Navya
Navya

19/5: The Highlights of today|my View

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hola guys!

I'm happy today :) It was finally a slow episode, the whole episode was based on rupesh sir and his stupidities. LOL
He saw the girl's back(which was navya), but i do have a question, navya itne jaldi window se kaise chale gaye? ROFL
Harry: bhoot dekha hoga, cracked me up!ROFL Gosh every character of this show is so good :)
Appe and ritz talks at the night time were good, appe is all the time drooling on guys but still she's singleLOL She can date harry thoughWink
In the morning, anant woke up and he was sleeping throughout [Argggh] I wanted him to know that she kissed on his cheek *blush* But i do think that anant has realized that it was navi! The eye connection :P

Oh i missed renu's part, i feel sad for renu, uss bechare ke koi galti he nahe hai! And all the time dadi is attacking on her :S Poor girl ! :(

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow now.
Today's episode was a 4.5/5 for me Smile

-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 19 May 2011 at 11:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monriRuxana91C_O_O_L-veena.shona-Prettychoco90Roshni.

monri Groupbie
monri
monri

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks for quick highlights :-)
BARBIE94 Groupbie
BARBIE94
BARBIE94

and for me it was 10/10

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

but he only knows she came, he doesnt know she kissed him
and navya is very shy, so she wont tell him :(
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
prabh: that is the sad aspect :( Isilie aaj 0.5 kat lia haiLOL
Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
how anant came to knw tht navya came der to meet him... sry guys m asking dis quest. bcoz i stay in hostel n i dnt hav tv here plz tell me... navya pakdi gayi ya nahi ?
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Nahe sneha! she didn't actually got caught! The Teacher(female one) saved her, saying that everyone knows that she's a good student of class, and very shy! Navya started crying when alarm clock was staring at her[he actually knew that it was the same girl whom he saw running].
Anant saw navya crying and worried, so i'm guessing that he has realized that navya went to the boys room to see him :)

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

So Anant was actually smiling in his sleep. I thought he was awake.

The episode was a drag. Looked more of filler types with Rupesh and his stupidity. Took the whole episode to find who the girl wasStern Smile with a zero resultLOL Nonetheless, once in a while a drag episode worksLOL

@Renu - She let her frustration out today. It had been building up for quite sometime. and Daadi had to bear the brunt.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index