Uttaran

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Back after almost 2 weeks and what an episodeShockedShocked

I knew it should have been called Dumb and Dumber but now I feel that Dumbest should be added

Let me tell you what I saw'''''..

Sanchi who looked so shifty eyed once caught that even a 10 year old would have known she was lying and her dialogue in a baby voice did not help.

Satya who thought that if he shouted then he would look convincing as the wronged man and not the man doing any wrong'''..sadly very disappointing.

Now we come to the 3 characters who are

Dumb ' Tapasya'''so smart about the cell phone but could not think of asking Sanchi or Satya to drink the disputed glass of whatever.

Dumber ' Ichcha'''so keen to prove her sainthood that she went ahead and drank the drink

BUT above all the Dumbest has to be Veer'''.and I am sure all of you know why. Someone knock him on the head maybe then he will know what is happening under his nose.D'oh

By the way'''.Sanchi's eyes were opening wider and wider probably making up for all the weeks of supposed blindness but why Satya''.???? Strange!!!!!!!

I can see nothing much happened in 2 weeks.

very well analysed ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

It was more like "who wants to be the dumbest"LOL

my question is why they hav to poison Veer in tht Hotel Room ..after so many mis-adventures in Bundela house...they thought of this silly planLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i think d dumber didnt gave chance to d dumb to say dat satya sanchi should drink d drink... dumber drank d drink widout announcing as its mostly done in drama serialsLOL
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by groucho

Back after almost 2 weeks and what an episodeShockedShocked

I knew it should have been called Dumb and Dumber but now I feel that Dumbest should be added

Let me tell you what I saw'''''..

Sanchi who looked so shifty eyed once caught that even a 10 year old would have known she was lying and her dialogue in a baby voice did not help.

Satya who thought that if he shouted then he would look convincing as the wronged man and not the man doing any wrong'''..sadly very disappointing.

Now we come to the 3 characters who are

Dumb ' Tapasya'''so smart about the cell phone but could not think of asking Sanchi or Satya to drink the disputed glass of whatever.

Dumber ' Ichcha'''so keen to prove her sainthood that she went ahead and drank the drink

BUT above all the Dumbest has to be Veer'''.and I am sure all of you know why. Someone knock him on the head maybe then he will know what is happening under his nose.D'oh

By the way'''.Sanchi's eyes were opening wider and wider probably making up for all the weeks of supposed blindness but why Satya''.???? Strange!!!!!!!

I can see nothing much happened in 2 weeks.

very well analysed Clap

It was more like "who wants to be the dumbest"LOL

my question is why they hav to poison Veer in tht Hotel Room ..after so many mis-adventures in Bundela house...they thought of this silly planLOL

i agree dey could have accused veer for d rape case in d haveli only... in sanchi's room.. den to aur bhi dhamaka hotaLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojarunima_LUIT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index