jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

or Writers for this show have gone mad, ranchod and Abha are not even married, why is shelly tell Abha to make sure that karan keeps his mouth shut, otherwise she will tell him about abha and ranchod marrage. The marrage was incomplete and there is no marriage certificate. I wasnt expecting  this from Rajshri Productions, this show is become simiulir to ekta kapoor shows 🤢

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alamelu1970 thumbnail

I think that was been put to rest as Karan understood why the marriage would have happened so there will be no "Agnipareeksha" or no misunderstandings from his side.

Need to wait and see how Karan confronts Shelly and hope Dr Aru mentions about her visiting and knowing Karan was alive.. and Karan gets to know soon of she being the reason of he and Abha losing their baby..
Edited by alamelu1970 - 12 years ago
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i cant wait to see shelly butt get kicked
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shelly had some nerve to speak to abha like this. she got shocked when she saw karan. she did not expect him to recover and come home. but i did not understand one thing that does abha know that shelly visited karan and shelly knew he was in Dr. Aru's home. it seems this is another blooper by CV. sometimes CVs think we don't notice.😊
Kinnykinshuk thumbnail
I think creatives have gone mad messing storyline
fparwana thumbnail
if Aabha new that Shelly knew about karan being alive and visiting Dr. A's house...this is such BS! She is really stupid and dumb and stupid if she is keeping her mouth shut. Like ...are you insane? Is Aabha really going to lie again about everything just like how the whole Sanskar affair...and Massi being bad...like come on! Aabha for godsake get a freaking back bone! She is so stupid...he is your freaking husband! she always treats him like shit..and buts him last in her priorities. I wish Sheetal could of spilled the beans right then and there hahaha. Love her. But...why is Shelly black mailing abha about Asmi? what the hell is Asmi to Aabha? something is fishy...and I dont know why shelly would blackmail Aabha. I mean...didnt Aabha catch her nervousness on why she is telling her to "you better make sure your husband doesnt say crap to me " Can't Aabha be like...uhhh what ?

Uff...stupidness like this gets me pissed.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BARTSIMPSON

i cant wait to see shelly butt get kicked

unfortunately that will be like who knows ... never!!!!!    aaahhh cant take it anymore😡
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

unfortunately that will be like who knows ... never!!!!!    aaahhh cant take it anymore😡

i second that notion 😡
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

shelly had some nerve to speak to abha like this. she got shocked when she saw karan. she did not expect him to recover and come home. but i did not understand one thing that does abha know that shelly visited karan and shelly knew he was in Dr. Aru's home. it seems this is another blooper by CV. sometimes CVs think we don't notice.😊

no abha don't know anything, shelly was telling her bacause karan always speaks against shelly so she is telling abha to tell karan not to say anything to her.