Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv547~AbToNaseebMeMereUseLikDe - Page 46

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
anywayz g2g watch PKYEK bye all :) okies muski!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
byee soniyoo   ðŸ¤—
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preeti_ar_kj

U know roka is my fab ar scence btw u e on fb kya??

Mamuu i'll msg u;)

@raool i'll pm u ok:)
okkk bye alll   ðŸ˜ƒ

i am but my friend changed my password because i have exams. but i'm thinking of making one just for IF 😊 and its one of my favourite scenes too! they are shoo sweet 😆
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlmaasK

Sry I didn't mean 2 b rude.
V dnt wnt dis AT 2 get any warnings.

haha don't worry,i didn't mean it in a bad way and i didn't know lol! 😆 and bye :)
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bye tashu, almaas and aamna!!!
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ya my name is Afreen..yah i do watch pkyek its an interesting show :)@CT247..
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okies sorry about that afreen I'm tashu :) and yeah it's really good!!!! anywayz g2g finish the show!!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Karan Singh Grover is single once again

By TellychakkarTeam 20 May 2011 - 14:40

Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Karan Singh Grover

Karan Singh Grover is one unlucky man in love. The hot hunk may have scores of fans who swear by him but unfortunately the women in his life don't think the same. The actor has had a history of sorts when it comes to the matters of the heart. The list of broken hearts which is quite long includes that of his ex-wife Shraddha to whom he was married for less than a year. And now sources tell us that Karan Singh Grover has parted ways with his Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa choreographer girlfriend Nicole Alvares whom he has been seeing for about two years now.

Our source says, "Karan had spilt with his wife Shraddha for Nicole. Karan and Nicole first met on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and they hit it off instantly and started dating each other. Karan was then married to Shraddha and she had apparently caught Karan red- handed with Nicole. Karan's current status on a social networking site reads, "I am very much single now." Karan is currently doing a show titled Perfect Couple for Channel V as well as a film with former Miss World Diana Hayden which will be released by the end of this year. It is said that the reason for his split with Nicole is because he has no time for romance. Karan now wants to focus on his career and this along with some other issues is causing a rift between the couple."

We spoke to his cousin Jas Karan who says, "It's his personal life and I don't want to comment on it. We haven't met for a month now as he is busy shooting for his new show and he is not in town."

Karan Singh Grover remained unavailable for comment.

All we can say is hope he takes a few tips from the 'Perfect Couple' of his new show.

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under 'Gossip' section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.

Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bye jaaneman@preeti.. Het Tashu no need to say sorry woh kya haina mujhe naam yad nahi rehte toh iske badle i'll forget ur name i time lol just kidding See Ya Tashu@CT247
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey :))

wats goin on ..???