India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What is u SPECIAL nd most ROMANTIC scene of ABHIYA

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

c'mmon guys share with us ur most beloved nd special scenes of ABHIYA...dat memory which will be with u all even after the leap the moments which u all will miss alot Smile Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
the scene where abhay kiss piya on her back and hugs her tightly...all tym fav...and the first dance in abhay's party.

shafaq_abhiya

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
wrong question. all scenes are memorable. But for me the most memorable is the one when abhay is lying weak in bed after saving Piya with a life ritual and Piya comes and puts her head on his chest. That was the most amazing scene.

shafaq_abhiya

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehanasadique

the scene where abhay kiss piya on her back and hugs her tightly...all tym fav...and the first dance in abhay's party.
I too really love the scene wen he kisses on her back nd also the one in wen piya is in hospital nd abhay cures nd kisses her on her hand , forehead nd LIPS Embarrassed
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqpie

Originally posted by rehanasadique

I too really love the scene wen he kisses on her back nd also the one in wen piya is in hospital nd abhay cures nd kisses her on her hand , forehead nd LIPS Embarrassed
yeh maaan how can i forget..actually i was rushing for some thing so i forgot may be. but the hospital scene is my #1 fav one...awww
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
1. valantines day dance sequence
2. when abhay was dancing wiv T and piya got jelous so she wen to da locker room and abhay huged her from behind.
3.abhay kissing her and tight hug.
4.piya kissed abhay in da class room.
5. abhay was waiting 4 piya in da jungle and she huged him from behind.

dere is more yaar i cnt get enough of dem.

Edited by Tasha4ever - 19 May 2011 at 3:28pm
KuteKeetz Newbie
KuteKeetz
KuteKeetz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
They all were just the best but my favorite was the first ever dance when Abhay covers Piyas dress  when it is ripped and when Abhay kisses her when she has a scratch man those are the best!!!!!!!LOL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossemdawnasena

blossemdawn Groupbie
blossemdawn
blossemdawn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
LOVED THE DANCE WHEN ABHAY COVERS PIYAS BACK WHERE IT WAS RIPPED AND WHEN HE KISSES HER HERE THERE!!!!!!Embarrassed

asena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index