Navya

WHAT A HEART LOCKER EPISOD!

md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching Today's episod, my heart is still pumping like nerves are locked. What a heart locker episod. Full of the episod was full of extreme tension. Today's episod is the most extreme episod i have ever seen on tv. But at last, i felt relax when navya was saved. The precap has just refreshes my mind. It proves that Anant didn't sleep. He knew all. . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no precap didint mean that na..
only when he woke up in the morning and after knewing frm friends he knew dt smone cm yesterday to boys room...
isint it that way dear...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
maybe he realized that it was navya when she started crying :)
md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes maybe you are right. But i'll just say, todays episod kept me in full of tension whole time
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he was sleeping like a kumbh karan...and precap was just his guess seeing Navya's eyes.. ab kya kahega... sota raha aur bichari Navya uske liye kya kya kiya... grrr.. muje aaj bada gussa aa raha hai Anant pe..
lonelyshadow thumbnail
gussa toh mujhe bhe araha hai !! 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa he ws sleeping yaar so he doesn't understand any thing...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
wida thumbnail
TODAYs episode was a dragg hehehehe.. i mean comeone full episode of finding who it is
but precape was very good i cantw ait
and i dont think he was awake.. he just got to know when he was looking at navya.. he could sense it..lol
lonelyshadow thumbnail
@wida: it was dragged, but i liked it :) The past episodes were too fast.. don't cha think so? :) 
wida thumbnail
^^ yeah episodes were going fast but they could instea do fthat show osemthign else nah .. soemthign that wouldnt take the sotry ahead but atleast let us enjoy hehehe