Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😉

Mona, in love for Anukalp, got married into a strict family coming from a family who gives utmost freedom to all. Too bad for her?

Hetal, in love for Karan, got married into a family who gives her the freedom she has always wanted but never got from her family. Lucky her?

Kismat? Destiny?😳

Mona, goes through many hardships and still tries to make the most out of the situation. She restricts herself and tries to blend into Anukalp's family. Despite her upbringing, she should feel suffocated in the atmosphere she has been married into, but she's not...surprising? 😉

Hetal, has it much much better, she only needs to inform someone of what she's doing and then she can proceed to do whatever she claims to. But it seems even this is too much for her? Despite coming from a strict family she is acting as if her in laws are restricting her freedom, surprising? 😉

So my friends this is destiny's laugh, and our enjoyment to see the journey of both of these ladies.
Edited by Naina007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well said...I think that is called life...These kind of stories will be in real life aswell..
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I think they both are the ones who are responsible for their own destiny...
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with both of you!