Who will get their daughter married to DEv???

Posted: 12 years ago
I mean at some point they have to tell girls family about his past... First thing he is married, second thing he is betrayer of Geet. Who in Geet's family won't recognize Dev?

Knowing all this who will believe him as being changed and who will get their daughter married to Dev? I am sure no one in India will...
Can someone please explain to me what exactly the CV's were thinking making Dev fall in love with Nandini?

Maan and Geet need to get the hell out of that house and go back to Delhi because this track is starting to get on my nerves due to the lack of logic.

Let's clear up a few things shall we?

Geet got married to a man called Dev. Dev promised to take her to Canada after spending the night with her. She later finds out her 'husband' is actually not legally her husband at all, in fact he was married to someone else. Now it turns out that one night stand made her pregnant. Her money and land had been taken away thanks to Dev and now she fights against her entire family to save her child and in the process almost gets killed a couple of times. So with no-one on her side she goes to Delhi and after coming face to face with Dev she eventually decides to forgive him. Ok fine, whatever you forgive him that's great you're the bigger person. I don't have a big enough heart to forgive someone like that but I accept that there are people out there who do it to try and overcome their past and move on in life.

But please someone explain to me why would that same girl that's been cheated on by this man, where she's pretty much had to give up her whole life in comparison to the few days he spent in jail to help this same man fall in love with her own cousin? I don't follow Geet anymore so could someone please tell me if I missed something? When did Dev divorce NT? Cos if they're not divorced, what kind of a SICK man is this guy?!

I think the new Dev's acting is great, I still love DD and GC and think DD gives some of the best expressions ever but I refuse to feel sorry for this character and I do not think he deserves to have any girl in his life, not even NT!🤢

All these posts on the forum that think Dev deserves a second chance..just think for a second would you forgive someone who did what he did to Geet?

If I really wanted to watch a show that lacked logic, I would watch an Ekta Kapoor serial where people get brain transplants every other episode, all the mother-in-law's are evil and all the daughter-in-law's have a history of cheating with some other guy. Thank you so much to GHSP CV's to providing me with a show that made me fall in love with the characters, that made me think that not all Indian serials are bad and thank you so much for proving that in the end it's just another one of those shows that after a certain point lose its charm.

The thing that worries me the most is that it seems like the CV's really want to drag this track. I mean first Nandini will find out the truth about Maan and Geet, then the family will, then Nandini will slowly fall in love with Dev, then they'll express their feelings to one another, then the family will apologise to Maan, then everyone will found out the truth behind Dev and what he did to Geet. After that will we have to see Geet stick up for Dev and explain to the family how he's changed? I honestly don't see this track ending any time soon and so until Maan and Geet get back to Delhi, I officially give up on this show!
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Can someone please explain to me what exactly the CV's were thinking making Dev fall in love with Nandini?

Maan and Geet need to get the hell out of that house and go back to Delhi because this track is starting to get on my nerves due to the lack of logic.

Let's clear up a few things shall we?

Geet got married to a man called Dev. Dev promised to take her to Canada after spending the night with her. She later finds out her 'husband' is actually not legally her husband at all, in fact he was married to someone else. Now it turns out that one night stand made her pregnant. Her money and land had been taken away thanks to Dev and now she fights against her entire family to save her child and in the process almost gets killed a couple of times. So with no-one on her side she goes to Delhi and after coming face to face with Dev she eventually decides to forgive him. Ok fine, whatever you forgive him that's great you're the bigger person. I don't have a big enough heart to forgive someone like that but I accept that there are people out there who do it to try and overcome their past and move on in life.

But please someone explain to me why would that same girl that's been cheated on by this man, where she's pretty much had to give up her whole life in comparison to the few days he spent in jail to help this same man fall in love with her own cousin? I don't follow Geet anymore so could someone please tell me if I missed something? When did Dev divorce NT? Cos if they're not divorced, what kind of a SICK man is this guy?!

I think the new Dev's acting is great, I still love DD and GC and think DD gives some of the best expressions ever but I refuse to feel sorry for this character and I do not think he deserves to have any girl in his life, not even NT!🤢

All these posts on the forum that think Dev deserves a second chance..just think for a second would you forgive someone who did what he did to Geet?

If I really wanted to watch a show that lacked logic, I would watch an Ekta Kapoor serial where people get brain transplants every other episode, all the mother-in-law's are evil and all the daughter-in-law's have a history of cheating with some other guy. Thank you so much to GHSP CV's to providing me with a show that made me fall in love with the characters, that made me think that not all Indian serials are bad and thank you so much for proving that in the end it's just another one of those shows that after a certain point lose its charm.

The thing that worries me the most is that it seems like the CV's really want to drag this track. I mean first Nandini will find out the truth about Maan and Geet, then the family will, then Nandini will slowly fall in love with Dev, then they'll express their feelings to one another, then the family will apologise to Maan, then everyone will found out the truth behind Dev and what he did to Geet. After that will we have to see Geet stick up for Dev and explain to the family how he's changed? I honestly don't see this track ending any time soon and so until Maan and Geet get back to Delhi, I officially give up on this show!

Exactly ... what in the world are they thinking... The whole consummation episode was so disappointing  too.. I somehow feel there are maybe some issues between DD and GC and that is why they are concentrating a lot on other characters these days... I want to see GC as Maan and not Balwant singh... Enough of the drama and enough of Dev and his love story...

I do not see that passion and chemistry between the lead's anymore... They are acting absolutely well separately. but i do not see the chemistry anymore between them.. I am thinking if there are any issues...Roop tera was so much more romantic than SR.

THE SHOW IS LOSING IT
The cvs have gone bonkers and the show is loosing it
Originally posted by kalyas

I mean at some point they have to tell girls family about his past... First thing he is married, second thing he is betrayer of Geet. Who in Geet's family won't recognize Dev?

Knowing all this who will believe him as being changed and who will get their daughter married to Dev? I am sure no one in India will...

well not just india anywhere, but anywaz cvs are losing it!
How can any family want a groom like him for their daughter? How can a girl come to trust a man who once cheated his own wife & left her with all the blames - punishments of his deeds to face? How can any girl respect such a man as her life partner who had once cheated another girl through fake marriage, raped her, left her to suffer a life worse than death over his lust?
How could they come up with this very inhuman idea? Totally insensitive of them to even think of this &  Geet's sister of all the people in world they found as perfect pair for Dev !!!!!!

Its official: The CV's have lost their marbles again!😆👏

and not even in a million years would I let an  untrustworthy man like Dev marry marry MY daughter... and im confused... did Geet's family in Amritsar know about Dev cheating Geet? And her almost getting killed by her own family? Where were they then?
a person who is falling in love for 4th time wen his legally wedded wife is on death bed can b a perfect groom 4 any1???????

even if we leave aside dat nandini is geet's sis and dev has fell 4 dis gal den even dev has spent many years of his life wid NT...so not even on human grounds he thought of his comatose wife even once and is cursing his fate 4 not getting his 4th love...heights of nonsense...

Now I am seriously curious why is Dev being so promoted even after such a strong reaction from fans against him?
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Now I am seriously curious why is Dev being so promoted even after such a strong reaction from fans against him?

coz dey have a very good actor playing dev and dey want to use him in all possible ways in d name of side track...😃

its all abt actors now coz characters have been messed up big time ...