And whoa!!! that was one epic scene...Gulaal turns her face to see Kesar and gets frightened out of her wits!!!๐Ÿ˜†...and I don't blame her...such was the violence, fury on his face, any body would be frightened...electric shock laga tha Gulaal ko..๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like he is not going to control himself this time...good ..The bottled up feelings are likely to give me heart attack๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the precap shows Kesar confronting Gulaal...on why would she not do what he asked her to and why would she give it to Dushyant when he wanted her to be the Sarpanch...
*sigh* what do I say about this scene...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Because this scene was such a balm on my sore heart...
you know why???

Because this scene told me that Kesar is not doubting Gulaal and her chastity...thats a new pointhe is just hurt...hurting that ego of his, and craving that exclusiveness in this relation which he gives to Gulaal...why would she not listen to him...that is Kesar ...the young Kesar who once told Gulaal...tum meri ho!!! ...exclusive, totally and completely hers...why? why  and why when he gives himself completely to her, that she doesnot reciprocate that completeness...use kab samaj mein aayegi...ki baccha uspe mar mitne ko tayar hai.

He himself doesnot know this...but he voices that ...

And Gulaal...Gulaal is so damn perceptive...yesterday she read Motabha's mind and today she read Kesar's...I think she is a mind-reader..๐Ÿ˜†

What was his problem? that she recommended Dushyant's name or that she had not done what HE wanted...

And Kesar is stumped...is totally bowled...he is now going to face this question and he needs to think about it???

Why is he angry...what is the reason...

haye haye haye...me so waiting for tomorrow's epi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

By the way why the hell did Sudha Faint๐Ÿ˜ฒ...glucose kam ho gayi thi...uski body mein...๐ŸคฃI was like๐Ÿคฃ...people coming from LTL forum might know why fainting makes me laugh
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...just reminded me of our giant sized pendulum na guys๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...

The thoughts are still flowing...will come back and edit if find something postable...thank you guys,,plz bear...๐Ÿ˜Š

brilliant description of kesar's emotions...Srushti...๐Ÿ‘

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

wo kya hota hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
and if you are studying and making this small post then it is ok...warna jhapet marungi agar itna chhotu comment diya to๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

its french for a hat.

and my hats off to you for that super awesome post! no really, i think my input would be insignificant to that one hell of a post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

its french for a hat.

and my hats off to you for that super awesome post! no really, i think my input would be insignificant to that one hell of a post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know it is french for hats...it is also old french for Vulgar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
And Stop distributing your hats and give me a proper comment..you are my partner ...how can you renege
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜› Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

serials mein logic ke bare mein sochna mana hai๐Ÿ˜†  I know...but Gulaal had always maintained a standard,...hence this 'soch'๐Ÿ˜†...This idea didnt hit my mind..see mein bhi serials ke writers jaise hoti ja rahi hoon..

he was just fighting with himself..for 1 minute I thought..he would end up hurting himself...๐Ÿ˜ญ ya...He might have done that had he gone home..good that he went near the river..acha bacha hai na..isiliye..๐Ÿ˜†

scene between Gulaal, Sudha, and talli the bandariya...and Kesar watching from afar...the scene was meant to show kesar's fury and hurt(jab koi aapka purse lootkar aapse hi-fi kartha hai..waise expression tha...Itna kuch kar diya...aur ye dekho..yaha relax hokar betgayi)
exactly,,, I could not have put it better,,,,her smile and her normal happy attitude was what ticked him off...owww..the poor bacha๐Ÿ˜ญthe scene was so perfect at that stage..

bandariya for a change is not ranting or Chasing Kesar...me also thinking the same...how on earth it is possible..she can think of others as well hehe miracle day tha aaj๐Ÿ˜†lets celebrate the day..๐Ÿฅณ

.electric shock laga tha Gulaal ko..๐Ÿ˜† The gaze was so intense ...she was bound to be electrified na๐Ÿ˜†..thank god..usko kuch nahin hua tha..

