Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What is u SPECIAL nd most ROMANTIC scene of ABHIYA (Page 2)

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
all are amazing
my all time favorite would be the hospital scene when he first showered kisses to heal herEmbarrassed

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossemdawn

LOVED THE DANCE WHEN ABHAY COVERS PIYAS BACK WHERE IT WAS RIPPED AND WHEN HE KISSES HER HERE THERE!!!!!!Embarrassed
ur wordings made me laugh so hard man..."Here There"? hahahahahhahahahhaha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
OMGGG...i still feel butterflies in my stomach when i remember the hospital scene where abhay first comes near pia and press her chest and the way she was breathing while...it seems natural tht she actually is a lil worried about this scene and her lashes were blinking all the time when he was doing this...aw my gossshhh so touchinggg and romanticccEmbarrassed
SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
d scene whr pia lay in d jungle al cvrd wd blood..abhay came & heald her, cvrd her wd hs shrts & huggd her tight 2 warm her body wd d heat f hs blood..dn pia regaind cnsciousns, dey kissd & pia huggd hm back sayng 'tum mere liye ek farishta banke aye ho, abhay' dat scene was phenomenal..
pari_41 Senior Member
pari_41
pari_41

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
lake side scene with the most amazing dialouges i feel safe... with u... here...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index