Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who will get their daughter married to DEv??? - Page 2

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont know in which society an abusive and rapist get free consolation price of once ruining life of innocent 18 year old girl.. Not he lost 1st and and 2nd price  so Cvs arranged consolation price of her own sister

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Dont know in which society an abusive and rapist get free consolation price of once ruining life of innocent 18 year old girl.. Not he lost 1st and and 2nd price  so Cvs arranged consolation price of her own sister

kulll
how dare u call him rapist??????????????
he has been redeemed now and is a devta like bro and devar...i want NT's redemption now...she commited a crime still no redemption whereas a sinner dev got redeemed...😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

kulll
how dare u call him rapist??????????????
he has been redeemed now and is a devta like bro and devar...i want NT's redemption now...she commited a crime still no redemption whereas a sinner dev got redeemed...😭😭
😭

Oh yaa I called him rapist...galti ho gayi...because he is just rapist according to law not aaccodring to creatives...I want NT and brij redemption too...why not love story of NT and brij...it would be hotter than dev nandini...most sexy vamp...with hottest.villan BRIJ...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Oh yaa I called him rapist...galti ho gayi...because he is just rapist according to law not aaccodring to creatives...I want NT and brij redemption too...why not love story of NT and brij...it would be hotter than dev nandini...most sexy vamp...with hottest.villan BRIJ...

hayeee😍😍😍😍 
dreamyyy...
Dev is very much in character - Always running behind new girls. How do we know Nandini will be his "true" love? NT, Geet, Meera were all his prey. He got something out of everyone. Now let's see what he gets out of Nandini.

Geet is very much in character - She lost her mind on the black friday and the poor soul is still struggling between right and wrong. Please have mercy on her.

Maan is very much in character - He was always Mahaan and will always be mahaan. No matter how wrong Geet is, he will always side her. No matter how wrong Dev is, he will always love him.

CVs are very much in character too - they ruined the show back in October and still maintain their stand "We can ruin the show further. Come on...keep at it guys. We can do it. We should be able to reach a point where everyone breaks their TV. Tabhi toh humara fayda hoga. We have a tie-up with LG remember?"

So don't blame anyone. The show is doing good. Let it continue to its grave!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Dev is very much in character - Always running behind new girls. How do we know Nandini will be his "true" love? NT, Geet, Meera were all his prey. He got something out of everyone. Now let's see what he gets out of Nandini.

Geet is very much in character - She lost her mind on the black friday and the poor soul is still struggling between right and wrong. Please have mercy on her.

Maan is very much in character - He was always Mahaan and will always be mahaan. No matter how wrong Geet is, he will always side her. No matter how wrong Dev is, he will always love him.

CVs are very much in character too - they ruined the show back in October and still maintain their stand "We can ruin the show further. Come on...keep at it guys. We can do it. We should be able to reach a point where everyone breaks their TV. Tabhi toh humara fayda hoga. We have a tie-up with LG remember?"

So don't blame anyone. The show is doing good. Let it continue to its grave!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ruining GHSP is cv's  OCTRIGHT...🤣

only NT is out of character coz she is sleeping peacefully on hospital bed and missing all d action...otherwise she would have been first wife to witness hat trick marriage of her hubby...🤪

🤣
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

🤣

ruining GHSP is cv's  OCTRIGHT...🤣

only NT is out of character coz she is sleeping peacefully on hospital bed and missing all d action...otherwise she would have been first wife to witness hat trick marriage of her hubby...🤪

🤣

No baba...she will come...she will make a grand entry...like the one in my OS 😉...with her coma baby😳
_Invincible_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

No baba...she will come...she will make a grand entry...like the one in my OS 😉...with her coma baby😳

hiala...u mean she is pregnant all dis while...😲😲😲😲😲
ye GHSP walon ko super babies se itna pyaar kyun hai??????🤣
🤣
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
but in ghsp,everyone wil want their girl 2 get married 2 dev...😡
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  this is sooo bad awweee    and why should Nandini marry dev ... this so not done and even maaneet helping dev    i really do dislike this new track  dev shoud find his type why to spoil a innocent girl life