Because this scene told me that Kesar is not doubting Gulaal and her chastity...thats a new point well just my perspective...I could be wrong๐Ÿ˜ณwell we can wish for the best na..

why? why  and why when he gives himself completely to her, that she doesnot reciprocate that completeness...use kab samaj mein aayegi...ki baccha uspe mar mitne ko tayar hai. haha you also calling him bacha...but yess...bacha is so marta hai uss par๐Ÿ˜ƒkya karoon...karol bagh ki days se aadat si ho gayi hai...usko bacha bulane ka..๐Ÿ˜†

And Gulaal...Gulaal is so damn perceptive...yesterday she read Motabha's mind and today she read Kesar's...I think she is a mind-reader..๐Ÿ˜† she is one intelligent and very sensitive woman..and matured too...no doubt Kesuda is mad for her na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†I dont know...how kesar is going to win her heart..๐Ÿ˜•

...glucose kam ho gayi thi...uski body mein...๐Ÿคฃ it was really weird..one moment she was standing upright smiling and the second she fainted
๐Ÿคฃ.

owww...Thank you sweetu,,,so appreciate you reading the whole thing word to word๐Ÿ˜ณ Am so overwhelmed๐Ÿ˜ณA big hug from me..๐Ÿค—

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

serials mein logic ke bare mein sochna mana hai๐Ÿ˜†  I know...but Gulaal had always maintained a standard,...hence this 'soch'๐Ÿ˜†...This idea didnt hit my mind..see mein bhi serials ke writers jaise hoti ja rahi hoon.. haha then you can be a CV too...wonderfull na๐Ÿ˜ณ

he was just fighting with himself..for 1 minute I thought..he would end up hurting himself...๐Ÿ˜ญ ya...He might have done that had he gone home..good that he went near the river..acha bacha hai na..isiliye..๐Ÿ˜†
owww bada accha bacha hai..cute bhi hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

scene between Gulaal, Sudha, and talli the bandariya...and Kesar watching from afar...the scene was meant to show kesar's fury and hurt(jab koi aapka purse lootkar aapse hi-fi kartha hai..waise expression tha...Itna kuch kar diya...aur ye dekho..yaha relax hokar betgayi)
exactly,,, I could not have put it better,,,,her smile and her normal happy attitude was what ticked him off...owww..the poor bacha๐Ÿ˜ญthe scene was so perfect at that stage.. ya..I am loving the SP use of cinematography and Kesar looked so damn gorgeous standing there na๐Ÿ˜ณ

bandariya for a change is not ranting or Chasing Kesar...me also thinking the same...how on earth it is possible..she can think of others as well hehe miracle day tha aaj๐Ÿ˜†lets celebrate the day..๐Ÿฅณ ha bhai...band bajao...siti bajao ...DJ ko bullao hum sab nachenge๐Ÿ˜†

.electric shock laga tha Gulaal ko..๐Ÿ˜† The gaze was so intense ...she was bound to be electrified na๐Ÿ˜†..thank god..usko kuch nahin hua tha.. ha warna Kesuda ka kya hota๐Ÿ˜†

Because this scene told me that Kesar is not doubting Gulaal and her chastity...thats a new point well just my perspective...I could be wrong๐Ÿ˜ณwell we can wish for the best na. ya,,this is what actually gives the exclusiveness to this Love story๐Ÿ˜ณ.

why? why  and why when he gives himself completely to her, that she doesnot reciprocate that completeness...use kab samaj mein aayegi...ki baccha uspe mar mitne ko tayar hai. haha you also calling him bacha...but yess...bacha is so marta hai uss par๐Ÿ˜ƒkya karoon...karol bagh ki days se aadat si ho gayi hai...usko bacha bulane ka..๐Ÿ˜† ohhh you used to watch that...I have never watched ,..this is the first time me seeing him on a daily soap๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Gulaal...Gulaal is so damn perceptive...yesterday she read Motabha's mind and today she read Kesar's...I think she is a mind-reader..๐Ÿ˜† she is one intelligent and very sensitive woman..and matured too...no doubt Kesuda is mad for her na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†I dont know...how kesar is going to win her heart..๐Ÿ˜• It would be so fun to watch na...him fighting his inner self and then fighting the world to win her over๐Ÿ˜ณ

...glucose kam ho gayi thi...uski body mein...๐Ÿคฃ it was really weird..one moment she was standing upright smiling and the second she fainted
๐Ÿคฃ.

owww...Thank you sweetu,,,so appreciate you reading the whole thing word to word๐Ÿ˜ณ Am so overwhelmed๐Ÿ˜ณA big hug from me..๐Ÿค—
owww...hug you back๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—