Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Kismat? Mona/Hetal

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Wink

Mona, in love for Anukalp, got married into a strict family coming from a family who gives utmost freedom to all. Too bad for her?

Hetal, in love for Karan, got married into a family who gives her the freedom she has always wanted but never got from her family. Lucky her?

Kismat? Destiny?Embarrassed

Mona, goes through many hardships and still tries to make the most out of the situation. She restricts herself and tries to blend into Anukalp's family. Despite her upbringing, she should feel suffocated in the atmosphere she has been married into, but she's not...surprising? Wink

Hetal, has it much much better, she only needs to inform someone of what she's doing and then she can proceed to do whatever she claims to. But it seems even this is too much for her? Despite coming from a strict family she is acting as if her in laws are restricting her freedom, surprising? Wink

So my friends this is destiny's laugh, and our enjoyment to see the journey of both of these ladies.

Edited by Naina007 - 20 May 2011 at 12:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaRBO_Addictsaraharshadsri11nycsweetie

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
well said...I think that is called life...These kind of stories will be in real life aswell..
saraharshad Senior Member
saraharshad
saraharshad

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
But I think they both are the ones who are responsible for their own destiny...
Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I agree with both of you!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index