Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv547~AbToNaseebMeMereUseLikDe (Page 136)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 16754

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

hey... i'm back :D
 
And Im STILL here omgossh. I need a life. Im so despo to finish this AT Wacko
 
 

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 23631

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hi farzana deepz amal every1
hru guys?Embarrassed
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Nice to meet you Deepti =) How're you doing?
 
 
im gr8Big smile...just watching toothbrush scene of kajenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 23631

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Nice to meet you Deepti =) How're you doing?
 
 
im gr8Big smile...just watching toothbrush scene of kajenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
waah ji waah
Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by -Rummy-

hey... i'm back :D
 
And Im STILL here omgossh. I need a life. Im so despo to finish this AT Wacko
 
 
i can see :P... btw why you soo despo to finish this?? LOL
afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 14853

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Hi Afrin!

Love that pic. The way shes just looking at him is so cute. Whats up?


Hairs lol..nothing much just jumping betwen if & fb & btw i m Dmg Rockx from fb remember u posted on my wall yesterday..
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 16754

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

hi farzana deepz amal every1
hru guys?Embarrassed
 
I called you Sara. Sorry Tooba LOL
 
@Deepti: OOO I loved that scene! They were so close to one another :)
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 16754

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Hi Afrin!

Love that pic. The way shes just looking at him is so cute. Whats up?


Hairs lol..nothing much just jumping betwen if & fb & btw i m Dmg Rockx from fb remember u posted on my wall yesterday..
 
Hairs?? Confused
 
Oh you are Dmg Rockz? LOL thanks for letting me know! LOL
 
 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index