19/5: The Highlights of today|my View

Posted: 12 years ago
Hola guys!

I'm happy today :) It was finally a slow episode, the whole episode was based on rupesh sir and his stupidities. 😆
He saw the girl's back(which was navya), but i do have a question, navya itne jaldi window se kaise chale gaye? 🤣
Harry: bhoot dekha hoga, cracked me up!🤣 Gosh every character of this show is so good :)
Appe and ritz talks at the night time were good, appe is all the time drooling on guys but still she's single😆 She can date harry though😉
In the morning, anant woke up and he was sleeping throughout [Argggh] I wanted him to know that she kissed on his cheek *blush* But i do think that anant has realized that it was navi! The eye connection :P

Oh i missed renu's part, i feel sad for renu, uss bechare ke koi galti he nahe hai! And all the time dadi is attacking on her :S Poor girl ! :(

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow now.
Today's episode was a 4.5/5 for me 😊

-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago
thanks for quick highlights :-)
and for me it was 10/10

but he only knows she came, he doesnt know she kissed him
and navya is very shy, so she wont tell him :(
prabh: that is the sad aspect :( Isilie aaj 0.5 kat lia hai😆
how anant came to knw tht navya came der to meet him... sry guys m asking dis quest. bcoz i stay in hostel n i dnt hav tv here plz tell me... navya pakdi gayi ya nahi ?
Nahe sneha! she didn't actually got caught! The Teacher(female one) saved her, saying that everyone knows that she's a good student of class, and very shy! Navya started crying when alarm clock was staring at her[he actually knew that it was the same girl whom he saw running].
Anant saw navya crying and worried, so i'm guessing that he has realized that navya went to the boys room to see him :)

So Anant was actually smiling in his sleep. I thought he was awake.

The episode was a drag. Looked more of filler types with Rupesh and his stupidity. Took the whole episode to find who the girl was😳 with a zero result😆 Nonetheless, once in a while a drag episode works😆

@Renu - She let her frustration out today. It had been building up for quite sometime. and Daadi had to bear the brunt.

yep! Once in a while is actually good :D
I have so many problems with him sleeping the whole time :P

@amnaM : thnxs yaar... it means anant wakeup @last...