Navya
Navya

Anant slept through it all!!! (Page 3)

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal_wade

yaar sum1 plz tell me wht happened in 2day's epi...

navya pakdi gayi kya ?

agar Navya pakdi gayi to show hi khatam ho jataROFL

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by day2008

yeah.. usey to yeh bhi nahi pata that she kissed him... kumbh karan kahi ka.. i thought that he might b awake seeing his smile .. but that.. grrr.. m in a bad mood today after seeing today's epi

i still cnt blv tht he slept through it allAngry

i ws so wishing tht he ws pretending n he wld help Navya out of d mess, bt ye aaram se sota rahaSleepy

Ranbir n Harry ne sahi kaha usko, movie khatam hone ko aayi, aur ye shuruvat k titiles pe atka haiAngry

Anant does this everytime..pehlebhi
1) Soniya k time SMS karna tha.. nahi kiya.. Navya handled it herself...
2)on his Sis engagement wen he came back home with Navya, hesaid hewill be on the door to welcome her.. btu he was not there and Navya had to face bua dadi...
3) and now this.. kumbh karan sota raha... this is such  difficult situation for a girl.. poor navya faced all embarassmnt and he doesn't even know
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Anant really is a "Kumbhkaran ki aulad"..D'ohLOL
Atleast he seems to have caught on and knows that navya was the girl who snuck into the boys room..And I am hoping he will get the truth out of Navya and she will tell him that she kissed him..I just want him to know about the kiss somehow..

i hope he gets d truth out of Navya through hook or crookLOL

agar kuch fayda nahi hua, to hypnotise karke sach ugalwana chahiyeROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Atleast he seems to have caught on and knows that navya was the girl who snuck into the boys room..And I am hoping he will get the truth out of  Navya and she will tell him that she kissed him..I just want him to know about the kiss somehow..

how can Navya tell him that she kissed him?????????she will never tell him unless he realise.. and that is not going to happen as he was SLEEPING>...grrrAngry
Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Snehal_wade

yaar sum1 plz tell me wht happened in 2day's epi...

navya pakdi gayi kya ?

na nahi pakdi gai.. nothing happend in today's epi.. through out it was that Alarm clock investigatig.. and our dear Anant was sleeping.. he didnt knw whathappend.. and while the sir was checkignNavya he saw her and guessed that she came.. uff..nothing else. and in the precap he was telling Navya that he knows she came
thnxs yaar thank u so much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veena_rocks

yeah.. usey to yeh bhi nahi pata that she kissed him... kumbh karan kahi ka.. i thought that he might b awake seeing his smile .. but that.. grrr.. m in a bad mood today after seeing today's epi

i still cnt blv tht he slept through it allAngry

i ws so wishing tht he ws pretending n he wld help Navya out of d mess, bt ye aaram se sota rahaSleepy

Ranbir n Harry ne sahi kaha usko, movie khatam hone ko aayi, aur ye shuruvat k titiles pe atka haiAngry

Anant does this everytime..pehlebhi
1) Soniya k time SMS karna tha.. nahi kiya.. Navya handled it herself...
2)on his Sis engagement wen he came back home with Navya, hesaid hewill be on the door to welcome her.. btu he was not there and Navya had to face bua dadi...
3) and now this.. kumbh karan sota raha... this is such difficult situation for a girl.. poor navya faced all embarassmnt and he doesn't even know

i agree, bt at least he cn read her through, tht enoughEmbarrassed

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Atleast he seems to have caught on and knows that navya was the girl who snuck into the boys room..And I am hoping he will get the truth out of Navya and she will tell him that she kissed him..I just want him to know about the kiss somehow..

how can Navya tell him that she kissed him?????????she will never tell him unless he realise.. and that is not going to happen as he was SLEEPING>...grrrAngry

agar kuch nahi hua to usko hypnotise karke sach ugalwa legaROFLROFL

Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

@snehal_wade: i gave quick highlights (check my post)

thnxs yaar i checked thank u so much...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index