Live Commentary - 19 May 11!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Niru ka naya naam... Nirupama Devi!
Niru is in luck that Sushila didnt slap her again after hearing about her being preggy from a "Kahani" before marriage and when she called her Ayee...
Originally posted by darshana23

too bad😕

Devi=goddess=pavitra atma

but she is not-so-pavitra atma
😲
why she couldnt be Nirupama Bhosle where Bhosle=bos le= Sit Down ???????😆
Originally posted by darshana23

🤣kis ney diya sarja ki aaye ney🤣yaa app ney😆
Originally posted by usmrasul

too bad😕

Devi=goddess=pavitra atma

but she is not-so-pavitra atma
😲
why she couldnt be Nirupama Bhosle where Bhosle=bos le= Sit Down ???????😆
🤣ur 2 funyyy🤣
Alka comes to Anton uncle hotel. She informs him that Niru had affair with Albela. Anton uncle shuts her off and says he is respecting her just because she is Chandu's SIL. He tells that Niru is good girl and she is suffered a lot. Her only support was Chandu. Alka is shocked. Alka asks if she loved Chandu why she is married to Sarjaa? Anton uncle is shocked, he says how could she is married to Sarjaa. She hates him a lot. He is confused and says I am not getting anything. But Alka says I got everything..
Alka tells Anton that Niru is a very disgusting lady... she had an affair with Albela... Anton  asks her to stop talking ill of her... she was a good girl... she loved Chandu... when everything was a bliss... Chandu died leaving her alone...

Alka tells if she loved Chandu then how can she marry Sarja...

Anton tells Alka that ChandNi were a couple... and nIru hated Sarja then how can she marry him... and gets confused...

Alka tells deviously... i have followed everything...

Never in my wildest dreams did i expect Alka to find out the truth...

well i feel Susheela will feel guilty for not heeding Chandu's plea when he asked her to see Niru... and she won't even bother that he had a relationship before marriage... after all she's so blind... she would accept everything of Chandu... but knows only to talk all nonsense when it comes to Sarja...

i really love Atisha... but i'm hating her just as much as Susheela...
Zakia, that name is given by Alka.. 😆
how can Alka possibly know about Anton uncle???????? another blooper kya???? 
Sujju and Sumi, I agree with you. Whole Bhosale family is partial towards Sarjaa... Now as Chandu did it; it would not mean as sin.. But if its done by Sarjaa... aakash paatal gir jaata hain inpe... 😡