Uttaran
Uttaran

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Back after almost 2 weeks and what an episodeShockedShocked

I knew it should have been called Dumb and Dumber but now I feel that Dumbest should be added

Let me tell you what I saw'''''..

Sanchi who looked so shifty eyed once caught that even a 10 year old would have known she was lying and her dialogue in a baby voice did not help.

Satya who thought that if he shouted then he would look convincing as the wronged man and not the man doing any wrong'''..sadly very disappointing.

Now we come to the 3 characters who are

Dumb ' Tapasya'''so smart about the cell phone but could not think of asking Sanchi or Satya to drink the disputed glass of whatever.

Dumber ' Ichcha'''so keen to prove her sainthood that she went ahead and drank the drink

BUT above all the Dumbest has to be Veer'''.and I am sure all of you know why. Someone knock him on the head maybe then he will know what is happening under his nose.D'oh

By the way'''.Sanchi's eyes were opening wider and wider probably making up for all the weeks of supposed blindness but why Satya''.???? Strange!!!!!!!

I can see nothing much happened in 2 weeks.

Edited by groucho - 19 May 2011 at 11:09am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysradashrgattuambodidisonali_dgpayel_royvivacious_priyasourojjdfancherrypansyarunima_LUITcjs369PreciousPriankit111intruderfastReallyCoolSRKLuvr-Nags-Roshini1494

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
awww aditiji welcome back HugHugwhere were you? missed you a lotEmbarrassed
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Welcome. Back Aditi jii. How r u? Nothing happening neither in serial nor in forum. Serial following worst track and forum almost dead.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

awww aditiji welcome back HugHugwhere were you? missed you a lotEmbarrassed

In Cannes watching great films...and now back to this junk...but I missed you all a lot  and our great discussions...so here I am for only a few days and then am off again.

Nothing seems to be happening...will watch some of the past episodes to catch up although from what I watched today not much has happened except for the girls who have become..."good friends" WinkWinkWink

How are you my dear...thumping everyone in all the games...Wink Glad I am on your team.Smile

Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojjdfan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
u missed iccha tappu gr8 friendship aditijiLOLDead
coming to today, yes i watched it after2 weeks of sanyaasLOLLOL
pappu should be given award 4 being the dumbest of the lot,
even when iccha fainted , he was giving those dumb looksD'oh
only after seeing the precap,i was relieved, finally bande ki aankh khuli
atleast todays episode was tolerable, the story actually moved
varna past 2 weeks have been complete tortureDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Welcome. Back Aditi jii. How r u? Nothing happening neither in serial nor in forum. Serial following worst track and forum almost dead.

Hi Ankit...great to see you ...I must honestly admit that I missed reading your posts...even if nothing much is happening as I can see. Although Tapasya is going great guns I see and she and the Saint are now very friendly...that is a change.Wink

ankit111

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

The serial was  a crap long ago Deadbut forum was an  interesting place but with the passage of time it has become a war zone ...just say something to someone's fav..and then heavy shower of personal attacksConfusedand warningsConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposouroj

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

u missed iccha tappu gr8 friendship aditijiLOLDead
coming to today, yes i watched it after2 weeks of sanyaasLOLLOL
pappu should be given award 4 being the dumbest of the lot,
even when iccha fainted , he was giving those dumb looksD'oh
only after seeing the precap,i was relieved, finally bande ki aankh khuli
atleast todays episode was tolerable, the story actually moved
varna past 2 weeks have been complete tortureDead

Hi there, you have been missing in action even before I leftCryCry...good to see you...well you know it is obvious that the wrongs will not be punished and the good will not get justice in this serial so I am going with the flow...Tapasya seems to have changed...good for her, now let us see what happens.

But Veer...OMG could anyone be so stupid. Why do they have characters like this??? Does someone have to die or faint before he realises what is going on...and the man runs a business...of what???

Anyway who cares, I am just happy to see all of you.Smile

Edited by groucho - 19 May 2011 at 11:32am

intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index