Uttaran

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit111

Welcome. Back Aditi jii. How r u? Nothing happening neither in serial nor in forum. Serial following worst track and forum almost dead.

Hi Ankit...great to see you ...I must honestly admit that I missed reading your posts...even if nothing much is happening as I can see. Although Tapasya is going great guns I see and she and the Saint are now very friendly...that is a change.Wink

God save even enemy from such friendship. LOL LOL I m watching this rit from first episode but this is worst and most illogical track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

The serial was  a crap long ago Deadbut forum was an  interesting place but with the passage of time it has become a war zone ...just say something to someone's fav..and then heavy shower of personal attacksConfusedand warningsConfused

Really why?????? I thought we were beyond all that...oh goodness how can anyone fight over this ridiculous serial and the cartoon characters.???ConfusedConfusedConfused

I have been watching the changeover of Tapasya whilst I write this and I must admit I prefer her this way. Her acting is good although once again wardrobe is making her look less pregnant...so where is dear Rathod...playing with his teddy bears??Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgdivy609jdfanankit111

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Welcome. Back Aditi jii. How r u? Nothing happening neither in serial nor in forum. Serial following worst track and forum almost dead.

Hi Ankit...great to see you ...I must honestly admit that I missed reading your posts...even if nothing much is happening as I can see. Although Tapasya is going great guns I see and she and the Saint are now very friendly...that is a change.Wink

God save even enemy from such friendship. LOL LOL I m watching this rit from first episode but this is worst and most illogical track.

Come now AnkitLOL...Ichcha is doing high fives with her and patting her tummy...and you and I have always been the neutral ones...so let us enjoy Uttaran REDISCOVEREDWinkWink
Wink
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

The serial was  a crap long ago Deadbut forum was an  interesting place but with the passage of time it has become a war zone ...just say something to someone's fav..and then heavy shower of personal attacksConfusedand warningsConfused

Really why?????? I thought we were beyond all that...oh goodness how can anyone fight over this ridiculous serial and the cartoon characters.???ConfusedConfusedConfused

I have been watching the changeover of Tapasya whilst I write this and I must admit I prefer her this way. Her acting is good although once again wardrobe is making her look less pregnant...so where is dear Rathod...playing with his teddy bears??Wink
Ghar baithe man nahin lagta, Time passWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

welcome aditi... even if one returns after a month ... you dont miss much in this serial... and wow ! Cannes must have been wonderful...
ya, as you said the dumbest of the lot today was Veer... how guilt ridden can one be that you just dont see white as white and black as black... what is so great about S/S that he just wudnt believe his wife ...one cud understand him not believing taps but ...suddenly he finds Ichcha irrational... why??
and to top it the digging up of past events by both Ichcha n Sanchi sounded so silly ... LOLLOL
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Come now AnkitLOL...Ichcha is doing high fives with her and patting her tummy...and you and I have always been the neutral ones...so let us enjoy Uttaran REDISCOVEREDWinkWink
Wink
Being neutral dosnt mean accept all the rubbish.LOLLOL if they wd hv shown this friendship in logical way thn it sd be ok. there r so many questions. they hv not shown any change in Tapu. she is not accepting her crime, she is still after Veer. she is saying no body will come between veer and us. so wht after SS track. will they share VeerLOLLOL for friendship. will Veer do double shift duty to satisfy both of thmLOLLOLLOL Will Veer enjoy  fatherly happiness, without knowing the truth??? the only message which is giving this friendship track is tht doing crime is not bad only bad is being caught. so if u r able to hide ur crime, u r angelLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposourojdivy609Pirated_Funcjs369intruderfastLimitLessFan

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

awww aditiji welcome back HugHugwhere were you? missed you a lotEmbarrassed

In Cannes watching great films...and now back to this junk...but I missed you all a lot  and our great discussions...so here I am for only a few days and then am off again.

Nothing seems to be happening...will watch some of the past episodes to catch up although from what I watched today not much has happened except for the girls who have become..."good friends" WinkWinkWink

How are you my dear...thumping everyone in all the games...Wink Glad I am on your team.Smile

Wink
i am rocking fine.Party.. oh wow at cannes great Big smile..i wish i was there too ...Day Dreamingpotc4 Big smilejohnnyHeartEmbarrassedhe heLOLas for uttaran i have stopped watching it a long time ago ..especially when tapasya's false pregnancy turned out to be true ..i was like go to hell uttaran ..i can't waste my precious time on youDeadafter that i am living a peaceful lifeBig smileas for olympics our team is playing very well..Clapwe lost game 3Ouch ..i fell ill so was absent for five days , you were not there and poor cali was alone and i guess he was busy too so we couldn't get any medal but have to admit the other teams played very well Clapbut i am hopeful we will win game 4 Big smile
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

don't know why people here fight for fictional characters?Confusedwhy there are boundary walls built with some characters ...cross this and we won't leave you?Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index