What is u SPECIAL nd most ROMANTIC scene of ABHIYA

Posted: 12 years ago

c'mmon guys share with us ur most beloved nd special scenes of ABHIYA...dat memory which will be with u all even after the leap the moments which u all will miss alot 😊 β€οΈ

the scene where abhay kiss piya on her back and hugs her tightly...all tym fav...and the first dance in abhay's party.
wrong question. all scenes are memorable. But for me the most memorable is the one when abhay is lying weak in bed after saving Piya with a life ritual and Piya comes and puts her head on his chest. That was the most amazing scene.
Originally posted by rehanasadique

the scene where abhay kiss piya on her back and hugs her tightly...all tym fav...and the first dance in abhay's party.
I too really love the scene wen he kisses on her back nd also the one in wen piya is in hospital nd abhay cures nd kisses her on her hand , forehead nd LIPS 😳
Originally posted by shafaqpie

I too really love the scene wen he kisses on her back nd also the one in wen piya is in hospital nd abhay cures nd kisses her on her hand , forehead nd LIPS 😳
yeh maaan how can i forget..actually i was rushing for some thing so i forgot may be. but the hospital scene is my #1 fav one...awww
1. valantines day dance sequence
2. when abhay was dancing wiv T and piya got jelous so she wen to da locker room and abhay huged her from behind.
3.abhay kissing her and tight hug.
4.piya kissed abhay in da class room.
5. abhay was waiting 4 piya in da jungle and she huged him from behind.

dere is more yaar i cnt get enough of dem.
Edited by Tasha4ever - 12 years ago
They all were just the best but my favorite was the first ever dance when Abhay covers Piyas dress  when it is ripped and when Abhay kisses her when she has a scratch man those are the best!!!!!!!πŸ˜†  
LOVED THE DANCE WHEN ABHAY COVERS PIYAS BACK WHERE IT WAS RIPPED AND WHEN HE KISSES HER HERE THERE!!!!!!😳
all are amazing
my all time favorite would be the hospital scene when he first showered kisses to heal her😳
Originally posted by blossemdawn

LOVED THE DANCE WHEN ABHAY COVERS PIYAS BACK WHERE IT WAS RIPPED AND WHEN HE KISSES HER HERE THERE!!!!!!😳
ur wordings made me laugh so hard man..."Here There"? hahahahahhahahahhaha πŸ˜†