Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv547~AbToNaseebMeMereUseLikDe (Page 2)

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
IDEAS for FUN ISHTUFF

Originally posted by arluver4life

This idea has been hanging around my head for the past 1 month..and today I have been able to give you a proper draft..OK now basically..Its called the KaJen AT Khabar..

That is..just like we have video of the week for ever thread..We will have a Newsletter for one thread after every 10 threads..That means for every 520, 530, 540 etc threads we will dedicate one page just after the usual thread stuff..
Basically it will include everything that happened in the AT as well as events of members plus KJ news too..New pics..Also it will be written with mast added..loads of KJ jokes..KJ masti..all in all..a complete package..of news KJ and KJians..
We will need a newsletter comittee who are active members of the AT..3 - 4 will do..

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

We can have a "title" every month like "Teacher of the Month"..."Junior Hulk of the Month"..."Apple of the Month"...and tell the AT members to discuss within themselves and give us name of one member whom they want to give that title to and then that member will be on the hot seat all month and get some goodies too :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeshoe

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
KaJen ko dekha toh yeh jaana sanam 
Even crappy DMG dekhne ke layiek hai sanam
Ab tv//laptop ko chodke kahan jaaye hum;
Keyboard//remote ki panahoon mein mar jayein hum

That was my pathetic attempt at shayeri :P LOL well it will get my msg across and that's all I wanted to do LOL Anywayyy 500th might have been over but celebration is still on yo :D SO SO SO the next thing we have on our list of KaJen celebration tehe is how many times have we said I wish KaJen were in this movie or omfg I TOTALLY think this story of the movie was so KaJenish LOL WELL WELL we want you all to decide on the AT around about 20 movies that you think would be PERFECT for KaJen :D AND then PM -Sary- and Mehaki(Mehak_Luvs_Rani) all the names. Then we will siggify it and probs make it part of our layout :D This is also a good way to keep the thread moving but with KaJenish conversation :P SO GET going I WANT GOOD SUGGESTIONS :D Everyone can pm ud their choices; it doesn't have to be just one person :D COOL?! Now get on it, muaaah!

Neeshoe

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Edited by Preeti_285 - 19 May 2011 at 12:11pm

Neeshoe

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
NOTES

OMKAJENNN! GUESS what! GUESS WHAT?!?

I'm actually here at the AT, writing a note! isn't it exciting?!?!
Okay, fine i'll shut up now! LOL

Time to get to serious business!!

Meri JJ ki birthday aane waali haiEmbarrassed so everyone you must must must must must write your birthday messages by may 25th. if you have any special vm's/siggies or anything you're making for her, must send it to be by may 25th too. SO GET TO WORK people and PM me, anitamalik or Preeti_285, with your messages please :)

Yes its me back AGAIN & since I am back you must already know that I am here to put up a note.
We have got PM's complaining about certain members of the AT who are constantly bashing/mocking others and going off-topic.
You guys do remember that the forum was re-opened on the condition that there would be no bashing/mocking but if you guys continue this I think they might just shut down the whole forum.
I hate coming here & give you all warnings so BETTER stay on topic and away from bashing/mocking or Imma do something BAAAD to you.We don't want warnings for the AT nor do we want it to shut down.

I hope you all will remember that.

Neeshoe

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
ARE YOU READY?

Are you positive? Really? Okay well, the announcement is that three crazy pagals decided they wanted to add an extension to the KaJen AT.

No, not on India-Forums, silly! On ANOTHER website! It's Tumblr! We (Sahar, Myself & Aditi) decided to run a blog entirely dedicated to KaJen on Tumblr. We hope that those of you whom already are on Tumblr, can support us, and spread the word!

By branching out and extending our work on Tumblr, we will be displaying our fellow KaJenians work, and will be featuring VMs that we really enjoy! So do help us out, and spread the word! Our tumblr link is as follows!

http://www.destined-to-love.tumblr.com

CREDIT for idea: -Sary-, InfiniteEnigma., HotMess

Neeshoe

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Congrats!!!

but do NOT post here until previous AT has completed 150 pages : ) Thanks! x

Next Thread Link

Edited by Preeti_285 - 21 May 2011 at 3:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeshoesjain

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
CONGO SHONGO!
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Congrats!!! 3 more to go:D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index