Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
it was the most ridiculous epi of UT i have seen so far

I was ROFLROFLROFLROFL all the way through

such stupid entertainment sif UT mein hi milegi ROFL

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Just saw the episode after reading this post...I liked 2 things...Ichcha refusing to give in to Veer...and Veer telling tapasya that he doesnt like any one to interfere between him & his wife...rest all was crap...pathetic acting by Satya & Sanchi...for a change I actually liked tappu in this  episode...Smile..well I'll watch today's episode for sure..

Edited by vijayam - 20 May 2011 at 3:58am
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

I was ROFL all the way through

You are absolutely right...UT has the copyright on being the most uniquely entertaining SleepySleepySleepy channelWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Just saw the episode after reading this post...I liked 2 things...Ichcha refusing to give in to Veer...and Veer telling tapasya that he doesnt like any one to interfere between him & his wife...rest all was crap...pathetic acting by Satya & Sanchi...for a change I actually like tappu in today's episode...Smile..well I'll watch today's episode for sure..

I have been catching up with some of the episodes I missed and I am liking Tapasya in her changed avatar more for her acting than the relevance to the storyline...but the others seem to be regressing according to me.Ouch
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by PreciousPri

I was ROFL all the way through

You are absolutely right...UT has the copyright on being the most uniquely entertaining SleepySleepySleepy channelWinkWinkWink

it made no sense at all

both Ichcha n tappy saying all this ... both saw it n then the text as well n dumbest veer replies wiv a classic ... "i dont understand" Confused wot a loser Dead 

n sanchi really annoyed me yest ... cry baby ... it looked so fake

n Satya's voice booming above all

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Just saw the episode after reading this post...I liked 2 things...Ichcha refusing to give in to Veer...and Veer telling tapasya that he doesnt like any one to interfere between him & his wife...rest all was crap...pathetic acting by Satya & Sanchi...for a change I actually like tappu in today's episode...Smile..well I'll watch today's episode for sure..

I have been catching up with some of the episodes I missed and I am liking Tapasya in her changed avatar more for her acting than the relevance to the storyline...but the others seem to be regressing according to me.Ouch

well...I'm watching UT with no expectations at all...so dont feel bad any more..Wink...otherwise how one be so dumb like Veer has been shown...poor iccha has to die to prove her point...
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

well...I'm watching UT with no expectations at all...so dont feel bad any more..Wink...otherwise how one be so dumb like Veer has been shown...poor iccha has to die to prove her point...

I sometimes wonder if the script writer lives in a real worldConfusedConfused...there is absolutely nothing in this serial that remotely resembles some semblance of normality...be it the way the person should act in situations, their voice which for the most part becomes high pitched or shouting...the wardrobe...the makeup...the brains of the character, how their minds work. For goodness sake did Veer need a hammer on his head...he is staunchly defending a person he barely knows against his wife who he is supposed to love and I am not even bringing Tapasya into this...expectations????????OuchOuch Vijayam...that went out of the window a long time ago...but at least some entertainmentDay Dreaming...isn't that what TV is all about???? But with Colors that is also  too high an expectation.

Edited by groucho - 20 May 2011 at 4:11am

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

I sometimes wonder if the script writer lives in a real worldConfusedConfused...there is absolutely nothing in this serial that remotely resembles some semblance of normality...be it the way the person should act in situations, their voice which for the most part becomes high pitched or shouting...the wardrobe...the makeup...the brains of the character, how their minds work. For goodness sake did Veer need a hammer on his head...he is staunchly defending a person he barely knows against his wife who he is supposed to love and I am not even bringing Tapasya into this...expectations????????OuchOuch Vijayam...that went out of the window a long time ago...but at least some entertainmentDay Dreaming...isn't that what TV is all about???? But with Colors that is also  too high an expectation.

I agree, Veer was the only saving grace of UT and a good character you would want to empathize with atleast till taapu's pregnancy turned real...cvs could have picked some great entertaining  ideas brainstormed on this forum...instead they are just passing time & in the process completely ruined Veer's character.Ouch...there was no need for this s&s track as well...

souroj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index