4 Lions tweet-Geet would never end

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A copy of 4 lions tweet.wat does this mean? Im confused.IS geet going to end or r they just saying they lyk it so much dey wudnt want to?😕

Hmmm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It would have been better they said "Geet will never end"
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Yh i knoww😳
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 49erFan

me too😳
sky_86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it excatly meeans geet  IS  ending😭😭😭  you see these despo PH ,CVs always come up with such news ..instead we will all find out that this is show is SO OVER😭 and very soon🤢   ...round the corner you did not read the prediction of manisha khtwani?i dont believe in those things but phir bhi tassali ke liye the crap that has started since january has proven too much beyond rectifying.😲.so im giving this ghasp -geet hui audience se parayi maybe till August in the least with a bitmore stretching 🤢since we dont have any vision nor story nor characters they have all been assasinated you see😡 Edited by sky_86 - 12 years ago
sky_86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it excatly meeans geet  IS  ending😭😭😭  you see these despo PH ,CVs always come up with such news ..instead we will all find out that this is show is SO OVER😭 and very soon🤢   ...round the corner you did not read the prediction of manisha khtwani?i dont believe in those things but phir bhi tassali ke liye the crap that has started since january has proven too much beyond rectifying.😲.so im giving this ghasp -geet hui audience se parayi maybe till August in the least with a bitmore stretching 🤢since we dont have any vision nor story nor characters they have all been assasinated you see😡
Jenny-forever thumbnail
So Its Geet  Ending? 😲
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hum sab crazy Maaneetians hai na .😉..so it'll never end..😆
thanxx for sharing dear..😊
it must be a fake id if they have to end they will announce in a bigger way so till then relax by the way geet at present i feel if it ends it's better because nothing left dragging that's it be prepared for anything .
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

So Its Geet  Ending? 😲

Not sure😕