Anant slept through it all!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lak4nithi

what alarm clock...?

are tht motu professor yaar😉

@snehal_wade: i gave quick highlights (check my post)
Originally posted by Snehal_wade

yaar sum1 plz tell me wht happened in 2day's epi...

navya pakdi gayi kya ?

na nahi pakdi gai.. nothing happend in today's epi.. through out it was that Alarm clock investigatig.. and our dear Anant was sleeping.. he didnt knw whathappend.. and while the sir was checkignNavya he saw her and guessed that she came.. uff..nothing else. and in the precap he was telling Navya that he knows she came

Originally posted by day2008

yeah.. usey to yeh bhi nahi pata that she kissed him... kumbh karan kahi ka.. i thought that he might b awake seeing his smile .. but that.. grrr.. m in a bad mood today after seeing today's epi

i still cnt blv tht he slept through it all😡

i ws so wishing tht he ws pretending n he wld help Navya out of d mess, bt ye aaram se sota raha🥱

Ranbir n Harry ne sahi kaha usko, movie khatam hone ko aayi, aur ye shuruvat k titiles pe atka hai😡

Anant really is a "Kumbhkaran ki aulad"..😆
Atleast he seems to have caught on and knows that navya was the girl who snuck into the boys room..And I am hoping he will get the truth out of  Navya and she will tell him that she kissed him..I just want him to know about the kiss somehow..
Originally posted by amnaM

he slept ;'(
He knows that she came, but woh nahe jaanta that she kissed😭 I wanted him to know that 😆

ya, i wnt him to knw tht😭

Originally posted by Snehal_wade

yaar sum1 plz tell me wht happened in 2day's epi...

navya pakdi gayi kya ?

agar Navya pakdi gayi to show hi khatam ho jata🤣

Originally posted by veena_rocks

i still cnt blv tht he slept through it all😡

i ws so wishing tht he ws pretending n he wld help Navya out of d mess, bt ye aaram se sota raha🥱

Ranbir n Harry ne sahi kaha usko, movie khatam hone ko aayi, aur ye shuruvat k titiles pe atka hai😡

Anant does this everytime..pehlebhi
1) Soniya k time SMS karna tha.. nahi kiya.. Navya handled it herself...
2)on his Sis engagement wen he came back home with Navya, hesaid hewill be on the door to welcome her.. btu he was not there and Navya had to face bua dadi...
3) and now this.. kumbh karan sota raha... this is such  difficult situation for a girl.. poor navya faced all embarassmnt and he doesn't even know
Originally posted by laddoo598

Atleast he seems to have caught on and knows that navya was the girl who snuck into the boys room..And I am hoping he will get the truth out of Navya and she will tell him that she kissed him..I just want him to know about the kiss somehow..

i hope he gets d truth out of Navya through hook or crook😆

agar kuch fayda nahi hua, to hypnotise karke sach ugalwana chahiye🤣🤣

Originally posted by laddoo598

Atleast he seems to have caught on and knows that navya was the girl who snuck into the boys room..And I am hoping he will get the truth out of  Navya and she will tell him that she kissed him..I just want him to know about the kiss somehow..

how can Navya tell him that she kissed him?????????she will never tell him unless he realise.. and that is not going to happen as he was SLEEPING>...grrr😡