cv's slowly making us nonaddictive to geet

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 from so many days i was wondering how to slowly get rid of this addiction of maaneet but wow cv's u have thought us a good lesson ----slow and steady wins the race -----for geet it's the same thing slowly this madness of maaneet going bit bu bit good very good.
introducing new track was good but sidelining the main leads what was that and giving more scenes to dev ummm😲😕.
and so many change in unit like skipt writers are changed directors change i think old team is gone wonder why and looking at this if main actors jump i will not be surpriced few dialoques for maaneet few scenes for them wonder what's wrong?

god how much more -if tracks are good someone will have vecation if actors are present script missing no cooperation in team i suppose.

better to end geet  instead of showing crap .

thanks makers slowly making us non-addictive👏😉😡
i second you . it only for maanet i am leaving my logical brain and watching it .

to the typ maker

only one thing to say u

that i f u lovee maneet truely then kitna bhi cvs koshish karle

u cant become non-addicitve😊

Edited by itsmylifeboss - 12 years ago
Originally posted by itsmylifeboss

to the typ maker

only one thing to say u

that i f u lovee maneet truely then kitna bhi cvs koshish karle

u cant become non-addicitve😊

wahi to they are i mean the makers are missusing us we can't leave neither can see this crap kaare to kya kaare  they are making us madd
truly said..the madness with which we were all glued to this serial is slowly fading away.  the constant change in the director/writers/cvs has made the  serial into a dragging one
-maan/geet behave like a couple who hv been married for years - so no together scenes except the falling and catching ones.  never have they showed them going out or sitting down and eating together.  only a brief and abrupt SR was all the shelved out.
-Dev is shown to be a weakling who is totally dumb.  cannot even hang a curtain up or lift anything.  i thot he was a canadian citizen.
-the track is now concentrating on dev-nandini love story.  is there nothing to shown between maneet.
the way we wud all be eagerly wait for 9.30 pm to watch the serial is lost now
Originally posted by jshaila

wahi to they are i mean the makers are missusing us we can't leave neither can see this crap kaare to kya kaare  they are making us madd

sachi mai
mai maneet ki itni aadat hogayi hoo ki bas maneet ke liye ghsp deekthi hoo
&i never felt it non-addictive

i hope it continues
🤢i am sure if cvz tried to do that then this drug[maaneet] will over their all viewers 🥺,😭now it should b over very soon(dev&nandini) track 😭.. n go back to delhi...we want our MSK back in action...
AGREED😛 i WATCH THIS SHOW ONLY FOR DRASHTI & GURMEET.😉. THEY ARE SLOWLY MAKING THEM A SIDE TRACK AND DEV & NANDINI THE FOCUS!!
😡

I WANT THIS SHOW BACK.. PLEASE CVS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
i love maneet what so ever..this is is just one bad phase in such a big time...we can overlook this if we truely love them...i think our addiction is not weak enough that it will fade so easily:)😊